You missed the point. An item with 200 dodge and 100 expertise would give you more mastery if you reforged the dodge instead of the expertise. But that doesn't mean that on an item with mastery and parry that I'm not gonna reforge the parry to dodge, assuming I have more parry than dodge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Not to sound like a HUGE dick..

But perhaps such a heated and indepth discussion should be taken to Pms?

Just to allow the thread to keep on track?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax View Post
    1. My tank spec is known as the survival spec, lichbourne self healing, it saves lives
    2. having 1.22% hit is not acceptable, if you EVER plan to raid, ever, start reforging, if your DS miss, you wont recharge Blood sheild = taking a full hit, your stamina gems wont mean a single thing if your taking full hits cause your hit cap isnt to par with a Skull level boss
    3. didnt noticed the crafted belt, oh well
    4.you should be focusing on leveling your trade skill to get the perks, how are you low on gold? are you not even doing the dailies? it gives soooooooooo much gold, go solo old content, offer powerleveling
    Shut up, hit cap is not required in raids. I got 9/12 (Our other raid group got 11/12) and I'm running around with 0,67% hit. Stamina gems (I'm not saying that you should STACK them, but if you're low on health you may considering running with a few of them.) isn't that much of a bad choice in endgame content, if you're planing to mt cho'gall and/or nef, you can't have 150k hp because he will rape your butt.

Anyways, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...okila/advanced Been focusing abit more on mastery than stamina now, comment! And any advice (If you have) would be nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax View Post
    k, i think you may have been getting this wrong, allow me to explain
    -abom might, 2% str- the parry buff, meh, especially since my parry is at a point where its pointless to even have any more and just go for mastery
    -Scent of blood is up ALOT = more runic power = more runestrikes = more chances on rune regens = more death strikes, kk? =D
    I've given up on you, clearly you don't understand as much about DK tanks as you want to make others and yourself believe.

---------- Post added 2011-02-08 at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khossan View Post
    Shut up, hit cap is not required in raids. I got 9/12 (Our other raid group got 11/12) and I'm running around with 0,67% hit. Stamina gems (I'm not saying that you should STACK them, but if you're low on health you may considering running with a few of them.) isn't that much of a bad choice in endgame content, if you're planing to mt cho'gall and/or nef, you can't have 150k hp because he will rape your butt.

Anyways, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...okila/advanced Been focusing abit more on mastery than stamina now, comment! And any advice (If you have) would be nice
    I would go for 2/3 Epidemic rather than 2/3 Virulence, unless it's in your list of duties to interrupt (which it shouldn't, considering your hit rating and the rest of your spec).
    Your Parry and Dodge ratings are also too far apart, you should aim on having them as close as possible in order to get the best result after DR. Just remember to account for Horn of Winter and Blessing of Kings/Mark of the Wild which gives Parry rating through Strength, while Agility is on a separate DR from Dodge rating - at least as far as I know (Also, Parry and Dodge is equal now, neither is better or worse, they get the same amount of avoidance per stat).

I know you've got the Swordshattering runeforge, but DR depends on rating, not actual avoidance percentage.

I'm sorry for posting so much in this thread, but I'm enjoying this, even the guy who tries to flame me.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickened/simple
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2011-02-08 at 09:05 AM. Reason: False information about spec

15+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...attsu/advanced

Don't judge the achievements, this was only an alt in wrath of the lich king, and I just recently (after hitting 85 on my druid) switched it to my new main. Haven't done any cata raids on this char yet.

And I also just noticed that I don't have a tinker on my hands and expertise instead of mastery on there. And I don't have the reputation needed for the tank helm enchant yet.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...attsu/advanced

Don't judge the achievements, this was only an alt in wrath of the lich king, and I just recently (after hitting 85 on my druid) switched it to my new main. Haven't done any cata raids on this char yet.

And I also just noticed that I don't have a tinker on my hands and expertise instead of mastery on there. And I don't have the reputation needed for the tank helm enchant yet.
    As much as it pains me (BE male, good god), this character is actually pretty good, aside from the Death and Decay prime glyph and the problems you pointed out yourself.
    Change the glyph for Death Coil for more healing with Lichborne or Death Strike for added threat and damage (I use this because I rarely have a need for Lichborne in heroics anymore, and when I do, I'm fine without the Death Coil glyph).

I never got rated (today.. heh) so: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickened/simple
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2011-02-08 at 09:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    As much as it pains me (BE male, good god), this character is actually pretty good, aside from the Death and Decay prime glyph and the problems you pointed out yourself.
    Change the glyph for Death Coil for more healing with Lichborne or Death Strike for added threat and damage (I use this because I rarely have a need for Lichborne in heroics anymore, and when I do, I'm fine without the Death Coil glyph).
    I never understood the hate for male BEs. Yes their body posture when not in combat is aweful, their voice work sucks and their jokes are terrible, but the death knight voice actually sounds kinda cool. Plus they got IMHO the best melee animations besides female forsaken. And an AOE silence is godsend both for tanking and pvp.

And yes, when I finally get into a raid I will change the D&D glyph for Death Coil, but for heroics the D&D glyph is awesome.

