Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    I use StUF Unit Frames by totalpackage. Of course, pretty much any UI pic I've uploaded in the last year has been made with StUF, it's a very versatile UF addon (and is more configurable than anything except oUF).
    Aah, I see. Bet I'll use my brain abit more then I guess.
    Thanks mate Unless you'd take your time to upload it (L)
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

My UI for Raids. Created it from scratch... for a Ret Pally
    Its my First UI so be nice :P

Addons Used
    -Move Anything
    -Shadowed Unit Frames
    -Bartender
    -Recount
    -Prat
    -Sexy Map
    -Nice Damage
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-13 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted

buff frames are standard atm due to the fact that i cant right click buffs atm on satrina

and i always have the feeling it aint finished yet so im open for suggestions!

edit: i also cant seem to change the colour of the soulshards (Shadowed UF). kinda bothers me
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-13 at 12:31 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Zharkoon, try the "SBF 3.2 Beta" from WoWInterface - it allows you to set buff frames to either "Interactive" (which disables sorting, names, filtering, flowing, and some other stuff on that frame) which allows right-click buff removal, or to "Monitor", which allows all the usual things. :-)

Deleted

Updated for 4.01 - more or less

Deleted
    @ Taryble

tnx gonn experiment abit with it tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post

Updated for 4.01 - more or less
    How do you skin your action bars blue like that? I have been trying to find a way to do it and have so far been unsuccessful

Quote Originally Posted by nereme View Post
    How do you skin your action bars blue like that? I have been trying to find a way to do it and have so far been unsuccessful
    I believe he extracted all his class icons and recoloured them blue in photoshop or another editing program.

Ui I use on every char.
    Took awhile to make it, but i love it
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-14 at 09:09 AM.

<- Raiding UI
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-14 at 09:10 AM.

Most likely using an action bar addon (Dominos, Bartender, ButtonForge) in conjunction with Button Facade. Note that customized skins for Button Facade need to be downloaded separately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajakain View Post
    Most likely using an action bar addon (Dominos, Bartender, ButtonForge) in conjunction with Button Facade. Note that customized skins for Button Facade need to be downloaded separately.
    Or with

/Interface/Icons/ overwriting icons.
    ALTF4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metian View Post
    Or with

this

Quote Originally Posted by Metian View Post
    Or with

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    this
    Easily done, sure, but most people do not take that route as they fear the installation directory as if it were a plague. For you and I that route may be the easiest and avoid the use of addons but most do not bother.

Never-the-less -- cool looking buttons. =)

Nothing special, i'll try to find a nice one in combat as well.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-14 at 08:27 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, you can't really get the same effect by doing it with addons. You can put a blue slightly transparent overlay on them, but then on Paladin icons you end up with a lot of green. The method used above was most definitely an Art Replacement.

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/uilolt.jpg/

**EDIT** Updated now with ButtonFacade Ty for the tip
    Last edited by rzy; 2010-11-15 at 05:34 PM. Reason: changed

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    <snip>
    thats my current UI and its for PvP mainly so no usage of KGBpanels ect, but i just dont feel as if its 100% finnished, any suggestions besides aligning target and my portrait which i will get around to eventually
    The action bars on the right could if only containing items or abilities intended for use out of combat could be made to be visible only when hovered over.
    Could do with square buttons to better suit the rest of the UI, which could be achieved with ButtonFacade and an appropriate choice of skin.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-15 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Actually, you can't really get the same effect by doing it with addons. You can put a blue slightly transparent overlay on them, but then on Paladin icons you end up with a lot of green. The method used above was most definitely an Art Replacement.
    i would be really happy if there was an similar effect using addons, because otherwise you have to edit every texture of every buff you can possibly get... or you use buffbars :/

local blah = ActionButton1:CreateTexture(nil, 'OVERLAY')
    blah:SetAllPoints(ActionButton1Icon)
    blah:SetTexture(0,0,1,1)
    blah:SetBlendMode('ADD')

play around with the colors, but you can get that kind of effect pretty easy, I think you can call :SetDesaturated(true) on your textures too to make them greyscale before hand. >>