Disc: Which stats should I focus on now?

for PVE 10/25mans my current healing stats are:

1800sp
    20k mana
    21% crit

i think theyre the most important stats for disc priests, but which one of those should I focus on atm? are any of them lower than they should be compared to my other stats?

ps. I find that I run oom much easier now since the patch, I used to be able to just spam heals on patchwerk with no problems, but now I have to find ways to sneak in a hymn of hope and shadowfiend otherwise id run out of mana. is this a bug or was something changed that I didnt read about?

Re: Disc: Which stats should I focus on now?

MP5 gear is discipline gear.

should be using your PW shield more often i believe for mana generation.
    tailors have the darkglow thread for 300 mana procs now and then.
    insightful earthseige meta gem procs 600 mana little more then the darkglow thread.
    rapture talent should be maxed.
    use your fiegn and shield it for it to stay alive little longer if needed.
    you get one rune mana pot
    you can get those warlock type darkrunes from BC drops for 1k mana

about all i can think of....

recount has a mana regeneration tab to see where you get extra mana from --won't see your MP5 though.

There was no change, but I ask this of you: Are your heals getting sniped by a Paladin, Holy Priest, Shaman, or whatever? Because Rapture returns based off of effective healing done, not over-healing. So my advice to you is get a tiny bit more crit (I like to hover 25-28 myself) and start picking haste so your casts are the first to land:

Holy gets their mana from over-healing done, and Shaman and Paladins get it from crit, ours (Rapture) is the only one GIMPED by over-healing.

Assuming you can get by this, the only mp5 you should need on a fight is Blessing of Wisdom or Mana Spring (both are awesome.) The tree was practically designed to be self-sufficient.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

More int = more max mana = more replenishment love = more shadow priest love!

Profit!

Replenishment scales directly with max mana, so it's best for disc priests and palladins (and bouth of these specs can do fine without it mind you, ironic?).

Quote Originally Posted by Nem2k
    ps. I find that I run oom much easier now since the patch, I used to be able to just spam heals on patchwerk with no problems, but now I have to find ways to sneak in a hymn of hope and shadowfiend otherwise id run out of mana. is this a bug or was something changed that I didnt read about?
    I just want to ask how much mp5 you got? If it is under 300mp5 (unbuffed) and your assist healer maxes your targets health b4 you It is normal that you get oom in patchwerk. I advice you to get mp5 gear or just like me get Illustration of Dragon Soul to trade mp5 for longer fights You can also pop a pain suspression and get some time cast hymn of hope.

I've got mine exactly where I want/need it to be atm. Just working on more crit atm. My stats are something like 22k mana, 25% crit unbuffed, 1800~sp with Inner fire, and a little over 300 MP5 unbuffed. \

Like said before, mana should be a main priority for disc for rapture, and replenishment benefits. I never go for spirit anymore, but don't overlook items with it. Just pretend youre gearing a paladin. Int, crit and MP5.

One thing to remember is you get a ton more mana back from rapture from a crit. Especially at higher mana levels.

Edit: Nice trinket to get is the spirit glass off of Gothik in naxx 10. I use it on patchy. Also Flash heal should still be your main heal even on patchwerk. People keep saying to use Gheal, but it just isn't nearly as mana efficient or effective as disc. Fheal should be more than enough. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hrall&n=Psoria mostly jsut plucking 25-man upgrades now, and need a int chant on me bracers, but theres a halfway decent disc priest to check against if so inclined.

Your mana regeneration with disc spec actually depends a lot on how much healers your guild bring. Disc really shines if you are doing your job with minimum overhealing. The main major (imo) difference between holy and disc is that holies dont bother stacking spellpower, they got enough from spirit convertion. I didnt bother stacking mp5/haste with disc, talents are more than enough if played well. Stack crit/int and gem for maximum spellpower if you are below 2200 unbuffed, imo. At least I couldnt solo heal the tank on Sarth+3 with ~2k-ish spellpower, not enough hps to keep tank topped.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

The blue trinket from CoT that has the chance to lower your next heal by 800 mana procs a fair amount I find. In a normal disc rotation it may as well say 'your next heal is free' and yet that free heal still returns mana via rapture for extra goodness.

Just wish it had crit on instead of spellpower.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.