Thread: Twilight UI

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Twilight UI

No, I'm massively slacking on doing that.

You know the deal, "after breakfast" I said, and then "after lunch", and then "after dinner", which turns into "after the raid", which ends up with "after the dailies", which ends up with "tomorrow".

And so it repeats.

I did, however, take a new screenshot!

Come on, you know you want to :P
    I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty.

Heya

Have first seen this UI now but have fallen in love only by looking at it, so plz update quick

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

You are deliberately feeding on our tears. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

man I dig the UI alot. hope you are able to get it out soon would love to give it a try

Nez :O have you noticed that ur minimap, grid and recount are all different hights??
    Makes me sad seeing an "aligned" ui being out of line

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip
    Nez :O have you noticed that ur minimap, grid and recount are all different hights??
    Makes me sad seeing an "aligned" ui being out of line
    Some addons can only handle X,Y Coordinates by 5 and some will turn X=53.21323 into 53, and some can handle whatever coordinates you like. Who cares, a pixel here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    Some addons can only handle X,Y Coordinates by 5 and some will turn X=53.21323 into 53, and some can handle whatever coordinates you like. Who cares, a pixel here and there.
    Single pixel differences drive me fucking INSANE. I HAVE to have things lined up perfectly; I'll go into the lua and edit it by hand if I have to.

Recount is randomly placed, I don't have it visual during fights.

Grid is probably because I move it to the center of my screen when I heal, and back to the corner when I play DPS.

The joy of dual spec

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

nez when you gonna upload the ui

15+ Year Old Account

SSes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Recount is randomly placed, I don't have it visual during fights.

Grid is probably because I move it to the center of my screen when I heal, and back to the corner when I play DPS.

The joy of dual spec
    You could create a script like http://wowinterface.com/downloads/in...UF_Nivaya.html have done for his grid like raid frames.. goes from one spot to a second with the push of a button.

I know this is an old post, but is there any re-routed site you can get "Twilight UI" from?

Or a list of the addons would be great! (Somewhat UI illiterate when it comes to addons)

Thanks