Thread: Thanks blizzard

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Thanks blizzard

Okey, I understand if you wanted to nerf us in some way or whatever after BC but wtf, do we have a chance now?

No.

Seriously wtf are they thinking. I'm playing with my IRL friend who is a druid. We tried affli + boomkin, affli + resto, demo + boomkin, demo + resto nothing works. I guess your comment on this will be l2p your class... blablabla bullshit.

We cant do a shit we burn all our cds but we cant survive. If we meet 2 dps well someone of us will die immediately for sure even if he is resto and im demo and they go for me I'll pop demonform and hs he will heal as usuall and use instant heals and still I will go down before we even realized which combo we're meeting.

yes this is a WTF QQ WHINE post.

How am I supposed to survive in this fucking arena. I don't wanna be stuck in pve since blizzard made the expansions pve content so silly easy so everyone cleared 25 man version and ppl are already puging 25 man. FUNNY! And now we cant even do arena. gg

merry christmas and a happy new QQ.

me

Re: Thanks blizzard

perhaps you missed all the posts about locks being broken in pvp? and gc admitting to the fact that they need to receive some buffs. if so then you should read those. if not then why post this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

I wonder how the fuck can they miss this? They had a beta to see things like this and they didnt even notice it was fucked-up-badly?
    shaaame

Locks were the TBC kings (with rogues and resto droods), feel like a TBC retry pally for a while.

With all the cries in every WoW forum in the world, in brief locks will be buffered and they´ll became Chuck Norris with pet (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Witt
    Locks were the TBC kings (with rogues and resto droods), feel like a TBC retry pally for a while.

With all the cries in every WoW forum in the world, in brief locks will be buffered and they´ll became Chuck Norris with pet (again)
    You probably mean tbc 'kings' in order:

1: rogue
    2: druid
    3: warrior
    4: lock
    5: priest
    6: mage.

Yeah lets single out locks from that and buff rogues further they aren't op enough.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

There is no bad classes, only bad players.

Maybe MMO-Champion should put it besides its avatar.....

I don't mean to rain on your parade with this question, but do you even have any resillience?

Becouse if you don't its obvious you'll get bursted down and you shouldn't be crying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    You probably mean tbc 'kings' in order:

1: rogue
    2: druid
    3: warrior
    4: lock
    5: priest
    6: mage.

Yeah lets single out locks from that and buff rogues further they aren't op enough.
    No he does not.
    Rogues and warriors were classes that were very good if well played and sucked if not. Warlocks didn't have to be good players there. remember s2? Warlock + druid in nagrand: Warlock running exact in the center of the arena and waiting for enemys showing up. Dot + Dot + Dot and spamming lifedrain until the enemy is dead. They didn't even have to get away from melees because they were able to just draintank every melee in the game in season 2.
    But the fact that you really mentioned Mage as an OP class in tbc shows how clueless you really are. Mages were crap. The only possibility to play it was to connect it with a rogue in 2 on 2 and 3 on 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzzek
    No he does not.
    Rogues and warriors were classes that were very good if well played and sucked if not. Warlocks didn't have to be good players there. remember s2? Warlock + druid in nagrand: Warlock running exact in the center of the arena and waiting for enemys showing up. Dot + Dot + Dot and spamming lifedrain until the enemy is dead. They didn't even have to get away from melees because they were able to just draintank every melee in the game in season 2.
    But the fact that you really mentioned Mage as an OP class in tbc shows how clueless you really are. Mages were crap. The only possibility to play it was to connect it with a rogue in 2 on 2 and 3 on 3.
    Tbh you've never played a lock have you? In s2 you couldn't just drain tank, if so why you'd need a healer? If the melees were any good the warlock would have a hard time.

Mages dominated with rpm for a long time.

But I guess at ~1400 rating warlocks must be really hard.

- Edit to reply to unkown
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known
    probably nub ass beta testers didn't bother with warlock feedbacks? think about these things, there's a reason why the invite ppl to use the beta, so a player POV is used to check if things are working, so if warlocks are broken then dont go and QQ at blizz but QQ at the retarded beta nubs who played locks and cba to use feedback. now go pick your dummy from the floor and be a good boy now..
    All pvp feedback was ignored in the beta. Lots of class feedback / pvp feedback was given. That pvp was too bursty. It was just ignored.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Warlocks were severly underpowerd in TBC PVE.
    Shadow Mages who had 0% skill in this game were OP to the max.

