Tips for more survivability in battlegrounds as a warlock

Never use dreadsteed as your mount when in a battleground , it makes you instant target.

Buy many free action potions , there are many rogues out there willing to camp you for the whole duration of a battleground.

Spirit healer is your friend , complete immunity for 30 sec if you die in the correct time and enemies cannot even see you!! Learn to enjoy it since 80% of a battleground duration you will be there.

Make a /spit macro. When you see a rogue try to use it on him before you die .It is the only thing you can do to him but it is not guaranteed it will work, most of the times when you will face a rogue next thing you will see is release spirit message.

And finally Voidwalker ! There is a bug when he does consume shadows that makes him move so fast like crazy ! Maybe enemies will not attack you if they see this silly thing and just /lol at you. So consume shadows with voidwalker while u can. (It will be nerfed next patch voidwalker wont channel this spell and he wont be funny any more :/ )

Enjoy !

Re: Tips for more survivability in battlegrounds as a warlock

i c wut u did thar

or just L2P.

did a SoTA once. 24 KILLING blows. +70 hk
    the times i died i even can count on 1 hand (4). our major pvp problem is arena (burst) but if u kno what ur doing u can survive in BG
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

OMG you did one battleground and you had 24 killing blows !!!!
    Has anyone ever told you the "pro player" that killing blow is something you get for finishing off an opponent? You can also not die at all if you hide in a bg but thats not meaning we have enough survivability... Please dont start telling more people locks survivability is ok cause they will burst into laughter and they wont be able to stop for days...

Also the post I did was sarcastic ,for the lack of survivability and how easy we are killed by certain classes. Not my problem if you are judging the whole pvp system from the 1 time you did strand of the ancients which is a siege weapons focused bg...

And to end this, I wish you next time you are in wsg or any bg to be stunlocked to death as many times as your killign blows in S oTA. ;D ;D ;DYou do deserve it.

It was a bit funny, so thumbs up

i really regret that i didnt took a screenie of the board after the battle. then u would have STFuped.
    and yes i kno that a killing blow is actually dealing the last dmg before a player dies. Why did i say otherwise that i had +70 HK nubhead?havent been in 1 siege in that battle actually TBH. btw read again what i said

Quote Originally Posted by Dralai
    our major pvp problem is arena (burst) but if u kno what ur doing u can survive in BG
    read it until u understand whats written there. we lack on burst dmg. the only instant casted descent damage spells are talents. i really hope u didnt expect that u would PWN the whole f*cking bg on ur own running around all by urself because that aint BG fighting.
    BG fighting still requires tactics just like WG. if u just stay near persons u wont get killed that often. i think that u should learn that actually. we aint the castertanks anymore what we were in TBC, WOTLK did hurt to our pvp survivability.
    but with the right spec and a good playstyle i dont see a problem with surviving in a BG and still be top 8 of ur faction in that BG.

arena's tho is all about burst our main problem we slack on. i totally agree if u say that were doomed in arena's but for that we ll w8 until 3.1 goes live.

EDIT: yes im sick of the QQing about we are a broken class. we have our main enemies but just make the best out of it in pvp and u ll succeed
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_strife
    Never use dreadsteed as your mount when in a battleground , it makes you instant target.

Buy many free action potions , there are many rogues out there willing to camp you for the whole duration of a battleground.

Spirit healer is your friend , complete immunity for 30 sec if you die in the correct time and enemies cannot even see you!! Learn to enjoy it since 80% of a battleground duration you will be there.

Make a /spit macro. When you see a rogue try to use it on him before you die .It is the only thing you can do to him but it is not guaranteed it will work, most of the times when you will face a rogue next thing you will see is release spirit message.

And finally Voidwalker ! There is a bug when he does consume shadows that makes him move so fast like crazy ! Maybe enemies will not attack you if they see this silly thing and just /lol at you. So consume shadows with voidwalker while u can. (It will be nerfed next patch voidwalker wont channel this spell and he wont be funny any more :/ )

Enjoy !

hahahah what a lol,
    would have to agree with everything