Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    do my eyes deceive me or is that a pitbull 4 UI with Pitbull raid frames? If so please send a PM on how you pulled that off ?? / DROOL!
    Yup, that's just pitbull 4, and the raid frames are also pitbull. The config isn't difficult at all. You just gotta take advantage of the option to create layouts in pitbull, and take your time with borders, textures and LUA dog-tags for things such as player name, level, race etc.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chances are I will be making a return! Being paid to play wow, not a bad living!

So I might update my interface, change it a little suited towards healing this time. (I am going to be playing a priest).

I'd love to re-make this UI below; if someone could give me a heads up of how to include aura filtering in LUA, something similar to dogtags back in putbill.

"If has aura PW:F then displayed "." end" something like that.

Here's what I'm talking about, you can see the little dots on the party frames. All they are, are enlarged full stops displaying the different auras using dogtags. The video does freeze halfway through, for some reason it did that when I uploaded most my videos to wegame; you see the full video but it just uploads the sound twice.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Interface_3/

Finally sat down and updated VxtUI. Been messing around mainly with Quse UI, since she is on the same server as I and was able to find some new ideas. Big change is the new third layout I made for the UI. I have terrible ADHD and get easily bored with things, so I made 3 UI's inside a single UI so I'm always switching around and having fun.

Like I say on my UI page, if you are a Top US/Eu/World PvE or PvP player and use my UI, please contact me as I am trying to compile a list for better promotion of my UI. I enjoy making UI's and enjoy competing inside this game for progression and having names of players who enjoy my UI would help bring more attention to something I spent alot of this xpac working on and tweaking. Thanks!

Download It Here!: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1920x1080.html

Quote Originally Posted by Focusstarved View Post
    Here's mine! Simplistic hunter UI where everything I need to know is displayed in a simple manner.

Out of Combat:
    i imgur com/ZwmSi.jpg

In Combat:
    i imgur com/kXANY.jpg

Let me know what you think!
    I like it alot, is this custom made?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed the minor issues that were with the DS patch. Working minimap and chat. Need to update DBM and a couple other things if I come across any. May update the wowi download for those that enjoyed the UI

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/kHEf1.jpg

Balance druid UI - combat
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2012-03-29 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/kHEf1.jpg

Balance druid UI - combat
    What UI is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Chances are I will be making a return!
    Bitch, please ..

Being paid to play wow
    Wait, whut?!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Bitch, please ..

Wait, whut?!
    Secret. I'll PM it to you.

on-topic; anybody know how to include dogtags through lua in oUF?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drglenn View Post
    Yup, that's just pitbull 4, and the raid frames are also pitbull. The config isn't difficult at all. You just gotta take advantage of the option to create layouts in pitbull, and take your time with borders, textures and LUA dog-tags for things such as player name, level, race etc.
    Yea I was just under the impression they had not added back in raid frames options... what sorcery is this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    What UI is that?
    I don't use any addon pack, the UI is customized by me.

Anyway, the addon that i use for unit frame is Shadowed.
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2012-03-29 at 05:54 PM.

Dk UI

Skinner
    Vudo
    Sexymap
    Prat
    Stuf
    Masque
    Satrina bb
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-30 at 01:47 PM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-30 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El DLo View Post
    I started this UI by accident, and it's actually my first custom UI. I started a priest, and found that the amount of cooldowns, dots, and health percentages that I had to watch made my old UI really inconvenient, so over the next few days I started mashing things together in a more convenient fashion. Today I decided to make it into an actual UI with a minimal look, and this is what I came up with. The way I made it, everything except for the unit frames and buffs in the middle column can be fully customized.

Boomkin

Hunter

Priest (low level still)
    Interesting Hunter UI...

http://delafilen.nu/u/1333125770_WoW...512_215358.jpg

Mine.

Edit:

For some reason, when I'm streaming I get a "blackbar" on the left side, so that's what you're seeing in the picture.
    I'm a kittycat

Decided to have some fun playing with a new CaithUI inspired layout before I'm off to the military for a year and won't have much access to wow during that time

Idle, showing xp and rep on mouseover

Raid

Deleted
    In combat:

OOC:

This is my healer UI. No Grid or VuhDo, just default raid frames and mouseover macros. Works brilliantly for me.
    Key addons: Bartender4, SexyMap, Chatter, kgPanels, Pitbull, Raven, Quartz, WeakAuras, Recount, Masque, HideRaidFrame, MoveAnything...

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Chances are I will be making a return! Being paid to play wow, not a bad living!

So I might update my interface, change it a little suited towards healing this time. (I am going to be playing a priest).
    Can't wait to see your new UI.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-30 at 09:36 PM.