Thread: Post Your UI

Hey there folks, this UI took me a really long time to make, if you guys have any suggestions please don't hesitate to erspond.

I'd like to start off with showing a modified screenshot to show each part of the UI.

1. Focus
    2. FocusTarget
    3. FocusCast
    4. Target
    5. TargetTarget
    6. Omen
    7. Skada(DMGMeter)
    8. TargetCast
    9. ProcBar
    In the Proc bar it has the trinkets and 2 abilities which proc in combat, the icons show the internal cooldown as well as a bar to show when they proc.
    10. SideBar
    The Side Bar is a paged bar which in combat becomes the Rapid Fire Readiness etc bar. Whereas it can be toggled to become a hearthstone and proffessions bar as well
    11. CornerBar
    This bar is special as it counts towards UI components. The corner most button is a simple reload command. It toggles both omen and skada if I want to have them up or not. It also enables or disables skada out of the UI so it doesn't take up memory. The last two buttons enable and disable arena addons, Gladius and Gladiminish.

Alone

Alone Casting

Party

As seen here, the minimap moves up when I am grouped. The party space has spots for Party members and their pets.

Raid 10/15/25

As seen in these three shots, the raid frame design increases depending on the amount of players in the raid, it is a simple 5 column system. I couldn't get a 20 player picture but there is a 10, 15, 20, and 25 player design settings. The warning bars are DBM.

SwitchSpec

Macaroon, the bar addon lets me use different profiles and as you've guessed, it is a heavily keybound setup, only the spells with cooldowns are show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonex View Post
    Hey there folks, this UI took me a really long time to make, if you guys have any suggestions please don't hesitate to ....... etc
    I can see how this UI took you a long time to build, it looks good. BUT (of course there's a but, and this is meant as positive criticism, so I hope it's taken as such) the unit frames look horrible. I love how you're Grid (I assume it's Grid) looks. The bartexture and the colors match perfectly, however the normal unitsframes have some kind of ugly glossy overlay and some weird bartexture, match them with your Grid and it'll look much, much better IMO.

For some reason the Font looks really vague on the screenshots, I don't how that turns out ingame, but I would change it if it looked like that ingame. I suppose it doesn't. So basicly, the UF texture and font should be replaced for the finishing touch.

Your DBM looks fun, but isn't finished. Needs a nice border around the buttons and the font + texture doesn't really fit in with the rest.

For your nameplates I suggest you get an addon that let's you choose texture, size and again the font so it blends in with the rest.

I hope this was of some use. Good job so far!
    Last edited by mmocde156a4a73; 2010-07-14 at 11:37 PM.

Got bored of the last UI I made so I made another.
    Using Taroven's layout for my unitframes.

Quote Originally Posted by Naryn View Post
    What addon puts all the bars into that shape? beeon looking for something like that
    Hes usin SpartanUI with some other addons

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine, a few minor changes.

Managed to get a little cooldown tracker. Unfortunately it isn't able to track the cooldowns of offensive abilities, only defensive such as shield wall and shield block, that kinda thing. Other than that the UI is working for now. Still haven't had much time to play so it's progressing slowly.

I welcome any criticism and comments so feel free to blast away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonex View Post
    6. Omen
    7. Skada(DMGMeter)
    You can open multiple windows of Skada. I have one DMGmeter window and one Threat Meter window in Skada, thus removing the need to use omen, which means using less addon-memory

Now I have changed Skada to shift to Threat mode when I am in combat and go back to damage mode when i'm out of combat. Because, to be honest, if you're looking at damage meters during a fight, you're doing it wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=14130

Lui ROCKS! I play a shit load of alts and giving each one a ui is a PAIN! But Lui is a outstanding new gen of ui! Goes with your class color and has the mods you need for a raider/daily use. I use it and I love it. Also has cool features and its customizable. I will try and get a screenshot...
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really need to make a comment about the thread in general.

This is for people to post their own custom UI's. If you're using SpartanUI and you've added one addon, that's not what this thread is for.

If you're using TukUI or LUI, that's not what this thread is for.

This thread is for people that either design their own UI's from the ground up, or have heavily modified versions of pre-existing UI's - rearranged artwork, altered artwork, alternate arrangements, etc.

