Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Kidlee View Post
    cant get mine made into a thumbnail

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    yea but imgur destroys image quality

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how today people seem to prefer tidy minimalist UIs whereas in the olden days of WoW the typical UI was a hodge-podge mess of ugly bars blocking half the screen.

Anyways the link for mine which I shared in the thread last year vanished so here's a repost:

http://1drv.ms/1mbMkBQ
    Last edited by Will; 2016-01-12 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidlee View Post
    yea but imgur destroys image quality
    There's artifacting, but it's not like you can't still read all of the text, see pp borders, etc.

here is my UI, as minimalistic as i can be without compromising functionality
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-01-13 at 11:52 AM. Reason: please post big images as thumbnails

Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post

I just did this over the past two days. Was inspired by your UI.

I have no clue how to make the picture smaller, I thought adding i. made it a thumbnail... Oh, well.
    aw thanks man!

To give your UI some input, your Buffs/Debuffs seem a bit misplaced at the top, especially your debuffs are a bit off on the left side.
    I also would get some spacing between Chat / Minimap / DMG-Meter and Bottom-Border so your whole UI looks a bit more fluid.

here's mine. just simple elvUI with some substantial tweaks

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzrishi View Post
    here's mine. just simple elvUI with some substantial tweaks
    Did you really just post a healer UI without frames? Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Did you really just post a healer UI without frames? Bravo.
    im sorry im new to healer class, what is frame?

One question to everyone that is hiding their action bars : What are you planning to do when the next expansion hits and you are not comfortable with your keybinds anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    One question to everyone that is hiding their action bars : What are you planning to do when the next expansion hits and you are not comfortable with your keybinds anymore?
    This happened to me on MoP and WoD, what i did was move them to the left side of the screen and scale down to 0.6 (on bartender), until I was comfortable again with the new or removed spells and rotation.

i record all my keybinds on all my toons & sepcs in a Word file

Mine are just mouse over, so if I forget anything it's still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    aw thanks man!

To give your UI some input, your Buffs/Debuffs seem a bit misplaced at the top, especially your debuffs are a bit off on the left side.
    I also would get some spacing between Chat / Minimap / DMG-Meter and Bottom-Border so your whole UI looks a bit more fluid.
    Thank you for your input! What I wanted to do was have the buffs centered at the top and move out in both directions but that's not an option so I just had the buffs move from right to left then down on the right side and the debuffs on the bottom move from left to right, I never have more than like 3-4 debuffs at a time anyway. And every time I see my chat panel I think "I should move this out a bit more!" but I guess I have just been so used to it in that specific spot I thought I was overthinking it.

Unfortunately, I made a nub ElvUI mistake and didn't make a new profile that was only used by my main before I started, went onto an alt and while still using the same profile tried to load in what I thought was new one and yeah... Had to start over Good thing I took some SS's.

7+ Year Old Account
    What exactly are you refering to? New spells or? You just learn them and then you hide them when you feel comfortable. Muscle memory is stronk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzrishi View Post
    im sorry im new to healer class, what is frame?
    Unit Frames, Raid Frames. The ones you are clicking to heal Thats kinda the whole point of showing a healer UI. The raid frames.

What classes are changing so much as to cause those kinds of problems? Survival hunter, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    What classes are changing so much as to cause those kinds of problems? Survival hunter, maybe?
    Some tanks and heals will have some changes, mistweaver monk for example will have a new toolkit.

Show them again, until i'm comfortable with the keybinds again

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OsNrjRdnvY < My UI
    I changed it a bit with the suggestions from the other thread, gonna make another video soon and show u in action, i basically remvoed some useless stuff lol

I'm going to show my bars, for one day. Maybe two. then hide them again. :-)