Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Rawr.Enhance - Enhancement Shaman DPS calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    Peep, the hit rating/SP issue is going to skew all the results right now. Put your knowledge to use of what you already KNOW should be stats you are looking for. :P Until RAWR gets sorted out don't just accept everything you see. As Levva said, he knows there is an issue with those calculations and just has to get it sorted out. The bracers in question have quite a bit more hit than Slime Stream so it is probably skewed.
    True, but this doesn't mean that an extra eye on ArP can be in place too.
    Because 1% crit is still higer dps than 1% hit. So it can also count wrong with the ArP and think it's better stat than crit. Which atm is wrong. I'm not here to complain, only to give some feedback. I'm a devloper too so I know how easy it can be to miss issues. So please take my words as good feedback instead of some bad ass feedback.
    When the hit is fixed maybe the ArP will be wrong instead etc...

Best, Peep

Definitely understood. Wasn't taken in a bad manner and glad to see some others throwing feedback to help with debugging.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by peepwood
    I'm a devloper too so I know how easy it can be to miss issues. So please take my words as good feedback instead of some bad ass feedback.
    When the hit is fixed maybe the ArP will be wrong instead etc...

Best, Peep
    Care to take a look at the code? I'd love to have a fresh pair of eyes look over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Care to take a look at the code? I'd love to have a fresh pair of eyes look over it.
    The biggest problem is that I so suck in math
    I'm more an architecit, systemdesinger, seminar speaker for enterprise system. And love all topics in the era good code, nice code etc...
    Which is an whole different topic than system with calculations etc... So I don't know if I can be any help here.
    And you don't need an eye if the code is strucured well, got nice conventions etc...

But there is one issue I always asking my self about and it's the hit.
    As dual you need about 600+ hitrating for not missing dualing. This is a very high number. And as I know there are no raid buffs that can give you so much hit as needed to cap this right? So maybe this is the problem?
    RawR try to get the most DPS as possible based on a long stand still nuke fight? I don't know how long you simulate the fights is RawR. I'm only speculating here.

Yesturday we took 3 bosses I checked my recount for misses and dodges. I'm not 140 expertice yet, but I only got 1 dodge in all 3 fights. 25 is my expertice. If I change one 32 AP gem into 8 more expertice as RawR want me to I will get about 8-10 more DPS is says. But this isn't true if I only will dogde totaly 1 time on 3 bosses (I was alive whole fights) 32 AP is much more DPS than 1 dodge over time with the spells, and melee hits 32 AP gives me.
    I was located 1-3 top DPS in al three fights. (25 man)

This is why I'm using lot's of different systems to see what is a good uppgrade or not. Enhance sim don't calculate that you are moving all the time as you need on most of the ulduar bosses etc... If I stand still and nuke a whole fight the numbers are way different then the real fights. So maybe this is why my results are so diffrent when I test the dps live on bosses and when testing my gear on dummy, and on enhance sim and RawR.

So maybe your caluclation all correct?

If i was good at math I would really try to help you, would be so fun, but I'm not Not at that level you are.

Most of the gear listed in top are the best once too. But the dps numbers and the gems are the problems as I see it.

Best, Peep

15+ Year Old Account

why not take spell power out and add extra ep to ap to cover for mental quickness ?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by autobahn1212
    why not take spell power out and add extra ep to ap to cover for mental quickness ?
    Due to the fact that
    Rawr DOES NOT USE EP VALUES AT ALL

Is that clear enough for everyone?

As I've stated time and time again Rawr calculates your dps using dozens and dozens of formulae it has NO EP values ANYWHERE in ANY calculation.

I'm curious if anyone else keeps having the optimizer suggest 139 expertise rating (which equals 25 expertise, and thus 6.25% right?). It claims yellow hit would be 99.98% and attacks dodged would be 0.01%. I realize these are only a tiny bit below the caps, but is it really a dps improvement? When I plug the starting config and the optimized versions into EnhSim I get the optimized one being ~120dps more, so the optimization is probably right, but I wonder if there is a better optimization that has 140 expertise rating. Does this happen because any other combination of gear would be greater than (and NOT equal to) 140 and thus wasting EP? Alternatively, have I missed some setting somewhere that would fix this?

