Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
    I prefer to keep them without borders so they take up less room.
    Point taking but it would really make the ui
    - be3f

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Degausser View Post
    Updated my screenshots -

Idle: http://i.imgur.com/TwkqN.jpg
    Idle, bags open: http://i.imgur.com/Xq6Mp.jpg
    Raid, idle: http://i.imgur.com/U1lXv.jpg
    Raid combat: http://i.imgur.com/9xT1J.jpg
    What is the addon you use to make your character and guild windows look like that? Do you use bagnon for your bags or is it the same? Does it allow you to move the windows or just make them look nifty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    How dare they include fantastic and mysterious wonders in my fantasy game? All the graphics and story just get in the way of my enjoying optimizing the spreadsheet that defines my character.
    [G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell
    Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara: I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...89-Aurora.html, it will change the windows and bags, the addon just make 'em look nifty, but you can use moveanything to move em
    - be3f

Quote Originally Posted by kerfanna View Post
    What is the addon you use to make your character and guild windows look like that? Do you use bagnon for your bags or is it the same? Does it allow you to move the windows or just make them look nifty?
    How did you skin your bags like that? I keep using bagnon and masque to skin it but it reset on every load, and now the borders are becoming lighter when I move an item between spots

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Just a little something I've been working on for quite some time. Never had any plans on uploading it, until someone asked me when I posted it on another thread.

Dèk UI for a couple more screenies.
    What bufftracker have you got going there?

Deleted

This was the "beta version" of my latest UI. Screenshot was taken around 2,5 months ago, in early 4.2. I got to update that a bit before I quit 2 months ago, so I sadly don't have a proper screenshot with raid combat.

AddOns used
    - Ardent Defender
    - Bartender4
    - BigWigs
    - ButtonFacade: Darion
    - gBags
    - Minimap Button Frame
    - Omen
    - PallyPower
    - Pitbull4
    - Prat
    - Quartz
    - Recount
    - SimpleMinimap
    - TidyPlates
    - TitanPanel
    Won't bother listing AddOns that don't affect the appearance
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-10-01 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by be3f View Post
    In the meanwhile try to find a decent looking UI through these http://wow.curse.com/downloads/packs...px?PageIndex=1
    Sorry, not sure what you're hinting at. That category is huge, everything seems out of date... and yeah, just by some random clicks I couldn't really find anything nice (which isn't too surprising seeing everything is from 2 years ago). Or did I miss some sort of joke or sarcasm?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrates View Post
    Sorry, not sure what you're hinting at. That category is huge, everything seems out of date... and yeah, just by some random clicks I couldn't really find anything nice (which isn't too surprising seeing everything is from 2 years ago). Or did I miss some sort of joke or sarcasm?
    Curse is a load of crap. Use wowinterface to find decent compilations, best addon website out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Curse is a load of crap. Use wowinterface to find decent compilations, best addon website out there.
    I like curse
    They pay us authors and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Hmm ok, but that's quite unrelated to what I said and asked, so I'm still not sure what be3f tried to say... I'm not looking for an UI, just someone claimed that xperl could look decent if configured properly, and I asked for a screenie of that.

Deleted
    I dont like xperl, have you tryed another unit frames ?

Last edited by Bigcountry11782; 2011-10-01 at 12:45 PM.

Combat

Quote Originally Posted by Thisis View Post
    What bufftracker have you got going there?
    That's Raven. Having a bit of trouble with it atm though, gotten some reports of it not showing after they downloaded the UI.
    Time to find out what the problem is!

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Maybe i'm just blind, but how do i take spells down to the action bars so i can see them?, awesome UI.
    What do you mean?
    Are you talking about putting spells on your action bars? :S
    Click and drag from your spellbook on to your bars.... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Suppose you're a mage doing heroic rag on trap duty. Being able to quickly see the status of the raid:
    • Is there somebody low health likely to get killed if I break the trap now
    • Do the tanks have cooldowns up to handle the burst damage?
    • Are the healers really low mana and unlikely to be able to heal up the damage before transition?
    • Does anybody have the trap damage debuff (maybe you blocked it off or got ressed because you screwed up).

Suppose your a hunter tunneling down exploding spiders on beth, is your healer out of range? If so, which way do you have to move to fix that. Can you call for pain suppression or is the drone tank about to die? Imagine you're a deathknight on the same encounter beating up drones: is the hunter soaking the spiders dead and if so, where do you have to go to res them? Maybe you can't res and nor can anybody else: should you take over their job or has a moonkin already picked up the slack? Maybe they just fell behind and the spiderlings are a bit closer than normal but otherwise everything is fine. Grid gives you information to figure out what the heck is going on so you can act appropriately.

Maybe you're a mage beating up seeds on rag: which players is getting their butt kicked and could probably be helped out with a frost nova before world in flames happens? The low health person might be a good choice. Maybe you're a ret paladin and can save somebody with a hand of sacrifice, or you're doing sinestra and you see somebody dazed by whelps that can be saved from cutters with a hand of freedom. Maybe you're a fury warrior and you see somebody getting low because they herped up tornados on alysrazor: you'll know it's a good time to use rallying cry to save them. Perhaps you're playing a rogue and your normal tricks target is dead or out of range, maybe a warlock or shadow priest just got 150 stacks of stolen power on nefarian: you're much better off tossing tricks on them than on a rogue that just lost their stacks.

Knowledge about the status of your team mates is important. You don't think football players are constantly scanning the field not just for the opposing team but also their buddies even though only the quarterback is going to be tossing the ball? I think a better question is "how can so many pure DPS classes find room in their UI for a damage meter but not for a grid-like addon?" Grid isn't a healing addon: it's an information dense picture of your group's status.That sort of information is valuable for any player: tank, dps, or healer.
    Could you pack&upload your Ui somewhere please, 1650x1050 ress if possible ^^ .

Thx

Elvui. Messed with the colors a little. And omen on the right.

Off topic: But how come I can never post images? I always get the little puzzle piece icon when I try to embed images into my posts
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-02 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Elvui. Messed with the colors a little. And omen on the right.

Off topic: But how come I can never post images? I always get the little puzzle piece icon when I try to embed images into my posts
    to high scale on everything for my me. scale it all down mate
    <What Went Wrong>

In combat:

Out of combat:
    Last edited by Maori; 2011-10-02 at 09:47 AM.

here is my custom made ui. I usually play holy paladin, and its designed for 25man

rate pls
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-02 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Thumbnails/10
    <What Went Wrong>

10+ Year Old Account
    My current UI

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-02 at 10:21 AM.