SoR glyph change and prot

I wonder if this will equal the SoV and SoR tps or not, the old glyph was 10% dmg increase, it is now 30%. SoR and SoV tps is not that different when you use the glyphs for them now (according to this) , it is normally around 350tps. I changed the glyph to 30% and it is 200tps less than SoV, but that's nearly a 150tps increase. So, maybe they can change reckoning to unparriable SoR can be usable again, though this doesn't seem to happen. But still it can be viable with the new tanking weapon enchant with a fast weapon. I think SoV has an advantage of thicks while we are not hitting, but SoV + reckoning combination for tanking enchant is not logical.

So your opinion about this?

Deleted

Re: SoR glyph change and prot

Quote Originally Posted by cappytoi
    I wonder if this will equal the SoV and SoR tps or not, the old glyph was 10% dmg increase, it is now 30%. SoR and SoV tps is not that different when you use the glyphs for them now (according to this) , it is normally around 350tps. I changed the glyph to 30% and it is 200tps less than SoV, but that's nearly a 150tps increase. So, maybe they can change reckoning to unparriable SoR can be usable again, though this doesn't seem to happen. But still it can be viable with the new tanking weapon enchant with a fast weapon. I think SoV has an advantage of thicks while we are not hitting, but SoV + reckoning combination for tanking enchant is not logical.

So your opinion about this?
    The seal (if glyphed) might be used as main seal on a single target (boss), where you don't need to raise aggro on 4 mobs at the same time (what SoV do with the stacks).

SoR -> Mt seal
    SoV -> Pack seal

Ideas ?

Does the glyph increase proc dmg only or judgment dmg also?
    ...just another dream within a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalariüs
    The seal (if glyphed) might be used as main seal on a single target (boss), where you don't need to raise aggro on 4 mobs at the same time (what SoV do with the stacks).

SoR -> Mt seal
    SoV -> Pack seal

Ideas ?
    SoR has advantages over squishy thrash mobs (i mean it, like little spiders in spider wing)* since it directly procs over HotR, where as with SoV while you stack to full, thrash mobs can die already. SoV has advantages while fights like malygos where you can hit boss a while whereas with SoR you need to be sure to hit the boss all the time.

As for glyph increases judgement dmg, we will know soon when glyph will be tested on PTR. I will check soon if the glyph is there yet or not.

*added later

Ah well, glyph vendors are gone it seems due to bug so testing this will be delayed a little.

According to this post, glyph is not increasing judgement damage as it is before where as the spreadsheet also does not include the judgement increase so it can still be discussed.

I'd guess it's not worth the major slot, but we'll see how the TPS comparisons come out.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

it does not buff the judgment,

so take it how ya want it.

I say no, because it does not stack with AP as well as others.

right now, SoV takes 14 seconds for me before it passes SoR in threat. However something else i noticed was that SoV, even after 5 stacks, was constantly gaining more threat versus SoR (that was glyphed and talented for both seals). Even with the new Glyph i think in the longer run SoV will still be higher threat, maybe not for a longer, short time, but def on fights that last longer than say, 20-25 seconds i would guess.

the 5 stack judgement of SoV far outweighs the bonus in SoR seal damage imo.

yeah, SoR needs reckoning procs to reach SoV threat. tho depending on RNG is another situation.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Which means I will be keeping Vengeance and Vengeance Glyph.

Also in aoe situation, with more than 3 or 4 mobs, and tab targeting you could keep Vengeance Ticks, up on a lot of mobs.