I tried to search for a solution to this, but could only find the following comment from an entirely different thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon
    This looks really odd to me, since it [Rawr-Enhance trying to get BiS gear sets] shows 501 hit rating, and 25 expertise. I can't stand not having 26 expertise, but I'm guessing the Sim figures that the increased attack power is better than the fraction of a percent chance to be parried. I'm also in agreement w/ Thanntos - I don't like spellpower necks as BiS. Good to see that the pendulum seems to take the BiS position.
    This seems to make sense, but I guess my ultimate question is "should I really trust Rawr's optimization suggestions?"

Thanks for your hard work Levva, and any help you or others can offer.

Schwolop, I am fairly sure this issue comes up when you are very close to 141 expertise rating already which would provide you with the 17 expertise you need in addition to your talents. In this situation adding another 16 expertise rating or even 8 expertise rating is mostly wasted (i.e. currently 140 and only needing 1 more to cap). Adding in another stat on the other hand can be used to the fullest so in its mass calculations stopping at 25 and stacking on more AP for example, works out to provide a higher dps number.

Deleted

The optimiser works on the basis of what you tell it is available, ie: what you mark with green diamonds. The idea is that you say I have all this gear, what is the best combination of gear from this lot. This includes gems/enchants.

If you only have expertise in steps of say 8 expertise (from a gem say) then Barrar is correct its going to add that 8 expertise and go hmmm that's not as good as adding more AP, and so whilst accounting for the small dodge below cap, with what you told it was available it was unable to match the cap without wasting stats. If you tell it more stuff is available then it does a better job switching things around.

For instance you might be in full Naxx gear or mostly and some Ulduar gear and a chest piece drops that breaks your T7 set bonus. You want to know if equipping it makes a difference. You previously picked up better Ulduar gloves but you still have your old T7 gloves. So you go into Rawr you load up your character and you mark the new chest as available and the old T7 gloves as available. You notice you had some old boots in the bank too so what the hell mark them as available too.

Now Rawr Optimiser has lots of bits to swap around and play with to see what comes out on top. The more flexible you are with gear you have available to equip the better the optimiser can do. Just remember that the more you mark as available the longer it takes to work out all the different permutations.

So I was just messing around with rawr and was curious how the optimizer would gem if I didn't give it any other gear options. It swapped a bunch of my gemming around but it came out with a lower dps number than when it started. "The Optimizer has found a gearset with a score of 6380.68. (Your currently equipped gear has a score of 6389.187) Would you like to equip the optimized gear?" I'm not sure exactly what my question is but it just struck me as odd. I guess it is going through and maximizing each piece of gear but it seems strange that it would come out lower than where it started. I'm really just trying to better understand how it works.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cirith
    So I was just messing around with rawr and was curious how the optimizer would gem if I didn't give it any other gear options. It swapped a bunch of my gemming around but it came out with a lower dps number than when it started. "The Optimizer has found a gearset with a score of 6380.68. (Your currently equipped gear has a score of 6389.187) Would you like to equip the optimized gear?" I'm not sure exactly what my question is but it just struck me as odd. I guess it is going through and maximizing each piece of gear but it seems strange that it would come out lower than where it started. I'm really just trying to better understand how it works.
    I've occasionally seen this. The Optimiser uses some REALLY funky maths and coding methods which generically are referred to as "Genetic Algorithms". If we can get an XML file where its 100% repeatable then I'm sure Kavan, the principal wizard behind the optimiser would be really pleased to hear about it so he can work out why its not working. The depth of maths & computer science (as opposed to computing) involved is WAY WAY beyond what I know about, and I've a degree in Mathematics & Computer Science.

Thanks Barrar and Levva, your explanations make sense. I was trying to work out the optimum with just the gear I had on me, and in my bags and bank, so there weren't a great number of options for it to go with. Interesting result nonetheless - I'll try out its suggestions tonight and see how I go, since it was a fairly large increase all up.

I guess my blind following of conventional wisdom is my downfall! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by peepwood
    The biggest problem is that I so suck in math
    I'm more an architecit, systemdesinger, seminar speaker for enterprise system. And love all topics in the era good code, nice code etc...
    Which is an whole different topic than system with calculations etc... So I don't know if I can be any help here.
    And you don't need an eye if the code is strucured well, got nice conventions etc...

