Thread: Post Your UI

I'm still waiting for AOK's UI!

10+ Year Old Account
    I too am still waiting for AOK's UI!

Deleted
    Yeah sorry guys, i'm still around but i don't have much time for UI right now, not gonna talk about my whole life but just gonna say i'm living in a tough neighborhood right now and some guys burned my car 2 nights ago so ... i'll keep you guys updated if i ever end up with something decent to share !

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Yeah sorry guys, i'm still around but i don't have much time for UI right now, not gonna talk about my whole life but just gonna say i'm living in a tough neighborhood right now and some guys burned my car 2 nights ago so ... i'll keep you guys updated if i ever end up with something decent to share !
    WTF Man! thats lame AF. Hopefully the police get them!

Get to us when you can, not a priority at all though.

So I returned to the game recently and created an UI. Looking for some feedback how to improve it(make it more clean and streamlined across the board).

https://imgur.com/a/7vdMx

Addons: Bartender,Z-pearl, TellMeWhen, Raven, Grid, SexyMap, DBM, Bagnone, MSBT, Details!, Others not important

What I'm going for: I want the vital data to be in the middle of my screen. I'm using the actionbar itself to track CDs and TMW only for really important stuff (like enrage uptime). Raven bars for the buffs ( don't really care for many of them but still wanna track) and debuffs. Raven for my debuffs on enemy (wonderng if there is a point to track all?).

What I don't like: ElvUi (with a very few exceptions), too squarish. My current setup doesn't feel streamlined with some addons still having different texts and bars (although I'm trying to input the same stuff individually in each settings). Looking for some suggestions where to possition the grid, metter and party frames. I have some space between my bars, but z-pearl party frames don't fit in there.

any other feedback is helpful.
    Thanks!

Deleted

Okay so, i erased the profile of the last one i showed you guys, sorry for that, so i rushed a new one in the hope that you can forget me LUL
    Really like this one, minimal with all the informations needed clearly visible.
    Forgot to show you bags and DBM in the video but they're pretty nice too, trust me !
    Could be even better with some weakauras made to fit the UI but i don't play pala ret (and dps in general) enough to invest time in doing that, sorry !

As always, feel free to give me your opinion and your advices, and just in case someone like it enough to try it out, here's the profile : https://pastebin.com/Lf0nHAkZ
    You'll need to download BenikUI and DT Bars 2 if you want to get the same UI as in the video, they are both addons for ElvUI.
    Don't forget to also uncheck the "thin border" options !

And most importantly, don't forget that it has been made to fit MY needs, so don't hesitate to move things around if you feel unconfortable with some of my choices !

how do u install this? where do u paste the bin?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    how do u install this? where do u paste the bin?
    There's an option to import profiles inside ElvUI menu.

https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5

[video=youtube;ZhpUFHl9IlU]

Okay so, i erased the profile of the last one i showed you guys, sorry for that, so i rushed a new one in the hope that you can forget me LUL
    Forgot to show you bags and DBM in the video but they're pretty nice too, trust me !
    Could be even better with some weakauras made to fit the UI but i don't play pala ret (and dps in general) enough to invest time in doing that, sorry !

As always, feel free to give me your opinion and your advices, and just in case someone like it enough to try it out, here's the profile : https://pastebin.com/Lf0nHAkZ
    You'll need to download BenikUI and DT Bars 2 if you want to get the same UI as in the video, they are both addons for ElvUI.

And most importantly, don't forget that it has been made to fit MY needs, so don't hesitate to move things around if you feel unconfortable with some of my choices !
    You're using Elvui? How did you get the reversed filled target frame?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Working a little throwback redux with my original SinUI:

Quote Originally Posted by Felscar View Post
    There's an option to import profiles inside ElvUI menu.

https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5
    so I install BeiUI and DT bars and then paste bin this... let's see how it works

Okay so, i erased the profile of the last one i showed you guys
    I love how you changed the bottom data bar, it now fits and my OCD is happy
    As always keep up the great work man.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

So I installed stuff, setup Elv and Benik and then paste the bin shared... and this is the result
    https://imgur.com/a/ehQRt

Slightly not optmized come out for me. I'm missing the data on the bar below and my portrait is smaller than the size of the HP bar next to it. Obviously I haven't done something right, please share.

Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    Working a little throwback redux with my original SinUI:

Really looking forward to this. Always used pixel fonts in your edits anyway

@Tuskchi, it really just needs to have settings messed with a bit. Uncheck thin border theme in general settings. Make sure you have DT_bars 2 for the datatexts at the bottom bar.
    Last edited by Xetta; 2018-03-24 at 03:09 PM.

Deleted
    Some of these UI are absolutely incredible.

Well done to you all

Tuskchi

I experienced the same problem but adjusting the bar height wasn't a big deal. The frustrating part is the data bar. I must be blind because I don't see where I can add different modules to it.

Really amazing UI.

How do you customise what is displayed in the bottom bar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Really amazing UI.

How do you customise what is displayed in the bottom bar?
    Those informations are managed with DT Bars 2 and ElvUI.
    DT Bars 2 allows you to create extra informations bars that you can put wherever you want, in this case at the bottom of the screen, and then i've simply removed the background of those bars to make it fit inside the bottom panel.
    If you want to change the informations displayed you simply need to go into your settings and change it like you'd do with regular ElvUI informations

My ElvUI is in french but i think you won't have any trouble using this screenshot as reference.
    Tell me if it worked and / or if you need anything else !

(Click for bigger)

Just started on this, using one of carebears WoD UIs for inspiration (is it inspiration if it's 1:1? ).
    Basic layout is done I think but still need to change textures/fonts and all that.

Those informations are managed with DT Bars 2 and ElvUI.
    DT Bars 2 allows you to create extra informations bars that you can put wherever you want, in this case at the bottom of the screen, and then i've simply removed the background of those bars to make it fit inside the bottom panel.
    If you want to change the informations displayed you simply need to go into your settings and change it like you'd do with regular ElvUI informations

My ElvUI is in french but i think you won't have any trouble using this screenshot as reference.
    Tell me if it worked and / or if you need anything else !
    Yup got it. Thanks dude