Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    I was listening to while playing around with my target frame, and this ended up happening:

I don't think I can fit that into my UI, though, but maybe someone else will be inspired. (Font is .) Other than that, same old ~minimal~ leveling kind of thing:
    Can u share ur settings + wa? love this ui

Trying something different. The intention is to phase out the bottom two bars entirely when I get my new mouse and get used to the keybinds.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Seeing a UI like this makes me feel like mine is cluttered and I need to remove more. Which gives me an idea..

EDIT:

Quick mess around to see what happens, uses only nameplates and they only show in combat. Also makes for fun playing with the actioncam.
    Man, I don't know how you can use that radar map. I feel like I'm looking at my minimap a lot to find things.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    FOnts like that can make sense using scrollframes as bars to have a "filling" efect on the text, but it's hard as hell to have fixed width strings.
    Maybe but I can't work with text as fillable bar. Not good for fights where you need your information fast.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Man, I don't know how you can use that radar map. I feel like I'm looking at my minimap a lot to find things.
    I was actually using it for a month or so and quite enjoyed it - takes a bit of getting used too.
    Can't remember its name tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post

My UI based on ElvUI. Party/raid frames are under player and target frames.
    nice Weak auras bru :PP

Why is everyone using them with Thin Borders tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quhmuh View Post
    Can u share ur settings + wa? love this ui
    Not using WeakAuras, sorry. Fortunately it's not like it's a lot to set up yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    I use minimap blips to find things all the time, but not the terrain part of standard minimaps. I recommend trying it out.

Not using WeakAuras, sorry. Fortunately it's not like it's a lot to set up yourself!

I use minimap blips to find things all the time, but not the terrain part of standard minimaps. I recommend trying it out.
    How do you hide the map itself but keep the indicators though?

7+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Seeing a UI like this makes me feel like mine is cluttered and I need to remove more. Which gives me an idea..

EDIT:

Quick mess around to see what happens, uses only nameplates and they only show in combat. Also makes for fun playing with the actioncam.
    idle:

combat/party:
    I am drooling so much over this, really nice Perhaps more pictures?

Deleted

What is the minimap radar called?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    How do you hide the map itself but keep the indicators though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iheartcorgis View Post
    What is the minimap radar called?
    Setting minimap alpha to 0 only hides the map part. I use my own addon called Radar, which I haven't officially updated for Legion, but has been working with no issues for me so far - pasting https://hastebin.com/iximepekek.lua into http://addon.bool.no/ should work. (And then if you want to make it interactable for reading indicator tooltips or whatever, make a "/run Minimap:EnableMouse(not Minimap:IsMouseEnabled())" macro and use that to toggle it.)

So, I recently figured out it's possible to attach Weakauras to the personal resource bar. A bit of photoshopping and some lua configs later, here are the results:

I'll see if I can build a funcioning UI around it.
    Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    So, I recently figured out it's possible to attach Weakauras to the personal resource bar. A bit of photoshopping and some lua configs later, here are the results:

I'll see if I can build a funcioning UI around it.
    I'd like to see the result =)
    Keep up the good work!

Deleted

EDIT:

idle:

combat/party:
    Can u share WA + Elvui - Im looking all day for a minimalistic UI

Setting minimap alpha to 0 only hides the map part. I use my own addon called Radar, which I haven't officially updated for Legion, but has been working with no issues for me so far - pasting https://hastebin.com/iximepekek.lua into http://addon.bool.no/ should work. (And then if you want to make it interactable for reading indicator tooltips or whatever, make a "/run Minimap:EnableMouse(not Minimap:IsMouseEnabled())" macro and use that to toggle it.)
    I used that bit of code to make some stuff disappear, however i cant make the class hall button hide, managed to hide the tracking and zoom buttons by rooting around in other addons for the tags.

Managed to butcher some code and make it hide.

Trying to figure out how to make the X change to the normal player arrow anyone care to chip in?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2016-12-29 at 04:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I used that bit of code to make some stuff disappear, however i cant make the class hall button hide, managed to hide the tracking and zoom buttons by rooting around in other addons for the tags.

Managed to butcher some code and make it hide.

Trying to figure out how to make the X change to the normal player arrow anyone care to chip in?
    /script GarrisonLandingPageMinimapButton:Hide()

Deleted

EDIT:

idle:

combat/party:
    Really curious how you keep tabs on your other cooldowns such as ironbark, g'hanir etc? I really like it since it's so simplistic.

Also, what addon are you using for your raid frames? I am using grid2 but I can't find a way to just have coloured squares with a cooldown spiral. Only icons seem to be able to have that, but it makes the frames so cluttered.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelen View Post
    Really curious how you keep tabs on your other cooldowns such as ironbark, g'hanir etc? I really like it since it's so simplistic.

Also, what addon are you using for your raid frames? I am using grid2 but I can't find a way to just have coloured squares with a cooldown spiral. Only icons seem to be able to have that, but it makes the frames so cluttered.
    I'm using ElvUI for the raid frames.
    As for the other cooldowns my WA's aren't setup properly in the screenshot, I accidentally deleted my original ones a week or so before the screenshot, I usually have more than that.

I'm using ElvUI for the raid frames.
    As for the other cooldowns my WA's aren't setup properly in the screenshot, I accidentally deleted my original ones a week or so before the screenshot, I usually have more than that.
    Gimma dat xCT config plz?
    How are you dealing with a target frame? or just using Nameplates?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I am drooling so much over this, really nice Perhaps more pictures?
    damn, thats super clean