But there is one issue I always asking my self about and it's the hit.
    As dual you need about 600+ hitrating for not missing dualing. This is a very high number. And as I know there are no raid buffs that can give you so much hit as needed to cap this right? So maybe this is the problem?
    RawR try to get the most DPS as possible based on a long stand still nuke fight? I don't know how long you simulate the fights is RawR. I'm only speculating here.

Yesturday we took 3 bosses I checked my recount for misses and dodges. I'm not 140 expertice yet, but I only got 1 dodge in all 3 fights. 25 is my expertice. If I change one 32 AP gem into 8 more expertice as RawR want me to I will get about 8-10 more DPS is says. But this isn't true if I only will dogde totaly 1 time on 3 bosses (I was alive whole fights) 32 AP is much more DPS than 1 dodge over time with the spells, and melee hits 32 AP gives me.
    I was located 1-3 top DPS in al three fights. (25 man)

This is why I'm using lot's of different systems to see what is a good uppgrade or not. Enhance sim don't calculate that you are moving all the time as you need on most of the ulduar bosses etc... If I stand still and nuke a whole fight the numbers are way different then the real fights. So maybe this is why my results are so diffrent when I test the dps live on bosses and when testing my gear on dummy, and on enhance sim and RawR.

So maybe your caluclation all correct?

If i was good at math I would really try to help you, would be so fun, but I'm not Not at that level you are.

Most of the gear listed in top are the best once too. But the dps numbers and the gems are the problems as I see it.

Best, Peep

If you're at 140 Exp with the points in unleashed rage, you will never be dodged as long as you're behind the mob. That one dodge you had could have been when you were infront of the boss.

I'm using Rawr v2.2.4 and while getting my gear loaded from armory, noticed weird thing- I get stats like I had 16int more than I actually have(16 int, AP if i had that int and all the according stats) whats the problem? I thought it must of been some bug with a certain gear piece, but after swapping out some stuff and adding some most recent upgrades, loading my armory few times- same extra 16int is listed in my stats. Did I overlooked and its a known bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Heilt
    If you're at 140 Exp with the points in unleashed rage, you will never be dodged as long as you're behind the mob. That one dodge you had could have been when you were infront of the boss.
    At 140 exp rating and UR you should never see a dodge at all.. in front or behind a mob. At 25 exp you will see a dodge here and there but just as rawr will occasionally show after using the optimizer, sometimes being a few rating short and sticking in an extra ap gem is more dps than using an exp gem and wasting most of it. You really just have to see which stats/gems worth out the best for you.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kalioshas
    I'm using Rawr v2.2.4 and while getting my gear loaded from armory, noticed weird thing- I get stats like I had 16int more than I actually have(16 int, AP if i had that int and all the according stats) whats the problem? I thought it must of been some bug with a certain gear piece, but after swapping out some stuff and adding some most recent upgrades, loading my armory few times- same extra 16int is listed in my stats. Did I overlooked and its a known bug?
    Very strange can you save your character file using File | Save and paste the results here in an code block so I can load your file and check what you are seeing. If you can say what you expect your Int to be and what it is showing in Rawr please.

Actually one thing to check before you do that, have you got any buffs ticked that would grant you intellect?