I can't count how many times I've looked through this thread at "new posts" just to see another thumbnail of SpartanUI with unskinned Recount added.

If you're not using something that YOU made, don't bother posting. This thread already has over 50 images of the "current" LUI. Something like 80 of the current TukUI. We've seen it, keep moving, thank you.

Yes, I know, this post will probably get deleted or edited by the Moderators (ant1pathy, Undertaker, and Venara, thank you for doing the fine jobs that you have been doing, and keep it up!). I had to vent a little bit, and I do hope that we start seeing some actual custom UI's here.

Next post? My current UI.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 09:00 PM ----------

My newest UI.

Comments and constructive criticism desired!

Lines are done by kgPanels - 9 panels total (3 total across the bottom, 4 across the top, and 2 vertical).

UF's are StUF. Border around the healthbar/portrait colors red for agro when in groups. Power bar doubles as castbar. Powerbar is colored by type, as is the powertext. HP text and bar are class colored. Inspired by a post from Dawn on the WoWI Forums.

Actionbars are Dominos, using the ButtonFacade:Svelte (Svelte Square) skin by Ferous. Buffs/debuffs at top of screen are Satrina Buff Frames, also using BF:Svelte.

Minimap is PocketPlot by Seerah (also provides coords and clock beneath map). Text under Chat is "nibMicroMenu". Text under actionbars are LDB addons - AraBrokerGuildFriends ("No Guild" and "0/26" - both ends), picoXP, shPerformance, takability, and 3 feeds from ArkInventory (Currency, Gold, and Bagspace).

Quest tracker is the Blizzard default, modified by Who Framed Watcher Wabbit (font, size, placement).

Font is "SF New Republic" from dafont.com. Borders are by Krsnik (not sure where I got it from). Bar texture is "Renaitre Plain", from Renaitre's UI (thanks, Limb0, for suggesting them).

Solo, Idle

Solo, Combat

With "Config Mode" turned on to show Party, Pet, and PartyPet frames (StUF doesn't do swapping for vehicles, so have to have pet frames).
    Last edited by Taryble; 2010-07-18 at 02:02 AM.

Updated my new UI with EventHorizon, Recount..and new Panels. Thanks@Taroven

^On Shaman in ICC10

^On SPriest in a fail ICC25 who wiped on H Gunship

^On Mage in SotA

Any criticism is appreciated =]

10+ Year Old Account
    My recent ui

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 08:06 PM ----------

Id put this up on the packs list on curse but im going to wait till after cata launches and everything is updated to post a new one.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My UI, enyoy

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 09:49 PM ----------

btw, if anyone knows how to remove that "Boss" tag to the left of my target frame, please speak up, it annoys me >.<

Click

Greetings from the Wowhead UI forums.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgi View Post
    Doesn't look half bad, although the resolution looks a little awkward.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i27.tinypic.com/snjhjp.jpg

Here's a tip, guys.

If you're going to use Imageshack, link directly to the image, don't link to the image's info page. It takes fucking ages to load.
    Last edited by Selxxa; 2010-07-20 at 04:58 PM.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

That it may do, but we are supossed to use thumbnails for large images.
    A thread full of images like that will take longer to load than a page with a single one that catches our attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That it may do, but we are supossed to use thumbnails for large images.
    A thread full of images like that will take longer to load than a page with a single one that catches our attention.
    Sure, but in that case just directly post the thumbnail and embed the url to the image within the thumbnail.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    http://i27.tinypic.com/snjhjp.jpg

Here's a tip, guys.

If you're going to use Imageshack, link directly to the image, don't link to the image's info page. It takes fucking ages to load.
    Thats a really really nice UI, the only thing i object to is the missing Pallypower addon you should have =P.

First i wanna say that my interface is heavly based on Damia UI 3.2-3.3 (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...6-DamiaUI.html) and i wanna thank him for the awesome base of my UI

In Combat/ Battleground
    http://imgur.com/oNBPg.jpg

Idle
    http://imgur.com/kculQ.jpg
    Last edited by DukeEntropy; 2010-07-20 at 06:51 PM. Reason: wrong pictures XD