Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: SPs - What's you'r Heroic Dummy DPS

Nezoia, I'd actually suggest to take a look at his gear I think you are going to find out why he doesnt go OOM.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

No, you can't continously nuke without going OOM. Try it on a dummy, you can't continue forever, it's not possible, nor would it ever be. You're ignoring w/e buffs you gain that restores your mana, if you say you don't use fiend at all.

You're obviously using SW on every cooldown since you even dare claim not ever going OOM. But surpose you also claim that Evocation and Lifetap never been usefull in PvE.

I surpose you also totally ignore twilight torment

(And I got better gear than you, and I sure as hell can burn my mana.)

Yes I got OOM on dummy! But who cares of OOM on dummy...?
    I was talking 25-man raid = never OOM
    No i NEVER use SW in my rotation.

twilight torment ?

Because on a dummy the only regen you got is replenishment. So alas. you're quite wrong about not getting other regen buffs. (No really, Kings/Wisdom/SoW don't regen THAT much)

twilight torment ?
    Guild boost?

When I crit with MB I get 282 mp5 while casting. Then u can add: Blessing of Wisdom, Blessing of Kings, Mana Spring, Gift Of The Wild, Intellect Buff. That adds alot to MP5.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Because on a dummy the only regen you got is replenishment. So alas. you're quite wrong about not getting other regen buffs. (No really, Kings/Wisdom/SoW don't regen THAT much)
    He doesnt actually have ANY haste. Almost 800 crit instead.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Yeah and add moonkin 5% + ele shammy 3% and all buffs I'm surely over 32% crit in 25-man raid.

EDIT: Oh w8, totem doesn't stack or? so 23,3 + 5 = 28,3% + raid buffs.

And you'll still go OOM in progress raids. You just be happy your guild got alot of good players to kill the boss fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehto
    Yeah and add moonkin 5% + ele shammy 3% and all buffs I'm surely over 32% crit in 25-man raid.
    You can't actually create a competitive crit-only gear set with currently available gear. You actually HAVE TO stack at least 400 haste to achieve maximum spellpower (which is your main stat), currently it's around 2130-2150 unbuffed.

EDIT: Oh w8, totem doesn't stack or? so 23,3 + 5 = 28,3% + raid buffs.
    It's actually melee/spell 3% debuff (shaman, rogue, paladin) + 5% buff (shaman, druid) + spell 10% debuff from mages.

Yeah, I'm at 2100+ unbuffed. 2306 with Inner Fire.

Yeah I know my gear isn't optimized. And I didn't really ment to be stacking that much crit.
    It has just come with the gear that dropped.

I'm only 1807 SP unbuffed.
    But the argue here has been Nezoia who knows for sure that I go oom, which I don't and I guess I know that better then him.

I'v already asked in another thread here on what to upgrade and had some good answeres from Nezoia.
    And I'm owrking on it, but u know u have to be lucky with loots.
    I'm currently aiming for:
    -111crit ~2.4%
    + 168haste ~5%
    + 99 spellpower
    when swapping shoulders -> T7 / Wrist -> sarth 25 +2drakes / waist -> malygos 25 / weap -> hauting call naxx 25 trash.
    And except for those, I still need Malygos 25-man head, 25-man version of T7 gloves, Lost Jewel, K'T 25-man Back + Legs.

But I think we can stop talking about this now. I will notice when I'm oom and havn't been yet in any 25 /10-man instance.

2900+ DPS with current gear, low?

Quote Originally Posted by Lehto
    2900+ DPS with current gear, low?
    Depends on how much lag you have.

Check this out: http://www.chardev.org/?template=124334

Andil

Nezoia, maybe try helping the guy instead of going "lolol I have 2100 spellpower and clearly therefore more pro than u" ?

But, Lehto; You have a Spellpower/Mp5 gem in your belt. I guess you are trying to get your meta gem bonus by using the 2 blue gems, but... Spellpower/Spirit gem is the way to go - And you have a Crit Strike Rating/Spirit gem in your helm..? I don't understand that choice in all honesty. It seems you'd improve a lot if you visited this thread and read up on gear/enchant/gem choices: http://www.shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=16992

To answer the "You cant go oom in raids" thing: Well, generally speaking, you can't. The fights aren't long enough, and even if you come close, you just use a shadowfiend and you're sorted. Obviously on a target dummy you will go oom eventually, that's pretty obvious. But in a raid environment, it is pretty much impossible to go oom as the fights simply aren't long enough for that to happen.

Lehto, eurgh, I would question why you're in a Sarth+3 guild if you don't know how to gem your gear properly, or even that you don't know why Dispersion is good for PvE. There is no reason for a Spriest to not spec into it, and spec into DS instead: There are numerous occasions when Dispersion is a great tool, and you really should know that, or have found that out, by now.

Sorry to derail the thread further (I thought this thread was about Target Dummy DPS..?), but I thought I ought to add my thoughts since there is obviously no progress going on in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Andil
    Sorry to derail the thread further (I thought this thread was about Target Dummy DPS..?), but I thought I ought to add my thoughts since there is obviously no progress going on in this thread.
    Help it with posting your recent numbers and thoughts? Personally I try to run a pair of sessions every evening after the raid if im not too tired after and maybe even more if im getting a decent upgrade.

Well im putting out 2.5 over 2:30mins. And heres my armory link if yall wana look at it.

Seems like armory is down atm. Ill post it in a while when its back up.