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> 
    - <Character xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
     <Name>tariff</Name> 
     <Realm>frostwhisper</Realm> 
     <Region>EU</Region> 
     <Race>Tauren</Race> 
     <Class>Shaman</Class> 
     <ActiveBuffs>Worldbreaker Battlegear 2 Piece Bonus</ActiveBuffs> 
     <ActiveBuffs>Worldbreaker Battlegear 4 Piece Bonus</ActiveBuffs> 
    - <CalculationOptions>
    - <item>
    - <key>
     <string>Enhance</string> 
     </key>
    - <value>
     <string><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <CalculationOptionsEnhance xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <TargetLevel>83</TargetLevel> <TargetArmor>10643</TargetArmor> <NumberOfFerociousInspirations>2</NumberOfFerociousInspirations> <ShattrathFaction>Aldor</ShattrathFaction> <MainhandImbue>Windfury</MainhandImbue> <OffhandImbue>Flametongue</OffhandImbue> <FightLength>6</FightLength> <TargetFireResistance>0</TargetFireResistance> <TargetNatureResistance>0</TargetNatureResistance> <BaseStatOption>false</BaseStatOption> <Magma>false</Magma> </CalculationOptionsEnhance></string> 
     </value>
     </item>
     </CalculationOptions>
     <AvailableItems>45412</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-13817</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>44664</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40524</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-33808</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>46205</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-53832</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>45895</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>46208</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-113823</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>46346</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-123826</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>45454</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-83845</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>46200</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-91603</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40474</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40074</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40531</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40256</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40403</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-41099</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>45489</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>-153789</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40189</AvailableItems> 
     <AvailableItems>40322</AvailableItems> 
     <CurrentModel>Enhance</CurrentModel> 
     <EnforceMetagemRequirements>false</EnforceMetagemRequirements> 
     <Head>45412.41398.39999.0.3817</Head> 
     <Neck>44664.39999.0.0.0</Neck> 
     <Shoulders>40524.40029.0.0.3808</Shoulders> 
     <Back>40403.0.0.0.1099</Back> 
     <Chest>46205.40014.40014.0.3832</Chest> 
     <Shirt>4335.0.0.0.0</Shirt> 
     <Tabard>40643.0.0.0.0</Tabard> 
     <Wrist>45454.39999.0.0.3845</Wrist> 
     <Hands>46200.40052.39999.0.1603</Hands> 
     <Waist>45895.39999.0.0.0</Waist> 
     <Legs>46208.39999.39999.0.3823</Legs> 
     <Feet>46346.0.0.0.3826</Feet> 
     <Finger1>40474.0.0.0.0</Finger1> 
     <Finger2>40074.0.0.0.0</Finger2> 
     <Trinket1>40531.0.0.0.0</Trinket1> 
     <Trinket2>40256.0.0.0.0</Trinket2> 
     <MainHand>45489.0.0.0.3789</MainHand> 
     <OffHand>40189.0.0.0.3789</OffHand> 
     <Ranged>40322.0.0.0.0</Ranged> 
     <OptimizationRequirements /> 
     <WarriorTalents>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000</WarriorTalents> 
     <PaladinTalents>000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000000000000000000000</PaladinTalents> 
     <HunterTalents>000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</HunterTalents> 
     <RogueTalents>00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</RogueTalents> 
     <PriestTalents>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000</PriestTalents> 
     <ShamanTalents>05303205000000000000000003020503310502133303113103105100000000000000000000000000.0000000000000100010000100000</ShamanTalents> 
     <MageTalents>00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000</MageTalents> 
     <WarlockTalents>000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000</WarlockTalents> 
     <DruidTalents>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000</DruidTalents> 
     <DeathKnightTalents>00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000</DeathKnightTalents> 
     <CustomItemInstances /> 
     <WaistBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>true</WaistBlacksmithingSocketEnabled> 
     <HandsBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>true</HandsBlacksmithingSocketEnabled> 
     <WristBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>true</WristBlacksmithingSocketEnabled> 
     </Character>
    Yeah I'm completely unbuffed. My armory(with 16int less)- http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...isper&n=Tariff

Rawr shows me having 540int, when in fact I got 524.

Deleted

No sorry you've corrupted that XML by opening it in Internet Explorer which added in extra crap. The file as posted won't load. Plus your armoury is weird you are showing in Enhancement spec with lvl 60 spell power gear. So its impossible to test your setup sorry. If you can fix this I'd be keen to find out what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    No sorry you've corrupted that XML by opening it in Internet Explorer which added in extra crap. The file as posted won't load. Plus your armoury is weird you are showing in Enhancement spec with lvl 60 spell power gear. So its impossible to test your setup sorry. If you can fix this I'd be keen to find out what the issue is.
    Oops might be dalaran idling set :s well how should I copy it without corrupting? I will try to make sure that I will log out in raiding gear.

Edit: Adding XML document opened with WordPad- fresh new copy of my gear setup in Rawr v2.2.4 and armory with my raiding set.

