Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Will Divine Spirit still grant its 80spellpower in 3.1 when becomming a skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    I doubt that Blizzard are going to give priests two different buffs that both buff spellpower. without having to spec into it, and with the change to Divine Spirit becoming baseline it seems unlikely that they will give it as well as the spellpower granted by spending two talent points in Improved Divine Spirit.
    yes, sure. but why not leaving the option to spec for imp. ds in disc tree? if the 80 spell power fall away as it seems, it's a nerf for disc priests.

Re: Will Divine Spirit still grant its 80spellpower in 3.1 when becomming a skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Belamy_G
    yes, sure. but why not leaving the option to spec for imp. ds in disc tree? if the 80 spell power fall away as it seems, it's a nerf for disc priests.
    It's a nerf to disc priests who don't have a single shaman or a demo warlock in their group (see: Heroics). It's relief to stack the talents elsewhere for all the other disc priests, now that the n00bsauce guilds can't bitch at them for not bringing it when their shaman is too lazy to show up.

If they had made it 200-250 spellpower (requiring the same three talent points here, people), I'd be all over it. But not half of flametongue.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~