Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    I fix for you!. It gave me the feeling like you are playing Tetris with your UI. Seems like it would block your character and the area under your feet if you zoomed in a bit with the camera.
    Thanks . I normally play max zoomed out. I like to have everything centred so that I can kinda just glance over that area and get everything I need. I've tried a more horizontal type layout. But I didn't like how offset everything was while not in a raid.

some updates, added forte excorsist, somew new WA, downsized some stuff.

linking to pictures (THERE IS 2 OF THEM IF U LOOK ON TOP), since treeston keep editing mine so yeah link outta be good>.<

http://imgur.com/Sa66EaI,Vgw6c1M#0 <- 2 pictures in one

http://imgur.com/BG0aJRm <- OoC
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-01-21 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgementally View Post
    I've been lurking around this thread for years! I've taken so many thoughts and ideas from this thread.

Let me know what you guys think of my ui. Because I've just signed up I can't post any links/images.

i#imgur#com/K2qjFaU#png - replace # with a .
    Omg. Upload please. Thats awesome :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    some updates, added forte excorsist, somew new WA, downsized some stuff.

linking to pictures (THERE IS 2 OF THEM IF U LOOK ON TOP), since treeston keep editing mine so yeah link outta be good>.<

http://imgur.com/Sa66EaI,Vgw6c1M#0 <- 2 pictures in one

http://imgur.com/BG0aJRm <- OoC
    Your skada is freaking humongous o_o. Size it down a bit. I'd also do some customizing in terms of your fortexorcist. I'm not sure how far you can go with it, but I would make it have the same properties as your chat/skad backgrounds, so the black-transparent background and 1px solid black border. It kind of sucks that the icons that show up there aren't skinned either. Have a look at something like CoolLine, as I'm pretty sure the ElvUI_AddonSkins addon will skin that for you without having to do any work. It does something similar to Fortexorcist, but not sure on how far you can go with filtering with it.

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Your skada is freaking humongous o_o. Size it down a bit. I'd also do some customizing in terms of your fortexorcist. I'm not sure how far you can go with it, but I would make it have the same properties as your chat/skad backgrounds, so the black-transparent background and 1px solid black border. It kind of sucks that the icons that show up there aren't skinned either. Have a look at something like CoolLine, as I'm pretty sure the ElvUI_AddonSkins addon will skin that for you without having to do any work. It does something similar to Fortexorcist, but not sure on how far you can go with filtering with it.
    skada is same size as chat box just to make it feel mirrored. hm il look into cooline. no clue how much i can do with forte either. never used it before so been rather difficult setting it up

skada is same size as chat box just to make it feel mirrored. hm il look into cooline. no clue how much i can do with forte either. never used it before so been rather difficult setting it up
    I ended up giving up on borders in fortexorcist, and make a border in weak auras (to lazy to make a KGpanel) :P

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    I ended up giving up on borders in fortexorcist, and make a border in weak auras (to lazy to make a KGpanel) :P
    why on earth didnt i think of that....

http://imgur.com/KVtI950

perf;D

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Have a look at something like CoolLine, as I'm pretty sure the ElvUI_AddonSkins addon will skin that for you without having to do any work. It does something similar to Fortexorcist, but not sure on how far you can go with filtering with it.
    Coolline is fucking awesome BUT it has an issue with spells that share a name. On my druid for example it can't track the CD of Mangle which is really irritating and needs to be fixed, but as yet no one has got a working fix for this.

That problem aside, it is the most lightweight and simple CD tracker of its kind and very easy to use, filter etc. I have been using it for about two years on and off.

Been messing around making my UI look like Judgementally's

OOC Casting

Quote Originally Posted by Gymertron View Post
    Coolline is fucking awesome BUT it has an issue with spells that share a name. On my druid for example it can't track the CD of Mangle which is really irritating and needs to be fixed, but as yet no one has got a working fix for this.

That problem aside, it is the most lightweight and simple CD tracker of its kind and very easy to use, filter etc. I have been using it for about two years on and off.
    I use ForteXorcist and disable everything but the cooldown line.

Deleted
    took my time and reworked my UI's

PvE (ElvUI) (nvm the LB wa, it's only active in PvP)

PvP

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    I use ForteXorcist and disable everything but the cooldown line.
    That is still a lot of addon though. I know it makes minimal difference to performance, but I would still prefer to have a simple addon that focuses on doin one thing really well than a massive addon like ForteXorcist that does so much more than I need it to do.

I believe Raven has that same feature, if anyone is using that already.
    Can't check at present due to EU maintenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Playing around a little, testing different WA's saw someone using similar ones in a screenie in here and wanted to try it. been using dynamic icons for quite a while so feels a little strange

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cclytrrksvvw1d/bleh.jpg

Where everything is: http://i.imgur.com/OewVD0Y.jpg

*I have already fixed the spacing between the Focus and Focus' target Unit frames.

*There is an action bar located between the player and target unit frames.

*Recount and Omen are going to the left of the Minimap.

Combat: http://i.imgur.com/Cjoc15A.jpg

Out of Combat: http://i.imgur.com/kj2YFnf.jpg

Still some tweaking to do with it, but it is mostly done. Just trying to find a nice border to go with the black background on the chat and action bars.

regarding clock- i've tried to put it over the map but since its a panel it always goes behind the minimap(aka dissapears) and no idea how to fix this.

Edit: also looking for a very clean cooldown bar addon. preferly one you add spells to track instead of removing as you use them.
    Look for Frama Strata settings in the options of whatever you're using to display the clock. It needs to be set to something higher than whatever the setting for your minimap is.

Also, Raven will do a cooldown bar with a white list.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Look for Frama Strata settings in the options of whatever you're using to display the clock. It needs to be set to something higher than whatever the setting for your minimap is.

Also, Raven will do a cooldown bar with a white list.
    doesnt seem to be any frame strata in elvui for clock/minimap.. might be hardcoded in LUA but thats something im not gonna go into.

Thinking of redoing this ui without elvui tbh.. much more configurable, takes longer but worth it imma guess,
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-01-22 at 02:00 PM.

hi. my name is nobody and i use Omen...

only showing top 2 ppl tho. and hiding everything around it so just 2 small bars on screens. due to vengeance, riposte and other shit arouond tanking there is times i can overaggro after a tankswap so.. yeah.. you can call me mr nobody
    Terence Hill, is that you? Sorry had to, lol.

doesnt seem to be any frame strata in elvui for clock/minimap.. might be hardcoded in LUA but thats something im not gonna go into.

Thinking of redoing this ui without elvui tbh.. much more configurable, takes longer but worth it imma guess,
    I posted without realizing that there was a whole page of posts after that one lol. Looks like you have your clock figured out for now. Also, definitely ditch elv :P

Been having some fun with making my "own" version of Judgemetally's UI.

Ive hidden the bottom actionbar/stancebar
    Ive fixed the bars on skada so they are both the same
    I moved the text up 2 points on the target/tot frames