Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Did you remove the target frame? It can work for meelee classes (and probably healers). But for ranged it doesn't. (or did they change the nameplates for further range etc?).

Multiple target DoT trackign could get hard, tho I guess you could put your DoT's under the nameplate.

And why the minimap and buffs in combat? YOU CALL THAT MINIMALISM NOOB xD. And your MSBT (or whatever) crit text is at the wrong size.

p.s. You have to talk a bit more Carebear, your chat is always emtpy.
    The target frame is indeed gone.
    I thought I would give it a go, I most likely won't be sticking with it. It isn't very practical, that I will admit, but it can work it looks quite good once you get used to it.

I actually use the minimap a lot now they have implemented the target feature. I've been tempted to build a UI around it because I'm forever looking at it when I'm healing to see where my target is if I'm out of range.

MSBT has the jiggle effect when I crit, the screenshot was taken at the wrong moment, which is why the font looks weird.

I have no friends to talk to ):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Taking minimalism to a whole new level.

What the heck is this? It's terrible! Care your UIs are all just so bad.

Jokes! Your UI is the only UI I have used in the past year and a half :/

Also:

I have no friends to talk to ):
    THIS IS A LIE
    Last edited by mmoc53321d8500; 2011-05-12 at 09:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-12 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

you really like your buffs all lined up on the side like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yikes. That's a lot on screen at once. Do you really want to know who's windfury totem is down? Or everyone's guild rep level along with their titles? This just seems like a huge hot mess in the middle of your screen. I would start with that at least ... I don't know with all that in the middle I would lose everything else that you have going on.

Texture around the Combo Points pops up at 35%
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-12 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzieboo View Post

Current UI I'm working on, still lots to fix/change
    nice UI man, really good job, really clean and nice for tanking
    works perfect with 5 man,but what about raiding? i wanna see more about ur UI and addons u're using
    and which add-on is that which shows u the color and u can use it to place a mark on the ground that works with raids
    i think with that add-on u can use it with groups aswell right?

and few changes i would make to ur UI is the line on the top, i would move it to the bottom looks way better for me ^^

another question what's the two meter? one is omen threat, whats the other one? since its doesn't look like dmg meter

cheers

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 03:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    to be honest need way to much work xD

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 03:16 AM ----------

Taking minimalism to a whole new level.

omg dude that so %#@$ing clean! really like it

don't u sometime %#@$ up with no abilities on the screen?

i wanna give it a try xD help me out with links please and tips, I'm a druid tank btw
    Last edited by Raneo; 2011-05-13 at 12:00 AM.
    Ranuid - Sunstrider - EU
    Reule - Sunstrider - EU

Been meant to post for a while but didn't really like the screenies I had. Started working on new look so might as well post 1 of the old screenies. Modeled the unitframes to resemble the 1st Mass Effect.

Got asked for an upload so made a quick compilation of the UI. Here's the link Ryu's ME UI. Instal instructions in the read me file.
    Last edited by Ryukaar; 2011-05-19 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Changed the link to WoWInterface

Looks nice, but I'd move the shadowform and mount button to the left of your threat meter, where you keep your holy nova etc. =)

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Telys View Post
    Looks nice, but I'd move the shadowform and mount button to the left of your threat meter, where you keep your holy nova etc. =)
    I was responding to Solfire's UI

carebear is my friend.

Sorry for the ones waiting for a release, but i got struck by thunderstorm today while i was playing unreal tournament.

Let me fix this, then i'll give you a link if you want it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found out my mum has a better monitor than I do! It was underneath the pull out bed in the office.

I managed to get a screenshot of a nice higher resolution before she told me to put it away again. /cry

Last edited by Hulari; 2011-05-14 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Sorry for the ones waiting for a release, but i got struck by thunderstorm today while i was playing unreal tournament.
    Let me fix this, then i'll give you a link if you want it.
    Thats peerty, but what is the left unit frame for?

Left/right bars are player uf. They are meant to be toghether (left hp, right mp). In the center lies target and ToT. Above target there are debuffs, below important buffs (tracked with ozauras). pet/focus are on left/right respectively.

Castbars are not shown but fully skinned and functional. Party/raid frames too.

Need to work on minimap (i want it on top center, need to work with a smart resize), then some minor fixes (correct coloring of hp/mp values, positioning of msbt, an aggro meter separated from nameplates).
    Edit: going to make a smart coloring of hp on target for various execute phases.

Most of the things are ready to be done, i think that between today/tomorrow it should be finished. Anyway polishing the code for a release will require more work and i suck at it.

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post

Heavily inspired by Kripp but his hadn't been updated in a while and I had to clear my saved variables when 4.1 hit and I had to delete my WTF. Have a few target debuffs my filter missed that I've got to add.
    Can you tell me what raid frames you're using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Left/right bars are player uf. They are meant to be toghether (left hp, right mp). In the center lies target and ToT. Above target there are debuffs, below important buffs (tracked with ozauras). pet/focus are on left/right respectively.

Castbars are not shown but fully skinned and functional. Party/raid frames too.

Need to work on minimap (i want it on top center, need to work with a smart resize), then some minor fixes (correct coloring of hp/mp values, positioning of msbt, an aggro meter separated from nameplates).
    Edit: going to make a smart coloring of hp on target for various execute phases.

Most of the things are ready to be done, i think that between today/tomorrow it should be finished. Anyway polishing the code for a release will require more work and i suck at it.
    Awesome, Looking forward to testing it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda plain and boring for the most part, but it get's the job done. Clicky on picture for enlarged version.

Last edited by DeulonUS; 2011-05-14 at 08:06 PM.

Deleted
    Rogue

Death Knight

Edit: Added working thumbnails
    Edit: Added proper thumbnails
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-14 at 09:26 PM.

Here's mine, I like it and it woll for me.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-14 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticsEP View Post
    Here's mine, I like it and it works well for me.
    For those of you that didn't get the memo (or take the time to read the first post on page 1)

Rule #3 - Thumbnails only!