Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Happy New Year! Tier 8 and Ulduar Weapons preview!

Quote Originally Posted by PvE_Mage
    mage geadpiece looks like a piece of shit. I also hope that the robe is gone and pants are used instead.

This. Even though I've seen this b4 (lol kirin tor) seeing this MMOchamp confirmed as t8 made me shat brax. Just cmon blizz, replace those robes with the legs and give me my staff!

Also, nice robotic futuristic style to Ulduar!
    I think candlejack is a pretty cool guy, he kidnaps people and doesn't afra

Just wait a few more weeks and we'll probably see everything on 3.1 PTRs.
    wtf is this ? they will put 3.1 on PTR ?
    what freakin' PVE competition does Blizzard want if people can do Ulduar on PTR ?
    Stop standing in fire...

Deleted

omg at the rogue set it looks pathetic,

if you like that set your either blind or really ugly in real life.

;D

Quote Originally Posted by steadyeddie
    omg at the rogue set it looks pathetic,

if you like that set your either blind or really ugly in real life.

;D

No u
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafy
    what freakin' PVE competition does Blizzard want if people can do Ulduar on PTR ?
    I believe sunwell was on the PTR...
    I think candlejack is a pretty cool guy, he kidnaps people and doesn't afra

I can't believe how negative people are on these forums. These sets look pretty awesome and I am very excited to see them in game, because screen shots don't usually do these things justice. Looks amazing and I am looking forward to seeing what the warrior set looks like.

DK and Hunter sets aren't too bad, not a big fan of horns though.

Mages look stupid (maybe not so much if you turn off the helm).

Priest, Rogue and Lock look tight as hell. I don't know why people don't like the Rogue helm, it's really cool to see their eyes and you barely see ANY of their face, and it's really dark inside, making the eyes glow more.

I do believe the Mage set looks amazing, (IF They make it pants/shirt like with Rohnin or W/E)

It's been so long since i've seen the bottom half of my tabard ='[[[[[

I think the last chest I had that wasn't a robe was like 1 week after i hit 70 with that blue from Hellfire.

I will also be using 4/5 Without the helm and pick up that Warlock off-set peice /drool

15+ Year Old Account

loving the fact that I play female human rogue now :P

the set looks awesome.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Warlocks may be gimp in PVP, but fucking hell are we going to look badass in T8.

(I already knew we were going to look like Grand Apothecary Putress, but having it confirmed is /drool.)

5/5 T8 = why I play this game.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

The rogue helm is going to look awesome in game. Trust me, it'll be the most badass helm in the game. Everything else is very generic. It's a very QQ NOOB expression lol.

lol Blizz plz give me a rogue set on par with the coolness of Bloodfang. Oh, how I miss it. I would gladly wear the priest's tier 8 over my own right now. bah

Poor mage helms... I feel bad for rogues as well... but seriously, that stupid grin on the mage helms?

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno
    They also did add most of the Ulduar map files in 3.0.8 also, but no one believed me when I posted two screen shots on the News Submission board, And apparently putting that on the front page if it was possible to get there and map it wouldn't keep MMO-Champion on blizzards good side. :P
    Didn't see that post, it's that easy. I'd also like to point out that we're not on Blizzard's "good side", MMO-Champion never joined the official fansite program (pretty sure we're the only big fansite out there not in their program) but we never had any problem with them either, the few mail contacts I had with them were really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by evoker
    The mage set seems wrong, it should be pants judging from the mages in the Violet Citadel. ???
    I might news the "pants" version a bit later, the reason I used a robe is because that's what the game use for the only version of Mage T8 coded in game that might be potentially dedicated to players. (= With an inventory icon) I won't go into the technical details because nobody care about it but it seemed to be the best choice.

The name on the texture clearly indicates that they're pants, not a robe, but it's used as a robe in the version mentioned earlier ... I'd rather be conservative on this one instead of throwing a new design of armor and make 4000 mages whine to end up with a robe in 3.1

Quote Originally Posted by Rafy
    Testing Patch 3.1 on PTRs doesn't necessarily means testing Ulduar but I wouldn't be surprised if they did some testing, not testing raid instances usually ends up with terrible things like BWL. (They're getting experienced at designing raid content though, they didn't even have to test Kil'jaeden on PTRs and it worked pretty well ^^)

The rogue's helm would look better if the weird head wasnt on top of yours. just have the partial face covering. DK / hunters looking the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by jkw
    Would be nice if they could use the 4 color schemes in a smart way.

• Color 1: Spec Tree 1 (e.g. Disciplin.)
    • Color 2: Spec Tree 2 (e.g. Holy)
    • Color 3: Spec Tree 3 (e.g. Shadow)
    • Color 4: None set items which all that can use <insert armor here> can loot.

Since for me as a Shadow Priest I got kinda sick of Blizzards stat distribution on the hps/dps tier 7. I was sometime even wondering if I should take the "healing set" cause it had nicer stats than the Shadow version.
    That would be really awesome. Just use a darker shade for the 25 man versions and you're done.

The rogue sets looks freakign awsome....and i saw a vid on the t8 the rogue sholders has animated wires or strings it looks like that sling shot out like how the warlock t6 wings animate every couple seconds. But yea, i'd probably hide my helm lol
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

I would love somehow if the different sets were for different talent trees, such as how there is a Black / Blue / Red version of the Death Knight T8, which could be Unholy / Frost / Blood.

It could work since the three specs seem to need different stats from one another, like Blood needs alot less expertise than other trees, frost and unholy need more spell hit, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbreeze
    I would love somehow if the different sets were for different talent trees, such as how there is a Black / Blue / Red version of the Death Knight T8, which could be Unholy / Frost / Blood.

It could work since the three specs seem to need different stats from one another, like Blood needs alot less expertise than other trees, frost and unholy need more spell hit, etc.
    Doubt it somehow, there 4 sets shown, and if it stays that way it will be 10 man tank = dps set and 25 man tank + dps set
    I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eeket/advanced

Warlock looks quite awesome and rogue ain't that bad it could be.

Mages' set look a bit plate-ish and all others too, im just waiting what kind of the real plate-user WARRIOR will be? Maybe something like this then.......?

They all look really good, the Rogue helm is scary :-X