2s
    Ret/Demo lock
    or
    Ret/Resto Drood

3s
    Ret/Demo lock/Resto Drood

5s
    Ret/Demo lock/Resto Drood/Boomkin/Fury warrior with fury ms talent
    Any chance of of any of these teams making 1700?

Yeah.. friends

Re: Any decent chance with these teams?

In 2s you're able to reach 1700 with nearly every combo, if you are skilled and the teamwork between your partner and you is well done. I saw even one team on my server, they were at nearly 1800 with 2 Discipline priests^^. To your combo. Ret+DLock is a very nice anti melee combo, but if there are healers with a good resilence it's gonna be a hard time.
    Ret+Drood will be ok i think. Tried it in beta and it was pretty nice. My partner was a really big noob (he stood still in the middle of the arena healing while we had a frostmage enemy :O) and still could survive 12 minutes^^
    In 3s and 5s I haven't got much experience, so I don't want to give you wrong information.
    GL to ya

So pretty much zerg weakest link dot dot dot and pallie dps and then I just hop my lock, throw some flash heals and gg?

The 5's looks good...the ret pally/war alone seem like a great dps team. You combine that with your demo pet/spells and an owl...seems like high high high dps to me. Also, if the boom can throw offheals I think its definately worth a shot. Also, since you 5 are actually friends...you know each other and should be a lot easier to work with each other as well. Also note...2 cyclones and a fear....very useful when you coordinate them. Just have 1 guy/girl on vent call them out and have proximo should be a nice start. Remember huge amount of arena is communication Just because you win duels doesn't make you an arena god.

Quote Originally Posted by Alemayehu
    The 5's looks good...the ret pally/war alone seem like a great dps team. You combine that with your demo pet/spells and an owl...seems like high high high dps to me. Also, if the boom can throw offheals I think its definately worth a shot. Also, since you 5 are actually friends...you know each other and should be a lot easier to work with each other as well. Also note...2 cyclones and a fear....very useful when you coordinate them. Just have 1 guy/girl on vent call them out and have proximo should be a nice start. Remember huge amount of arena is communication Just because you win duels doesn't make you an arena god.
    Oh, then I guess someone has to go break it to the mages and resto druids.

the demo lock will just bash your rating to be honest.. their damage is no way near the other dps classes in pvp, and the damage they take is simply unhealable, even with 400+ resi.. we may talk about locks with 800+ resi, or superskilled.
    No way to make a 3v3 with a lock (since he will most likely die in < 5 seconds) nor in 2v2, since most of the teams around 1400-1700 rating actually are 2dps with heavy stunlocks/cc (or at least that's what i see in misery).
    Actually i see some shamans in mail+es+around 300 resi getting killed in < 3 seconds from ret/rogue ret/sham sham/rogue... a lock would simply get 2-3 shotted in 0.5 seconds if lucky :s