The new LW recipes

Where/how will the new LW recipes be obtainable? BoP drops in Ulduar? Trainer? Buyable for runed orbs? I realize probably nobody knows this, but maybe someone cares to make an educated guess?

Also, I've been seeing the leatherworker-only leg enchant Wyrmscale Leg Armor (100 AP, 36 Crit) listed on various websites, but nobody seems to know if it will ever come to be. Has anybody heard anything?

Rallick

Re: The new LW recipes

Quote Originally Posted by rallick
    Where/how will the new LW recipes be obtainable? BoP drops in Ulduar? Trainer? Buyable for runed orbs? I realize probably nobody knows this, but maybe someone cares to make an educated guess?

Also, I've been seeing the leatherworker-only leg enchant Wyrmscale Leg Armor (100 AP, 36 Crit) listed on various websites, but nobody seems to know if it will ever come to be. Has anybody heard anything?

* BoP drops in Ulduar?
    Lol, no. the level 15-30 stuff certainly won't.
    Trainer perhaps, or simply world drops in the old world.
    The level 80 stuff probably is though.

The leg plates are removed in favour of the fur lining we have now.

Thanks for the answer, sounds reasonable.
    I meant the lvl80 recipes, I would have thought that was obvious from my question. It's a shame there won't be a wyrmscale leg enchant, but I suppose they've got to keep things balanced. Looking forward to getting the new recipes though, I hope they're not too hard to come by.

Yea i am also intreseted in the 2 new lvl 80 patterns, what skill is required for em and how to get them

if somone find out plz post it

Like the recipes, BUT, I hope/wish that they would up the drop rate for Arctic furs...8?!

I can imagine, judging from current availability of LW patterns in Wrath that the new ones will be purchased with Runed Orbs like the previous Tier of patterns are purchasable with Arctic Fur. Also, because I don't see a faction attached to Ulduar, reputation rewards won't be a possibility.

It seems like Blizzard is starting to shy away from random drops for profession recipes for the most part(yes I'm aware that there are a few still, I believe that JC will always be an anomaly) and focus on making them more available to players.

Additionally, because the new recipes are 26 ilvls higher than the current epic craftables, I would imagine that 450 LW will be required to learn them, but no less than 445.

Just an educated guess, but maybe what you're looking for.

I dont think so, only if Runed Orbs are LW specific or Skinning Specific. Which I doubt, I think they are the follow up from frozen orbs. I think they will be purchable for 4 arctic furs.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bbr

* BoP drops in Ulduar?
    Lol, no. the level 15-30 stuff certainly won't.
    Trainer perhaps, or simply world drops in the old world.
    The level 80 stuff probably is though.

The leg plates are removed in favour of the fur lining we have now.
    And Tailoring get to keep their leg ones + cloak ones :P