Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: So they're buffing feral DPS...

Except 24 seconds of 15% increase DPS is only a 1% increase in overall DPS of a 2:30 fight...which is what 60 DPS? As to RNG i probably did crit a little more then I should but full raid buffed im close to 60% crit anyways.

@ person who said 2 more minutes would lower my DPS...no it would increase it because i would have berserk up again (3 min CD)

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal
    @ person who said 2 more minutes would lower my DPS...no it would increase it because i would have berserk up again (3 min CD)
    but you wouldn't have 40 seconds of 30% increased attack speed :P

Easy to see it was an RnG fight, he didnt have to use mangle, he got tricks of the trade for some reason, a higher than normal OOC proc 4ppm, and an amazing 75% crit on shred. Take all those away and your left with ~4.5 in full BiS gear on average. Bigger guilds knock Patchwork down in 2 min so dps would be higher, close to ~5k. BTW, who raids as arms? Fury is superior atm.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    lose our glyph of shred too (20% increased shred damage on stunned targets)

big nerfs
    The new glyph is actually a buff for PvE dps. And PvE dps is exactly was Blizzard was going to buff, openly declaring so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I wouldn't have to use mangle because there was a druid tank regardless...My ppm wasnt really higher then normal for clear casting and I don't even have all BiS gear and i've never been under 5k on patch for the last month or so. most kills were right around 3 minutes too.

Catoblepas

You're not as cool as you think you are.

I'm just tired of blizz catering to everyone because people obviously can't play...Feral DPS needed a little buff yeah but 26% is a little over the top IMO.

I wouldn't have to use mangle because there was a druid tank regardless...My ppm wasnt really higher then normal for clear casting and I don't even have all BiS gear and i've never been under 5k on patch for the last month or so. most kills were right around 3 minutes too.
    If you could use these words less, your post would be worth reading:
    I
    My
    i've
    normal
    most

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    The new glyph is actually a buff for PvE dps. And PvE dps is exactly was Blizzard was going to buff, openly declaring so.
    I was informing vampyrr of the nerfs to our pvp burst (FB and shred)

Hoping to hit 6k legitimately in 3.1 !

Quote Originally Posted by leofric
    Easy to see it was an RnG fight, he didnt have to use mangle, he got tricks of the trade for some reason, a higher than normal OOC proc 4ppm, and an amazing 75% crit on shred. Take all those away and your left with ~4.5 in full BiS gear on average. Bigger guilds knock Patchwork down in 2 min so dps would be higher, close to ~5k. BTW, who raids as arms? Fury is superior atm.
    100% crit on FB too.

Catoblepas

I'm just tired of blizz catering to everyone because people obviously can't play...Feral DPS needed a little buff yeah but 26% is a little over the top IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catoblepas
    You're not as cool as you think you are.
    EDIT: Let me expand on why your post was stupid. You say that our dps was low because people can't play, when the numbers show (and blues say) that even in BiS gear with perfect rotations, ferals are significantly outdamaged. What does that have to do with being unable to play?