Please don't confuse a compitent affliction warlock like myself to those fucking shadow mage noobs.

It's not the same thing even remotely.

Quote Originally Posted by Offsprngr
    Warlocks were severly underpowerd in TBC PVE.
    Shadow Mages who had 0% skill in this game were OP to the max.

Please don't confuse a compitent affliction warlock like myself to those fucking shadow mage noobs.

It's not the same thing even remotely.
    I assume you mean end game pve?
    At starting gear lvls (in tbc) affliction was the best warlock pve spec if you had enough debuff slots.
    Demo and destro only started to shine when gear started improving.

Besides Fire destro always was higher personal dps than shadow destro, just that shadow buffed all spriests too with isb.

Quote Originally Posted by proe

That's just stupid to say, some classes/specs can really just faceroll and win.
    Atm ranged just have a terrible time cause they have no escapes from melee except for mages which incidently are doing quite well because their design for LK was actually really well.
    As far as it goes, mages are damn near perfectly designed atm.

Affliction for example still benefits shit from crits, haste, our demon is bugged, we can't have two affli warlocks cause of debuff problems, immo tends to bug out, our rotation is too complicated to do much else than watch our timers/cast bars.

There are bad players, quite a lot.
    There is also bad design, in PvE we can deal with it to an extent, in PvP it's just fucked up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzzek
    No he does not.
    you do realize that he placed mage as no.6 out of 9 possible classes right? but then again maybe you thought that being no. 6 make something op.... also in s2 locks were as his list stated the middle man. they were not the best not the worst and btw in s3-s4 locks generally got worse but were still competitive. now locks are completely broken in pvp. out of the top 100 pvp players this season so far not 1 is a lock. that say something to ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

that all the competent locks rerolled DK's coz like me they found warlocks dull :P
    hows that lil set spot blink working for yas?
    so many tools on a lock yet noone can roll them all together and get some cc and so they all fail, it's too bad reroll a DK its only 25 fast levels.
    atm srsly tho DK and hunters are going to be pulled back down a bit, if you can't hack 2v2 just don't go there it's not really made for those without escapes or the ability to pull off cc.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Witt

you just won the moron of the year award
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by proe

So if Blizzard let you play a class with 10 hp to play arena with, you'd still hang on to that statement? That you're just a bad player?

No, Warlocks at the moment are not nearly as bad as that, but the principle remains the same. You can't blame all problems on the player just because it's comfortable, Blizzard did fuck up this time.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

In Vanilla WoW, Locks were the MELT_FACES class along with shadowpriests..

And tbh,, Im glad ur finally at the bottom of the food chain, maybe so u could understand how other classes felt in vanilla wow when you could easily take on 3-4 ppl by urself single handedly with mouse only.

On the other hand..
    Just wait, blizz will fix things eventually..
    If you dont like your class atm, you can always play something else till ur main class gets fixed.

No point to QQ, its not the devs are reading these forums anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Souran
    In Vanilla WoW, Locks were the MELT_FACES class along with shadowpriests..

And tbh,, Im glad ur finally at the bottom of the food chain, maybe so u could understand how other classes felt in vanilla wow when you could easily take on 3-4 ppl by urself single handedly with mouse only.

On the other hand..
    Just wait, blizz will fix things eventually..
    If you dont like your class atm, you can always play something else till ur main class gets fixed.

No point to QQ, its not the devs are reading these forums anyways.
    Oh yeah vanilla wow. Where rogues killed people in stuns, mages 2 shotted people once they got their trinkets. Balance druids 2 shotting people with starfire. Yeah at that time pvp surely was balanced.

Such brilliant design philosophy. You should work for Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrion
    I don't mean to rain on your parade with this question, but do you even have any resillience?

Becouse if you don't its obvious you'll get bursted down and you shouldn't be crying about it.
    FYI, my hunter can just go big and red + rapid killing against a lock. How geared or even skilled is irrelevant, the lock's going down.