Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    -snip-
    Hey! I recognize that font! XD

You gave me a nice idea for the trackers, i wanted to move away from the usual bars and a border that depletes like that looks awesome. I may be able to reuse the standard Blizzard one and just put it behind rhe spell icon "sandwiched" between two frames.

Never tried something like this, let's what i can come up with.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    THAT'S MY FONT!
    ...and what a font it is. <333
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Back with some progress update.

Managed to get rid of the new map, also updated xCT+ and changed the system font again.
    Aura Frames addon was discontinued, so I guess I'll have to find another one. In the meantime I'm using SUF to show them.
    Also I couldn't find anything similiar to ForteXorcist timers. I miss that addon so much.
    What addons are you using for the Objective tracker and chat? Looks really nice.

EDIT: Never mind, found it, it's Aurora.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2022-10-31 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    What addons are you using for the Objective tracker and chat? Looks really nice.

EDIT: Never mind, found it, it's Aurora.
    Yes, Aurora + Chatter. Although Chatter is discontinued, so I'll have to find another addon.

Ui looks amazing man! Gonna check it out later today ☺️

Managed to get rid of the new map, also updated xCT+ and changed the system font again.
    Aura Frames addon was discontinued, so I guess I'll have to find another one. In the meantime I'm using SUF to show them.
    Also I couldn't find anything similiar to ForteXorcist timers. I miss that addon so much.
    Loving the fonts you're using for your interface, I'm struggling to find something similar myself which works. Do you mind sharing the names of the fonts you're using for your chat and the nameplates?

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Here's a link to the Dynamic Island WA-package.

SNIP SNAP
    This really does look amazing, gonna try and sort this out for my druid once I get home. I cant find the link to it though, could you post it? Or maybe even add the whole thing to Wowinterface so I can get the round icons aswell, since I think those wont come with the WA right?

EDIT: Thats alot of Weakauras man...takes quite a while to edit everything ;>
    Last edited by Nallebjoern; 2022-11-03 at 07:29 AM.

I use ElvUI, and I try to eliminate spam, overlaps, and give myself plenty of space near my character to see while having relevant info close. What I love most is the font I use that I've replaved all ElvUI fonts with and at the right size is perfect for my resolution/dpi of my display, so if you enlarge the image to actual size you'll see how 'perfect' it is.

Party - https://i.imgur.com/6ALAaLm.jpg

World Raid - https://i.imgur.com/7rs32xx.jpg

World Raid 2 - https://i.imgur.com/dU2hYaM.jpg

Raid Instance - https://i.imgur.com/oM94n0d.jpg

Loot Frames - No overlap or blocking the center of the screen/character - https://i.imgur.com/zlYwgoN.jpg

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.280v | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Nallebjoern View Post
    This really does look amazing, gonna try and sort this out for my druid once I get home. I cant find the link to it though, could you post it? Or maybe even add the whole thing to Wowinterface so I can get the round icons aswell, since I think those wont come with the WA right?
    I guess you found the link? Yeah, I use masque - raeli for that. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nallebjoern View Post
    EDIT: Thats alot of Weakauras man...takes quite a while to edit everything ;>
    I assure you it took longer to make. ;-)

Anyone knows what this quest tracker is by any chance?

It's definitely not ElvUI. I thought it might be ndUI as it looks similar, but it's not either. From what I can tell, it only really reskins the header background, and the rest is all Blizzard.

It's definitely not ElvUI. I thought it might be ndUI as it looks similar, but it's not either. From what I can tell, it only really reskins the header background, and the rest is all Blizzard.
    Seems the default one, only with a different font (can be replaced by different addons) and the green textures.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

Seems the default one, only with a different font (can be replaced by different addons) and the green textures.
    Toggle button seems different too. Textures seem to be class coloured, however. Wouldn't be surprised if that person ripped off the objective tracker skin from ndUI (only the header part) and made it into its own addon. Probably not hard to do either, but I have almost no .lua knowledge.

New default has some way to go. It gives me "minimum viable product" vibes.

<snip>
    Absolutely gorgeous and brings me back to the good old days

@iAardvark the buff trackers you created for your last UI inspired me to do soemthing similar with my buff/cd tracker addon. Changed the style to fit mine/new Blizzard UI (like borders are all from standard Blizz resources etc). With the same addon i have different methods to create trackers in form of the icons with a swirl, standard statusbars or text only. You can also set text tags and bar/sworl colors in some cases where it makes sense. I'm working on a method to creat stacks counters (cause some buffs/debuffs you want only to know that) - probably making two, text only and combo-like ones.

All frames/icons are movable via a /ca command. Buffs/debuffs only appear when found, CDs are visible only duing combat (cause it makes the most sense to me, in the end i do stuff for personal use).

EDIT: i know in the image the corners of the swirl look offset - i have fixed that in the meantime
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2022-11-09 at 11:35 AM.

@iAardvark the buff trackers you created for your last UI inspired me to do soemthing similar with my buff/cd tracker addon. Changed the style to fit mine/new Blizzard UI (like borders are all from standard Blizz resources etc). With the same addon i have different methods to create trackers in form of the icons with a swirl, standard statusbars or text only. You can also set text tags and bar/sworl colors in some cases where it makes sense. I'm working on a method to creat stacks counters (cause some buffs/debuffs you want only to know that) - probably making two, text only and combo-like ones.

All frames/icons are movable via a /ca command. Buffs/debuffs only appear when found, CDs are visible only duing combat (cause it makes the most sense to me, in the end i do stuff for personal use).

EDIT: i know in the image the corners of the swirl look offset - i have fixed that in the meantime
    It looks amazing! You should have a chat with Teekey about that. His doing something very similar. It’s amazing. Thumbs up from here!

Now this is very good! fits the new ui perfectly

You guys gave me some inspiration to make a new ui for Dragonflight
    i.imgur.com/How7shZ.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by LoopTest View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous and brings me back to the good old days
    Thank you!! Means a lot.

Also started playing WotLK Classic, so I created similar-ish UI for that. Just some small tweaks and different sizes, font.
    Kinda harder to recreate it, as Plater is just so much more complicated than Kui. Also some other addons don't have a classic version, so I had to search for alternatives. But in the end I managed.

Last edited by Mahcake; 2022-11-13 at 04:36 PM.

That's an ElvUI module\plugin called WindTools (https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/elvui-windtools) which has all those options to tweak the quest tracker. Font, color, the break bars size\height\texture, etc.

Keep in mind it changes a LOT of stuff by default (it has a bunch of neat features), but you need to go tab by tab disabling all the bloated stuff they throw in for whatever reason.