Just give Cryadins an AoE Heal like CoH/WG

Honestly i don't care if paladins can AoE heal like a priest, and blizzard is just trying to make all dps / tank / and Healing class's interchangeable. Just replace the paladins 51 point holy talent with a CoH/WG type spell and remove the priest and druid 6 sec cool down on their spells. They need to just cut to the chase and just make everyone the same and just let people play how they want to play as either a dps, tank or healer instead of trying to "balance" everything. When it comes to pvp blizzard just needs to look at real pvp games, FPShooters. Everyone has access to the same stuff its just a matter of if you want to snipe with a rifle , close quarter with a shot gun, spam with the rocket launcher or get up close and personal with melee.

Re: Just give Cryadins an AoE Heal like CoH/WG

Or, alternatively, just give everyone 1 button to push, break the game down into 3 spells - [Generic Damage] - [Generic Heal] - [Generic Taunt] so each class has one button, now everything is balanced and everyone is equal. Sadly everyone is also bored out of their freaking mind!

Leave diversity I say, the more and more streamlined things get, the more and more boring they become. If people want PvP like an FPS, go play a damned FPS.

Edit: For the record, I raided as a Holy Paladin in TBC and I argued as loud as any for an AoE of some sort. Bosses like Heroic SH were almost impossible unless your group outgeared the instance. I'm now hearing that whilst Holy Pallies are having to take more anti depressents than other healers in some heroic boss fights, it's not as bad as it was TBC (glyph of Holy Light and Bacon). If Paladins need an AoE heal because there are physically encounters they cannot do without an overgeared group then I hope Blizz does something to fix it, either by retuning encounters or tweaking Paladin abilities. Paladins should NOT get an AoE simply because 'other people have them', because if that's the case where do I que up for chain heal?

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

Remove the Paladin class, problem solved.

Thats what they did with Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition and it seems to work out better and more balanced then the previous Editions.

But alas people complain about 4th edition because they like overly complicated things instead of just getting right into the games.

Are you seriously implying that the lack of an AOE Pally heal is why your precious COH got nerfed? Seriously?

Wow....
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Partly, you had to read between the lines. Blizzard is changing it because they say it makes certain fights trival and causes groups to favor priests and druids over other class's (Paladins) so instead of raising the AOE dmg they are just nerfing CoH/WG.

Quote Originally Posted by n3rd702
    You sir, do not deserve to play an MMO.

Please continue to http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/
    Oh... this looks promising!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikito
    Partly, you had to read between the lines. Blizzard is changing it because they say it makes certain fights trival and causes groups to favor priests and druids over other class's (Paladins) so instead of raising the AOE dmg they are just nerfing CoH/WG.
    They nerfed Holydins in 2.2 when they had better mana efficiency on healing single targets (causing groups to favor... etc), so why is it not fair to nerf better AoE healing?

BTW is this 4th edition better then 3rd?

Its more streamlined, You only get 1 attack per round but a magic casters like a mages Magic Missle, or a Priests Cure _____ Wounds spell are umlimited and can be casted every round. But what they did was give spells like Magic Missle the ability to totally miss on their target. Example of this is you take take Half your level to first find out what your hit bonus is, then you take your ability that applies to the spell in this case it would be INT, you then roll the D20 and run that number against the targets reflex save to so if it hits. Reflex/Fort/Will have become spell AC so to speak.

15+ Year Old Account

If Paladins need an AoE heal because there are physically encounters they cannot do without an overgeared group then I hope Blizz does something to fix it, either by retuning encounters or tweaking Paladin abilities. Paladins should NOT get an AoE simply because 'other people have them', because if that's the case where do I que up for chain heal?
    I agree, Paladins were designed to heal MT, sure you can off heal when needed, however the way this expansion is going all healers will have the same abilities just different classes ... Blizz needs to take a step back and remember why they made the classes unique and tune the game that way!