Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    This is eerily similar to my UI back in Cataclysm :P (complete with cute-sy unitframe face too!)

[/url]
    What add on are you using for the cooldown bars?

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    What add on are you using for the cooldown bars?
    Where can you see cooldown bars in the two screenshots I've supplied on this page? :P

Quote Originally Posted by MayronEU View Post
    Here is mine (kinda simple a bit like ElvUI but different):
    Fits good to the rest of your ui. But I really wanted to do something with the default frames.

My healing ui in action against gruul:

https://youtu.be/IyXz6XbtZqM
    Last edited by Urtgard; 2015-05-11 at 02:22 PM.

Where can you see cooldown bars in the two screenshots I've supplied on this page? :P
    Perhaps referring to the quoted image, rather than your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

If that is the case and he is referring to the external cooldown bars above my minimap then that would be Exorsus Raid Tools.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Perhaps referring to the quoted image, rather than your own.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Much confuse.

Long time no see fellas!

So I leveled up a moonkin a little while ago.. Not recommended.

If that is the case and he is referring to the external cooldown bars above my minimap then that would be Exorsus Raid Tools.[/QUOTE]

That was the case. Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't your post! Thank you for the info though!

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Long time no see fellas!

Love that Balance Power Tracker! What is it? Your own work? Are you releasing it?

Aye, done with WeakAuras Not releasing the whole UI but all the WeakAura strings are linked in the description (pastebin link).

Long time no see fellas!

Good to see more of your stuff Birg :-)

I levelled my moonkin last month too. As soon as you get a mage tower it's hilariously OP/broken :-) (Accept quest > pull everything in 80 yards > Rune procs > Starfall 100% crit + Rejuv 100% crit = godmode > everything dead > hand in quest)

7+ Year Old Account
    Long time no see fellas!

Fantastic Eclipse bar. Can't wait to play with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I levelled my moonkin last month too. As soon as you get a mage tower it's hilariously OP/broken :-) (Accept quest > pull everything in 80 yards > Rune procs > Starfall 100% crit + Rejuv 100% crit = godmode > everything dead > hand in quest)
    Sounds like a good way to farm apexis crystals! If you for some reason would want them that is.. :P I never made it past level 90 with my boomie. Really not my cup of tea.

On another note: how the hell are you supposed to make raidframes look pretty for a healing ui? There are just way too many of them! And now it's even harder with flex groups. Has anyone found some interesting solution for that?

On another note: how the hell are you supposed to make raidframes look pretty for a healing ui? There are just way too many of them! And now it's even harder with flex groups. Has anyone found some interesting solution for that?

I tend to like the look of Constie's, being square, vs rectangle, although I've never used them that way myself. (I know others have used them this way as well, I just think Constie makes them look very good.) My UIs are never anything as pretty, or minimal, as you and he tend to do, so raid frames aren't really sticking out like a sore thumb or anything.

Unfortunately, that doesn't necessarily solve the flex issue. I don't think there's a good way to solve that for a healer. Even if you managed to code something to divide them into even groups, if you have a prime number of raiders, like 11, you're SOL. DPS can have them line down a side, which looks great, and doesn't matter how many people, but healers need them a bit more front and center.

I look forward to seeing what you end up figuring out, though!

Sounds like a good way to farm apexis crystals! If you for some reason would want them that is.. :P I never made it past level 90 with my boomie. Really not my cup of tea.

what if you did empty frame type, like you have your character with portrait and i think HP bar underneath then the target the same. What if you had something like that but instead of portrait, it could be invisible frame keeping the tiny HP bar underneath, but where the portrait was instead put needed icons like if they are dps or tank or heals and then a row of the buffs/debuffs healers need to know. Or instead of icons maybe square boxes colored to your spec each one with a different spell associated and HP bars are colored classes and have it arranged in a square fashion but the main tank is always top left and off tank is either vertical or horizontal to MT.

I think the problem is that minimalist is fine and all but as a healer you have to have something that represents all the characters in your party or raid and then have some indication per character of HP and buffs/debuffs. i dunno i havent healed a raid in a long time the toxic community was bad back in the days.. but ive always been a tank too go figure that toxic arena

Have you considered doing something with vertical progress bars just all in a row? That seems like the type of thing that you could keep centered/symmetrical regardless of group size.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    Have you considered doing something with vertical progress bars just all in a row? That seems like the type of thing that you could keep centered/symmetrical regardless of group size.

I thought of that as well, and was going to mention it, but I've healed since TBC, and the thought of that setup seems really clunky. I suppose it's something you might be able to get used to. If you play Priest, you'll need to figure out a way to easily distinguish between groups, though.

Yeah, I've only ever played Druid/Paladin healers in a serious setting- and I don't think it's a layout that I'd personally be able to use- but it's something that may work form-wise, even if it doesn't function very well.

Ah, I didn't think to explain that. You can't use a monochrome outline on text auras
    That looks to be a oversight, so if you report that, I'm pretty sure I'll fix that.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would love some feedback.

I would love to do a few things of my own such as pixel perfect borders instead of raven double grey.

I was trying to get as much center real estate as I can, I enjoy minimalist views, game more than the actual interface.

http://imgur.com/19cnghp