Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Duli View Post
    Just fixing stuff for easier access
    i like the individual units alot, but i would prefer a more coherent theme

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    [IMG]/snip[/IMG]

Some updates on my UI.

Imgur seems to kill the screenshot quality for some reason, but I guess you'll get the idea.
    What are you using for the minimap I like how the Order Hall Report buttons changed, any idea whats doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Swindle View Post
    What are you using for the minimap I like how the Order Hall Report buttons changed, any idea whats doing that
    Well it's Lyn's minimap addon, but I have modified it a bit and added that "order resource" texture for the button. The texture itself is just straight from the blizzard bar that appears at the top of the screen when you are in any order hall.

Imgur seems to kill the screenshot quality for some reason, but I guess you'll get the idea.
    Unless you have an account, the quality is reduced. Plus you'd have to check HD in the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaina Proudmoore View Post
    Unless you have an account, the quality is reduced. Plus you'd have to check HD in the settings.
    Oh.. never knew that. Thank you. Screenshot in my original post is now updated to be HD!

Deleted

Some updates on my UI.
    Love this, seriously !

I want my resources above the target frame, so I can tunnel better!

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    img removed
    I want my resources above the target frame, so I can tunnel better!
    What addon is that resource bar with your chi over the character unit frame?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrankstarEU View Post
    What addon is that resource bar with your chi over the character unit frame?
    Looks like NugComboBar to me.

Unable to link unfortunately.........

Deleted

Deleted
    Very cool, I like it a lot.

Deleted

Something i made today, could probably be improved, i'll need to try it in raid to see if it fits my needs

feeling pretty happy about how this has given breathing room to nameplates and other elements

probably gonna tidy up the group frames and host this on wowi over the weekend
    Last edited by modernist; 2018-05-04 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post

Something i made today, could probably be improved, i'll need to try it in raid to see if it fits my needs
    Im currently using your dps ui, but this looks even better. If it doesnt fit your needs i would certainly like it

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Damn dude! you are just churning out nice interfaces lately! loving this one, if it doesnt fit your needs i would certainly use it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    feeling pretty happy about how this has given breathing room to nameplates and other elements
    love your UI's
    looking forward to giving this one a shot... feels cleaner with the UF on the right side and the chat frame back down tot he left...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaeldor View Post
    Very cool, I like it a lot.
    If that as directed at me thank you! I lack confidence in my UI's so that was a nice boost, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post

oh, really looking forward to this, always liked your interfaces. Big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by joer5835 View Post
    Been lurking here for a while, browsing through all the great UIs people here have made. So today I thought, why not show mine as well? I wanted my UI to be as minimalistic as possible while still showing me all the info I need. The result is a UI where most things are hidden or on mouseover until I need them.

Sadly can't link stuff yet so this will have to do.

Idle:
    i.imgur.com/WI987tb.jpg

Solo combat:
    i.imgur.com/sbWEoQ8.jpg

Raid + Party frames
    i.imgur.com/QFYX5Hc.jpg
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Here's what I came up with:

And