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Character xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
     <Name>tariff</Name>
     <Realm>frostwhisper</Realm>
     <Region>EU</Region>
     <Race>Tauren</Race>
     <Class>Shaman</Class>
     <ActiveBuffs>Worldbreaker Battlegear 2 Piece Bonus</ActiveBuffs>
     <ActiveBuffs>Worldbreaker Battlegear 4 Piece Bonus</ActiveBuffs>
     <CalculationOptions>
      <item>
       <key>
        <string>Enhance</string>
       </key>
       <value>
        <string>&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?&gt;
    &lt;CalculationOptionsEnhance xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"&gt;
     &lt;TargetLevel&gt;83&lt;/TargetLevel&gt;
     &lt;TargetArmor&gt;10643&lt;/TargetArmor&gt;
     &lt;NumberOfFerociousInspirations&gt;2&lt;/NumberOfFerociousInspirations&gt;
     &lt;ShattrathFaction&gt;Aldor&lt;/ShattrathFaction&gt;
     &lt;MainhandImbue&gt;Windfury&lt;/MainhandImbue&gt;
     &lt;OffhandImbue&gt;Flametongue&lt;/OffhandImbue&gt;
     &lt;FightLength&gt;6&lt;/FightLength&gt;
     &lt;TargetFireResistance&gt;0&lt;/TargetFireResistance&gt;
     &lt;TargetNatureResistance&gt;0&lt;/TargetNatureResistance&gt;
     &lt;BaseStatOption&gt;false&lt;/BaseStatOption&gt;
     &lt;Magma&gt;false&lt;/Magma&gt;
    &lt;/CalculationOptionsEnhance&gt;</string>
       </value>
      </item>
     </CalculationOptions>
     <AvailableItems>45412</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-13817</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>44664</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40524</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-33808</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>46205</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-53832</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>45895</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>46208</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-113823</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>46346</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-123826</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>45454</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-83845</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>46200</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-91603</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40474</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40074</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40531</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40256</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40403</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-41099</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>45489</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>-153789</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40189</AvailableItems>
     <AvailableItems>40322</AvailableItems>
     <CurrentModel>Enhance</CurrentModel>
     <EnforceMetagemRequirements>false</EnforceMetagemRequirements>
     <Head>45412.41398.39999.0.3817</Head>
     <Neck>44664.39999.0.0.0</Neck>
     <Shoulders>40524.40029.0.0.3808</Shoulders>
     <Back>40403.0.0.0.1099</Back>
     <Chest>46205.40014.40014.0.3832</Chest>
     <Shirt>4335.0.0.0.0</Shirt>
     <Tabard>40643.0.0.0.0</Tabard>
     <Wrist>45454.39999.0.0.3845</Wrist>
     <Hands>46200.40052.39999.0.1603</Hands>
     <Waist>45895.39999.0.0.0</Waist>
     <Legs>46208.39999.39999.0.3823</Legs>
     <Feet>46346.0.0.0.3826</Feet>
     <Finger1>40474.0.0.0.0</Finger1>
     <Finger2>40074.0.0.0.0</Finger2>
     <Trinket1>40531.0.0.0.0</Trinket1>
     <Trinket2>40256.0.0.0.0</Trinket2>
     <MainHand>45489.0.0.0.3789</MainHand>
     <OffHand>40189.0.0.0.3789</OffHand>
     <Ranged>40322.0.0.0.0</Ranged>
     <OptimizationRequirements />
     <WarriorTalents>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000</WarriorTalents>
     <PaladinTalents>000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000000000000000000000</PaladinTalents>
     <HunterTalents>000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</HunterTalents>
     <RogueTalents>00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</RogueTalents>
     <PriestTalents>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000</PriestTalents>
     <ShamanTalents>05303205000000000000000003020503310502133303113103105100000000000000000000000000.0000000000000100010000100000</ShamanTalents>
     <MageTalents>00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000</MageTalents>
     <WarlockTalents>000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000</WarlockTalents>
     <DruidTalents>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000</DruidTalents>
     <DeathKnightTalents>00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000</DeathKnightTalents>
     <CustomItemInstances />
     <WaistBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>true</WaistBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>
     <HandsBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>true</HandsBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>
     <WristBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>true</WristBlacksmithingSocketEnabled>
    </Character>
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...isper&n=Tariff
    If I still failed to give you a proper copy of my XML- maths and computer stuff aren't my strongest things, can you try to load my character from armory and see if stats are different?

Deleted

Ok thanks for that we had moved to a shared file for base stats so that each model used a common setup. Someone had changed the Taurean Shaman base intellect (cut n paste error I think) and left it at 138 instead of 123. I've fixed this and it will be included in v2.2.6.

NB. v2.2.5 was out today BEFORE I looked at the code so it doesn't include that fix.