Thread: T8 value

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: T8 value

Quote Originally Posted by Katie
    No shirt matches with T8. If the chestpiece were fixed, it would be OK.

And there will be items with ilevel 239, so T8 will be mediocre.
    4 piece set bonus > ilvl 239 items =)

15+ Year Old Account

lets say you have 50% crit raidbuffed. you get another 10% crit for CS and DS. that gives more uptime to RV, which in time is more dmg.

T8 4p is worth it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Speaking for the Holy T8 here,

Although the set bonuses do blow, alot of you are forgetting the increase in flat stats.

Conqueror's Valorous

41 Int
    46 Sta
    39 MP5 vs 45 Crit (~1% crit, kinda ouch.)
    203 Armor
    46 Haste
    72 Spell Power

Sockets do suck as 4 of them are blue, but speaking as a JC I don't really mind. The gem bonuses are just flat SP, so you could stack Int gems anyways (aside from Meta activation).

As for the bonuses themselves, yes, they suck (2pc moreso than 4pc). But, I'll still probably slowly start replacing Valorous with Conquerors (though I like the look of T8 anyways :/ I'll probably even collect the 10man just for looks as I like the white better than the brooding red), and yes, I'm almost certain the rest of you will.

Anyways, I don't mean to be rooting for T8 as the bonuses do annoy me, but I could see Blizzard pushing T8 forward by nerfing our T7 bonus(es). I don't think Blizz wants us to be ignoring new content sets like some of us plan on doing.

Worst comes to worse though, you could simply wear non-set pieces to stack up on flat stats (Breastplate of the Devoted is one hawtsauce piece of chest).