Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    Thought I'd post mine after a few months of work on Alpha, Beta and eventually pre-patch. I tend to do a complete UI re-work including WeakAuras every expansion.

I'm a raider so I have to keep it functional and tone down on a lot of the pretty stuff a lot of the UIs have on here. I'm a big fan of minimalist UIs only showing what you need, so I've toned down/removed as much as I could whilst still keeping the UI as a whole functional and easy to read at a glance.

Out of Combat:

Addons Used:

ElvUI
    ElvUI Enhanced (Legion)
    ElvUI AddOnSkins
    Skada
    DBM

Font: Expressway
    Bar Textures: ElvUI Norm/Blank
    but... this is skullflower ui bruh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnata View Post
    but... this is skullflower ui bruh
    Just googled it and realised how alike they are. Fuckin' RIP what I thought was a fairly original design.

I knew he used Expressway, but damn, I'm genuinely quite disappointed now.

Thing is, it's an evolution of what I used in WoD, with the central Action Bars:

Spoiler: 
    Last edited by mmoc3982adc87f; 2016-08-18 at 05:31 PM.

Hey guys, first time posting, long time lurking. I've always been into modded UI's and many of the designs on this forum have inspired me. Below is my raiding UI set up. I've always been a fan of minimal UI's, but i also like data. My objective was to create a UI abundant in information, but still maintain it relatively clean. I wanted certain elements to be clear and loud, while lesser elements didn't need to stand out as much.

This is WoD setup. I am currently working on a revamp for Legion that im pretty excited about.

Addons (hopefully i didn't forget any)

Weak Auras2
    ElvUI
    Raven
    Stuf
    Bigwigs
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    CT+
    Shadow and Light
    BGTargets
    Mogit

Sorry about only having video. I can post screen caps when i get home if anyone is interested.

**EDIT** Just realized i can't post video....hrmmm. If someone can post my video shown below i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

youtu.be/AQpWgdyytRI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Bitch please, this is Skullflower UI. You're even using the Textures I asked him to create for the Light version.
    That's some pretty unnecessary hostility, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    Thought I'd post mine after a few months of work on Alpha, Beta and eventually pre-patch. I tend to do a complete UI re-work including WeakAuras every expansion.
    Is your unit frame text intended to have the monochrome flag set, so it's jagged like that? That makes it harder to read (and uglier) to me, at least.

---

Also I scrapped what I had because invasion events made me remember that I'm really bad at noticing when I'm dying as melee, and started on this one that makes my current health harder to miss. That's pretty standard and boring as it is, but I have a fresh-ish idea or two that I haven't implemented yet.
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2016-08-18 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendawgg View Post
    Fixed that for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Is your unit frame text intended to have the monochrome flag set, so it's jagged like that? That makes it harder to read (and uglier) to me, at least.
    I hadn't even thought about that. You're right, it does look really ugly. Changed it to Outline and it's a lot nicer. Thanks!

Anyone know if you can make Raven display time left without decimals?

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Thank you. Hope you guys like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendawgg View Post
    Thank you. Hope you guys like it.
    Looks pretty good, the color/texture combo somewhat becomes distracting after a bit though.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Not too much have changed really. I've messed around with trying to get a good look for the boss frames.

Idle

Party Layout

Raid, Castbars and Boss Frames

I haven't even posted a screenshot of mine yet and you've already re-made it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Looks very good. I think it would look even better without the Chat Backdrop, tho. GJ!

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Anyone know if you can make Raven display time left without decimals?
    Bar Groups->select group-> Timer Options -> Options-> pick one that makes sense to you.

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Looks very good. I think it would look even better without the Chat Backdrop, tho. GJ!
    And higher raid frame with class colors

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Bar Groups->select group-> Timer Options -> Options-> pick one that makes sense to you.
    Thank you, I must've somehow overlooked that.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I haven't even posted a screenshot of mine yet and you've already re-made it!
    Haha, I'm sorry :P Seems I can't play without your layout, it's just that good! I sorta stream sniped you a little bit, checked out one of your vlogs and made something out of that :P I've made some minor changes from what you had though! (a)

@otszx Yeah, I think I agree, I did have no backdrop at first, but somehow I ended up doing backdrop, but I think it would look better without it now that I look at it.

@Magnata I personally think I prefer it being the same color as the unitframes, for consistancy. I don't know how well it would match if the raidframes were class colored but the unit frames are not. I might test it out to see though.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsy View Post
    if you have all those WAs, do you really need your bar shown?

Legion MW Monk UI
    Notes General and trade chat in top left goes away in combat
    Lifecycles buff appears next to Zen pulse
    the bar on the right and a lot of the bars on the bottom are mouse over but are turned on for screenshot
    Last edited by GasaiYuno951; 2016-08-18 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GasaiYuno951 View Post
    Legion MW Monk UI
    Notes General and trade chat in top left goes away in combat
    Lifecycles buff appears next to Zen pulse
    the bar on the right and a lot of the bars on the bottom are mouse over but are turned on for screenshot
    best girl yuno