How to speed up leveling

Hi there,

Unfortunately I made a miscalculation and lost my RAF bonus :/ This way I was only able to get to 44 with my char and I would like to know what is the best options I have now.

My armory is:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...g&n=Bubblebath

I have a Bloodied Arcanite Reaper with Crusader Enchant but I chose to go prot now because it seems fast than Ret, once I have to swing around 4 times to kill a single mob being ret (4X3.8=15,2s). I plan on respec back when I hit 60 and have access to Divine Storm and Crusader Strike.

Atm I'm starting to quest in Gadgetzan.

Any tips is appreciated, thanks.

Re: How to speed up leveling

Bubble + Hearth

That's all you need to know how to do

In Fact, make a macro for it

No really. If this is your highest character, unfortunately you are going to have to do it the old fashioned way. Quest and troll LFG. If you have an 80, do some heroics and get the shoulders that increase XP by 10% when killing monsters. Try to find a decent guild that can help you along. Level your professions, you will need the money for a mount. Dont beg, dont sapm, and when you find your friend that you were supposed to be leveling with, kick him in the groin.

Re: How to speed up leveling

I have the BoA axe and the shoulders...

That sucks. I linked up a account with a friend during my gearing process on my main, so I basicly wasted the entire raf duration. I spent the last 2 days leveling and trying to get the most I could from it, but I couldn't went further 44 beucase it ended yesterday.

I used a paladin to run us through several instances and got like 15 lvls in a day, but now the fun is over :/