Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    After many weeks of tweaking and taking inspiration from this thread, it looks like I finally found a UI that I really like. I can't take much credit from it as I just took parts from other people and put them together.

The WA are class colored (or reaction if the target is an NPC) and I have the crests for the classes I play. I would love to make the panel under the minimap only appear on mouseover, but so far haven't found how to do that. I also would love to change the formatting of the ElvUI auras, but it appears I can only change the global font. Just not a fan of Expressway for CD texts, as well as the red border on debuffs.
    What are the unit frames? I'm really liking them.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    What are the unit frames? I'm really liking them.
    Weakauras. But I just modified the ones from Leaf/Frostily. Would need to ask them permission for sharing my WA.

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Love your ui really. but your WAs more. they are perfect for every class. thank you so much for your work.

short question, have you updated the texture or is it, bc the right texture are only in your ui?

Thanks, i love your minimalist setup, too. How did you achieve the white border? WA or you modified the ElvUI bg color (but then everything is white lol). Same with the auras, all WA?
    THanks! I'm fairly certain that the borders are the pixel borders in WA that i colored white. Everything there (other than action bar) is done with WA.

Edit: the "border" that the action bar has is just a white square shape made with WAs lol

Updated WIP:

Disregard Brew buffs as WW, they are just placeholders to show Ui usage

For the progress bars: Left-most bar is HP, then Energy, then Chi. For other classes its the same, except instead of Energy its Maelstrom/Rage/Focus etc, and the chi bar is replaced by an exact same bar but for Runes/Holy Power/Combo points etc.

For some exceptional classes that don't have "secondary resource bar" but definitely have secondary resources (looking at you Prot paladin), I'm working on a bar that tracks those in place of the Chi bar.
    Last edited by bjordin; 2018-02-14 at 02:33 PM.

Weakauras. But I just modified the ones from Leaf/Frostily. Would need to ask them permission for sharing my WA.
    How do you create non-rectangular health bars with WA?

Last edited by Yohagi; 2018-02-14 at 08:02 PM.

What particular fonts are you guys fond of whenever crafting UIs? I'm still stuck on finding good fonts that aren't basic stuff like Engimatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    What particular fonts are you guys fond of whenever crafting UIs? I'm still stuck on finding good fonts that aren't basic stuff like Engimatic.
    I use Dajova Shared Media. I have found it on Tukui Client. There is a lot of good fonts.

im a big fan of Decalotype Bold

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    Love your ui really. but your WAs more. they are perfect for every class. thank you so much for your work.

short question, have you updated the texture or is it, bc the right texture are only in your ui?
    thank you! ^_^
    some of textures available from elvui, some from my ui

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    snip
    IIRC you use ElvUI, did you disable the unitframes of you hide them somewhere? Wish vertical UF were built-in :/.

E: Also, forgot to reply to your comment about the triangular shapes around the UF. I tried removing them, but it looks better that way. It makes the UI more balanced with the big crest. The reason I've changed my UI so so much the last few weeks is because I couldn't decide between something graphic, or something very minimalist. This kinda strikes a good balance between both I think. Although I'm still on the fence about it tbh lol.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2018-02-15 at 10:42 AM.

IIRC you use ElvUI, did you disable the unitframes of you hide them somewhere? Wish vertical UF were built-in :/.

E: Also, forgot to reply to your comment about the triangular shapes around the UF. I tried removing them, but it looks better that way. It makes the UI more balanced with the big crest. The reason I've changed my UI so so much the last few weeks is because I couldn't decide between something graphic, or something very minimalist. This kinda strikes a good balance between both I think. Although I'm still on the fence about it tbh lol.
    I have my player frame docked at the bottom of my UI near my micro bar just so i can leave party/change loot spec/etc. I disabled target frame. I still use ElvUI frames for Party, Raid, and focus targets.

I think your UI is a good mixture of both. I think id choose a different style of triangle shape (maybe something more simple) but i do agree it makes a nice balance.

Homespun and Roboto Black are my two current favorites.

I have accumulated dozens of fonts over the years, some that look great online but turn out to look poor ingame so its just trial and error, but I still go back to the old favourites like Expressway, especially as Im favouring a more classic fantasy UI look at the moment as opposed to most custom UIs these days that are contemporary, all bright colours and straight lines!

Chance for an Upload?

Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    Been using this for a few months now, basically mostly the same UI I've run for a year or so with some tweaks here and there

Couple little hidden things you wouldn't notice here and there, etc

Any chance for an upload with your setup? I love how minimal and clean it is with lots of screen space!!!

Where do I change my damage font on ELVUI?

Quote Originally Posted by Yohagi View Post
    Hello, can you share your ElvUI string? will be very appreciated.

Took off the rust from my fingers and did a thing.

Right of the minimap there will be the chat once i rewrite the code and style it. On top of current 12 buttons there is a mousover frame containing other 12 buttons. Micromenu is done already (top of the minimap) but i want to change it and maybe use the original WoW buttons - same for bag bar.
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Took off the rust from my fingers and did a thing.

Right of the minimap there will be the chat once i rewrite the code and style it. On top of current 12 buttons there is a mousover frame containing other 12 buttons. Micromenu is done already (top of the minimap) but i want to change it and maybe use the original WoW buttons - same for bag bar.
    I like it. Very fine.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfx93 View Post
    Hello, can you share your ElvUI string? will be very appreciated.
    Sure man.

https://wago.io/B1NcmmPvM

Also if you need WA for Fury Warrior you can check my profile @wago.io.