Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    (Dunno how to fix image size so link instead: http://i.imgur.com/BHy6K1T.jpg)
    Changing image size is easy with imgur links...just put an "l" before the extension (.jpg). So, in your case: http://i.imgur.com/BHy6K1Tl.jpg
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Longtime lurker, so I can't post the actual link, but here's my WIP. I've drawn a lot of inspiration from here and other places so stuff will seem familiar. Still need to move/change stuff around but here's what I'm running with currently:

imgur.com/nKQijxC

CC appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lasair View Post
    Longtime lurker, so I can't post the actual link, but here's my WIP. I've drawn a lot of inspiration from here and other places so stuff will seem familiar. Still need to move/change stuff around but here's what I'm running with currently:

www.imgur.com/nKQijxC

CC appreciated.
    Very original I like the design of the unit frames especially. Would be good to have the chat match up with them visually, and some of the fonts could be more legible. Other than that, the lefthand raid frame seems pretty redundant, but overall it looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Thanks but managed to solve it in another way, removed the lvl on target frame(just keep it on tooltip), changed font size, now even the longest freaking names will fit without looking weird.
    Also fixed some overlapping (castbar, minimap,etc)
    Ignore group5, dis be made for mythic group.
    Looks good. Digging the circle minimap.
    I remember seeing a skinned blizz raid frame somewhere in this thread. Just to remove the horribad border (:
    Other than that it looks good as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Changing image size is easy with imgur links...just put an "l" before the extension (.jpg). So, in your case: http://i.imgur.com/BHy6K1Tl.jpg
    actually the code is ( (use "[" and not "(" ) url=your url here) (use "]" and not ")" .[img]your url here(then put the letter "m" before .png)[/img][/url]

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Very original I like the design of the unit frames especially. Would be good to have the chat match up with them visually, and some of the fonts could be more legible. Other than that, the lefthand raid frame seems pretty redundant, but overall it looks really nice.
    Left hand unit frames is a cooldown tracker

Quote Originally Posted by lasair View Post

imgur.com/nKQijxC

CC appreciated.
    What texture is that for your player and target frames? That's looks really cool!

Looks great Sunnydee! One of my favorite ones I've seen on here! If I may ask, what are the following addons?
    Chat? (pratter?)
    Raid frames (grid?)
    Tooltip (tiptac?)

Want to make something similar for myself! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    Looks great Sunnydee! One of my favorite ones I've seen on here! If I may ask, what are the following addons?
    List of addons.
    Alot of stuff is changed in LUA though so prob won't get close to similar. Might consider dumping it for DL once im satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Thanks! The left hand frames are cooldowns from exsorsis, still need to finish making them to what I want. I've got placer fonts at the moment until I can get everything moved to where I want it, that way I can go ham for like an hour comparing minute differences in like 2 fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    What texture is that for your player and target frames? That's looks really cool!
    I've got stuf for just the background- no text, bars or anything just to make it so I can right click nicely. The texture is Kait 3 I believe from Kait's ui (as it was what I was using before.) The texts are weakauras which was more difficult then I thought it would be. Still need to get the colors to change on hostility for the target names. >.>

Thanks for the feedback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    actually the code is ( (use "[" and not "(" ) url=your url here) (use "]" and not ")" .[img]your url here(then put the letter "m" before .png)[/img][/url]
    I wasn't trying to create an image, he knows how to post images; I was showing him what the URL he'd use looks like. The fact that it's a link is just MMO-C interpreting it.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    As long as they do it in the image url, and not the link.
    You want the image size reduced to a thumbnail (l, m, s for large, medium or small as an affix) but not the image when the link is followed.
    Bit tedious certainly, but it much improves the readability of the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

List of addons.
    Alot of stuff is changed in LUA though so prob won't get close to similar. Might consider dumping it for DL once im satisfied.
    Would be fabulous, but list of addons is great for now thanks again!

Deleted

Made little modifications to my recently posted WildStar-like UI. Arena Frames still needs some tweaking, though it is almost completly done.
    Last edited by mmoc5d63fdd6fd; 2015-12-13 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    List of addons.
    You removed your link to your UI from your stream I used to use it but it was fucked up with my res, now when it fixed i cant get it back >.<

ah, damn... just ordered a new screen.. bye bye 1080p.. xD new uis should be forming very soon :P

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    ah, damn... just ordered a new screen.. bye bye 1080p.. xD new uis should be forming very soon :P
    21:9? Been thinking about getting that as well during xmas sales. just scared i wont like playing on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    You removed your link to your UI from your stream I used to use it but it was fucked up with my res, now when it fixed i cant get it back >.<
    Might have it around somewhere on my other pc. il have a look tomorrow.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-12-14 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Getting a 1440p 27" monitor myself tomorrow, will be redoing my entire UI as well. Should be a fun little project

nah just 2560x1440 144hz 16:9 If i ever went 21:9 id go x34 .. but thats shitton of money xD