Thread: Post Your UI

My WIP based off of Tohr's UI (and subsequently Elv as a base line).

Looking at the thumbnail for this makes me realize how off balance to the right it is. Might end up moving the damage meter to the top left and then putting another meter under it for interrupts/healing.
    Last edited by bungie; 2016-10-12 at 09:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungie View Post

Looking at the thumbnail for this makes me realize how off balance to the right it is. Might end up moving the damage meter to the top left and then putting another meter under it for interrupts/healing.

Can I get those WAS for your runes and procs via PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgarth View Post
    Can I get those WAS for your runes and procs via PM?
    Runes and RP is compact runes, with some LUA editing to get things wider than it allows. All the procs other than the encounter ones are TMW's. The encounter stuff is WA. What would you like?

Quote Originally Posted by bungie View Post

I'm sorry, quick question. For the colors, did you use an additional addon or you manually set it to be this way ? Like more.. soft ? Or is it include like that in the Tohr's UI ? Talking about the color of grid, recount, unitframe.

Thanks.

changed to dubyo's nice weakauras and some general moving around, just ignore the consumables, haven't found a nice convenient spot for them

edit: if anyone knows how to make the mythic+ abilities square instead of circle, please tell
    Last edited by santera; 2016-10-13 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brimemore View Post
    I'm sorry, quick question. For the colors, did you use an additional addon or you manually set it to be this way ? Like more.. soft ? Or is it include like that in the Tohr's UI ? Talking about the color of grid, recount, unitframe.

Thanks.
    It came like that with Tohr's pack, it might be his doing or Elvui standard.

Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/LRpPky6.jpg changed to dubyo's nice weakauras and some general moving around, just ignore the consumables, haven't found a nice convenient spot for them

edit: if anyone knows how to make the mythic+ abilities square instead of circle, please tell
    This UI is awesome! Can you share it? Or could you tell us what addons you use?

Deleted
    changed to dubyo's nice weakauras and some general moving around, just ignore the consumables, haven't found a nice convenient spot for them

can you please tell me the font used on your DBM/BWigs? much love

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    This UI is awesome! Can you share it? Or could you tell us what addons you use?
    i'm not gonna upload it, sorry

pitbull4
    tiptac
    dominos
    lynminimap
    weakauras2
    kgpanels

these are the major ones

Quote Originally Posted by nymoth View Post
    can you please tell me the font used on your DBM/BWigs? much love
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/1375...-Free-Typeface

http://i.imgur.com/LRpPky6.jpg changed to dubyo's nice weakauras and some general moving around, just ignore the consumables, haven't found a nice convenient spot for them

Looks very, very good.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Soooo. I optimized everything and alligned the overall interface to the center. Changed some fonts and bar textures. Also toggled everything so thats basically everything on my UI right now. Hope you like it

I tried Elv UI so many times and still get back to my UI lol

Here is mine atm

In raid grp

Weakauras, first line is active cds, second line is roll the bones, and the line under the energy bar is cd's on cd lol!

How my bigwigs looks

Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post

I tried Elv UI so many times and still get back to my UI lol
    Do you use sexymap for your minimap and quest log?

Deleted

Mind telling me what nameplate addon that is?

Also, what is that objective "skinner"?

Quote Originally Posted by This-Sith-Hits-Shit View Post
    Mind telling me what nameplate addon that is?

Also, what is that objective "skinner"?
    kui nameplates, the skinner is LynQuest

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    i'm currently in major clean-up mode and will be posting it all online (and probably releasing on wowi) so you can properly look through, but its accomplished through :SetFogColor() and a manipulation of the camera position.

there's an interesting effect where the models can "peek" through the black veil if they move or are positioned close enough within the 3d scene:

but you can also negate this with :SetFogNear(). i kinda like it since it usually only occurs in dynamic scenes like that talking head.
    ]
    Question to those who may know, would this be possible in StuF?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Question to those who may know, would this be possible in StuF?
    You'd have to edit the lua directly, since the portrait options in the stuf options are basically just size / background / position.

Aaaaaand rather than double posting, I figured out how to skin things finally so I've been doing that. This is ORA3 cooldowns and BigWigs.

Feedback appreciated.

Last edited by Pouncekite; 2016-10-15 at 05:08 AM.

Deleted
    It's a bit boring but it's just what I need to know without much fluff...

Updated screenshot for raid :