I never got rated (today.. heh) so: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickened/simple
    Besides Fallen Crusader on your weapon, which you probably got there because you pvp'd and/or don't need more mitigation/avoidance in heroics, I can't see anything wrong there. Oh, well, you should level your jewelcrafting, dunno at what skilllevel you get the new jewelcrafters-only gems, but they are awesome
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    I never understood the hate for male BEs. Yes their body posture when not in combat is aweful, their voice work sucks and their jokes are terrible, but the death knight voice actually sounds kinda cool. Plus they got IMHO the best melee animations besides female forsaken. And an AOE silence is godsend both for tanking and pvp.

And yes, when I finally get into a raid I will change the D&D glyph for Death Coil, but for heroics the D&D glyph is awesome.

Besides Fallen Crusader on your weapon, which you probably got there because you pvp'd and/or don't need more mitigation/avoidance in heroics, I can't see anything wrong there. Oh, well, you should level your jewelcrafting, dunno at what skilllevel you get the new jewelcrafters-only gems, but they are awesome
    It's mostly the way they run, jump, cast, and I guess our tastes are different as I think their attack animation is ridiculous (dancing when attacking anyone?).
    As for my weapon, since the conversion from agility to dodge was nerfed, and its conversion to armor was removed, strength is now the superior stat over agility for avoidance.
    My runeforge is viable as a tanking enchant because of the 15% strength adding a lot of avoidance through parry, not to mention the additional threat, and also healing. It all depends on your health and strength.

As for my professions, I would level them if I spent the same amount of time on the game these days, instead, I'm doing a lot of other stuff, so they'll stay at their current level until the prices for ores and gems drop drastically.

-insert random armory link here-

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hblight/simple

Comments and feedback appreciated!!
    I like being asian :3

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    ---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 03:54 PM ----------

No issues here, nice cookie cutter spec, good gear, hit and expertise is good. Only thing I'd change is that you've reforged some Crit to Haste, and left the Mastery alone. Crit is better than Mastery as a stat, currently, for Unholy, I'd change the Crit -> Haste reforge into Mastery -> Haste.
    Its because of the change with 4.0.6

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcissa View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hblight/simple

Comments and feedback appreciated!!
    i honestly dont know what else to suggest...your gear looks nice

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...notsira/simple

8 unenchanted items
    2 empty sockets in 2 items
    Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle

Spec is off, you're rolling with half tank gear half pvp/dps gear while being specced unholy with a tanking runeforge, you've got a bit of work to do.

I guess this is me then, I know I could probably rejig my gems to push for another 20str or so.
    Last edited by hoonboof; 2011-02-08 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoonboof View Post
    guess this is me then, I know I could probably rejig my gems to push for another 20str or so.
    Heh, was suprised to see you're on my server, there aren't many of us!

Any particular reason for your hit being 5%? couldn't see it as PvP spec/gear, maybe armory isn't updated correctly. Aside from that gemming, enchanting and reforging all looks good, I'm sure you already know the optimal pieces of gear to aim for so no point discussing that.

Bit disappointed the only reply to my link on the last page was from that omslemming guy!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionotics View Post
    Any particular reason for your hit being 5%?
    He's dualwield frost, he gets 3% from talents.

Any particular reason for your hit being 5%? couldn't see it as PvP spec/gear, maybe armory isn't updated correctly. Aside from that gemming, enchanting and reforging all looks good, I'm sure you already know the optimal pieces of gear to aim for so no point discussing that.

Bit disappointed the only reply to my link on the last page was from that omslemming guy!
    he get 3% because of the T1 Talent "Nerves of Cold Steel" so he is fine with 5%
    Proud member of Böhse Orcz lv 85 Unholy Power Ranger

Ahhhh yea, that went straight over my head.
    2981-6619-3396

10+ Year Old Account
    Need some feedback for my toon:

US /barthilas/Azulo/advanced
    (sorry, can't post link due to post count)

Two things I still need to do, I will be changing the meta-gem back to a chaotic given the patch, and put a glove enchant on.

1 Question I do have though. Do I have too much haste? Should I put some of that into expertise or mastery?

Yeah NoCS like other folk have said, can't really comment on your gear either because I can't really pick faults! I've spotted a few folk from our server knocking about here although with it being pretty backwater I doubt we have a massive presence hah

I don't see one to rate, so I'll just post mine.

My Deathknight is Breyers at US-Jaedenar

I've been trying for a month and a half to get the Electron Inductor Coils, and Helm of Maddening Whispers

Haven't dropped once... /sob

Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    I don't see one to rate, so I'll just post mine.

My Deathknight is Breyers at US-Jaedenar

I've been trying for a month and a half to get the Electron Inductor Coils, and Helm of Maddening Whispers

Haven't dropped once... /sob
    Pimp.
    Good itemization, enchanting, reforging, gemming.

I like that you spec into AMZ for utility.
    I'd put the point from runic mastery into desecration or contagion but that's just me.
    I'm assuming you're doing this so you can pool more RP before dark transformation falls off to DC spam more shadow infusions? Or if not why take that talent?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eftnoob/simple
    Last edited by pedrodevaca; 2011-02-08 at 05:25 PM. Reason: forgot to link