Thread: Post Your UI

In Combat [Party] / Out of Combat

Mods used:
    Az Cast Bar [Battleground, Flight and Threat optional Plugins]
    Ark Inventory [Mount Bag in upper right hand corner looks identical to pet bag / bank]
    Basic Minimap
    Bartender
    ButtonFacade [Main Bar is Random4, subbars are pHish]
    Chatter [Chat Log and Editbox]
    Headline
    KGPanels [Bottom Bar, Background behind map for solid border. The tiny panels seen in the org screencap are closable with a click, when you click the green border, it goes away as seen in the in-combat screenshot]
    OmniCC
    Raven [Buffs, Debuffs, My Debuffs on Target, Self-Buff Tracking above that]
    SLDatatext + NibMicroMenu [Contents of the lower bar with data in it. Data Broker and Micro Menu addon.]
    SuF [Unit Frames. Pet , Player on left. Target and ToT on right. Focus is right above that but its hidden during combat when not pvp flagged.]
    TipTop
    Totem Timers [Click to see totem display]

invisible but they are important: Archy, eAlign, ErrorHandler, MailOpener, _NPCScan, nibChatTabs, BigWigs
    Fonts: Samson (All Caps Pixel Font), Everything Else is Semplice Regular (Upper/Lower Pixel Font - supports euro letters)
    Last edited by Kyza; 2011-05-03 at 03:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ty filger or ozAuras + ozCooldowns.

personally i use standard debuff on target, ozAuras for important buffs and cooldowns with a stripped down-stolen from tukui version of omnicc
    Where might one find ozAuras and ozCooldowns? didnt dind them on curse, wowinterface or wowace.

Got another one for you carebear :P

img4 .imageshack .us/img4/1148/lulzox .jpg

Simple, clean, uncluttered. Using Modified version of TukUI and ShadowUnitFrames

Message me for more info

PS: i intentionally left old bliz unit frames as well for now because i am so used to them that not having them was throwing me off. will be taking them off in a few days once i get accustomed to the new setup
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-03 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceInc View Post

Simple, clean, uncluttered. Using Modified version of TukUI and ShadowUnitFrames

Message me for more info

PS: i intentionally left old bliz unit frames as well for now because i am so used to them that not having them was throwing me off. will be taking them off in a few days once i get accustomed to the new setup
    In case you didnt know you use debuff/buff filters in more then one place showing the same things. And a presonal preference is that it just something that feels off about your UI maybe that it is a tukui with sUF or something but i just cant put my finger on it :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-03 at 10:15 AM.

Message me for more info

advice: use same textures for all bars cause when u use different textures it looks shitty and uncomplited IMO

and may be change buttons style (if u use BT4 i recomend using Caith skin for BF)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Where might one find ozAuras and ozCooldowns? didnt dind them on curse, wowinterface or wowace.
    From tukui forums, they are thought for tukui but it's simple to remove the requirements; keep in mind that they have no options at all, onlu .lua confioguration.

Deleted
    From tukui forums, they are thought for tukui but it's simple to remove the requirements; keep in mind that they have no options at all, onlu .lua confioguration.
    ohh ok, guess i wont be using those mods then :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradywhite View Post
    Mind listing your addons or addon pack? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadias View Post
    Mind listing your addons or addon pack? Thanks!
    it looks like TukUI or one of it's modifications

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Back up and running for teh patch.

Kinda the same, kinda not:

http://i.min.us/ikPega.jpg
    this is beautiful. so simple and clean. love it. anyone know what kind of unit frames those are? havent gotten a response from the poster

An oUF customized layout, Ish made it by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    In case you didnt know you use debuff/buff filters in more then one place showing the same things. And a presonal preference is that it just something that feels off about your UI maybe that it is a tukui with sUF or something but i just cant put my finger on it :P
    tbh i am not a fan of forte its kinda useless but i havent been able to find another cooldown addon that would show bars from bottom to top instead of top to bottom. i really dislike the stock TukUi frames especially the party ones. been toying with few other ones but not a huge fan of suf either. any that you can recommend?

An oUF customized layout, Ish made it by himself.
    well, How? I love the UF but dont want anything else from the UI.

Latest screenshot of my UI. Same changes have been made since then, but the basic is the same.

Basic addons: Bartender, Pitbull4, Quartz, Forte, Grid, DBM, Chatter, MikScrollingBattleText, OmniCC, Skada, Decursive
    Fancy addons: ButtonFacade (Caith), nibMicroMenu, SatrinaBuffFrame, TipTac, dMinimap

Deleted
    tbh i am not a fan of forte its kinda useless but i havent been able to find another cooldown addon that would show bars from bottom to top instead of top to bottom. i really dislike the stock TukUi frames especially the party ones. been toying with few other ones but not a huge fan of suf either. any that you can recommend?
    I think most addons can be configured to show them from bottom to top, i used forte before and you could do a lot of config in there such as you can have multiple bars depending on if its debuff cds or buffs and you could config them in a lot of other ways so look thru that addon.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/finneyp/WoW%20Screenshots/th_vlcsnap-2011-05-04-01h06m56s37.png

LOL, I had no idea how busy my UI got and how much shit I never even notice is going on until I took this screenshot! So many bars! It should look a lot cleaner once I dump Scorchio, some of the truly unused Need To Know bars, and finally cut my last ties with MSBT. Maybe I'll even come back and post an update, and I'm open to suggestions on ways to improve what I'm working with!
    Last edited by Tooter; 2011-05-04 at 06:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter View Post
    LOL, I had no idea how busy my UI got and how much shit I never even notice is going on until I took this screenshot! So many bars! It should look a lot cleaner once I dump Scorchio, some of the truly unused Need To Know bars, and finally cut my last ties with MSBT. Maybe I'll even come back and post an update, and I'm open to suggestions on ways to improve what I'm working with!
    With that much "shit" going on at the same time i would suggest you to start from scratch and start with one addon and finish that, then take the next one and so on until you got all that you need because that thing is very cluttered :P