Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Your worst 1% wipe

Vanilla wow! A lot of 1% wipes they were very common, that damn 1% in vanilla wow stayed forever!

After 10 hours progressing of Gruul we wiped on 3% then 4% then 1% then again 1% then 2% and then 30%...End of raid.. It was 12 horrible hours.

Pre-TBC
    Baron Geddon 52 hp left...

Last week

Kel'thuzad 1% and druid tank shapeshifts to NE form...to throw a brez...and warrior tank didnt taunt KT off as instucted before hand
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    Last week

Kel'thuzad 1% and druid tank shapeshifts to NE form...to throw a brez...and warrior tank didnt taunt KT off as instucted before hand
    Why even shift while still having aggro and why da fuck throw a brez at 1%

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny
    Why even shift while still having aggro and why da fuck throw a brez at 1%
    If you read what he wrote you would understand.

Muru

watch the video

We got server 1st in the end though

http://cleanse.mine.nu/seed/muru.zip

yesterday naxx 10 Alts run

on our 10th or so try all party was dead except for pala holly kt was on 2900 hp.

we got him down hehehe.

funiest one..

2nd boss in SL heroic dps wiped at 30-40% only me (tank) and healer left.

dps were crying for we to wipe... but we managed to do it.. to bad they released

First attempt at Gluth - 25.

He's pretty low when he does decimate, about half the dps stays on him to get him down, while the other half tries to kill zombie chows.

He's on 120 (yes one hundred and twenty) hitpoints when he devours the first zombie.

Long story short, we don't get him down before the enrage.

Not literally a 1% wipe, still worthy of mention here.

(Yeah, I didn't make friends by telling everyone who didn't flask or had the second highest tier of food, that had they taken a flask or the best food, we would have killed him)

Prince in Karazhan Pre Nerf.

Whole raid died at 60% except Holy Priest, Protection Paladin, Me (Combat Rogue) (we were in kara gear mainly with a few SSC items) and we took him from 60% ---> 1% ... 10k health left and Adrenaline rush was 2 seconds from popping when we wiped.

Teron gorefiend, or gurtog, iam not really sure now.

vanilla wow we had two 1% in a row wipes on ouro @ AQ40. that fuck went berzerk under 10% and it was really crazy.. he died tho eventually with 2-3 people alive next try

Quote Originally Posted by sramota

Ok so it's not a 1% wipe but it's bloody stupid ..
    Hehe true.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak
    5 1% wipes in a row on Leotheras the blind
    It makes me wonder if Leo had the biggest 1% in history. I don't know if people would jsut stop pressing buttons to pop a beer in celebration or what, but we wiped to him 3-4 times at 1% before finally downing him for the first time.

DI the Main Tank @ 1% = win ^^
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Try a 0% wipe on Naxx10 KT, 120k HP left, our off tank got MC'd (woohoo glitches) while tanking the adds, thus the adds running wild owning everyone, we managed to keep the MT alive a while, but it just didn't end to well.

Don't remember which boss exactly but we were near 1% when the boss reseted all of a sudden and we were left speechless.

Not a wipe but funny actually.
    CoT Strathlome. We were on last boss when he does that AoE shit at 95%, healer dies, 2 dps die and i'm left with the tank paniced. He dashes and i go unholy pressence to get the fuck off. At some point we reach the pack with the soldiers in the begining he pulls them all and they start to kill him.
    He gets to 40% when he gets away with arthas hitting him when he finally got the aggro from the tank. The healer and the 2 dps have rested from the corpse run and are ready to take him.
    He dies and we get to run all the way back to get the chest to loot it.

It whole group was laughing his ass off.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Kel'Thazud in Naxx25. Void Zone dropped right on top of the main tank at 5%. MT moved left just enough to avoid the void zone, then the left-corner melee group gets ice blocked which of course means the MT got ice blocked.

This move wiped the raid with less than 1% left.

It was nobody's fault, but still makes you wanna /facepalm.

we were doing Huhuran in AQ40. Got her down to 5% before this massiv laggspike occure.. And when its over, she's at 1% and we had 1 priest alive, who died before he could even do 1 smite ;p

Imagine the nerdrage on our VT ^_^

In vanillawow ofc

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Wiped on Maexxna in Naxx25 about 2 weeks ago.

She had 948 HP left.

I basically facepalmed my way through that raid anyway, so it wasn't a huge surprise. We did get her down on the next attempt.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

grobbulus, VERY VERY bad group, but it was last day before reset so I wanted to deal with naxx(10 man), we wiped 3x and in another try was very kewl, no mistakes from start but at around 10% maybe less dps hunter got dc'ed and we couldn't see it so he exploded killed all ranged dps+healer momentally, drood healer, drood tank, warr OT and rogue were alive, boss was at like 50k now and rogue vanished to not lose cash for repairs I guess, tank, OT and healer survived long enough to get boss to... 3,5k hp and wipe, while rogue was stealthed all that time, the worst wipe ever