Deleted

i dont understand this

so they give prot divine plea and repeats on crit strike so you can more or less have it up 100% of the time but and here is what i dont understand while its up you have reduced healing by 50%????

wtf is that about.

Deleted

Re: i dont understand this

Quote Originally Posted by steadyeddie
    so they give prot divine plea and repeats on crit strike so you can more or less have it up 100% of the time but and here is what i dont understand while its up you have reduced healing by 50%????

wtf is that about.
    Holy Paladins?^^

this topic is new and exciting! It's only healing you do, so at one point it did affect pots/stones/LoH etc...but I believe that was being looked into as to whether they wanted to change it or not. Not particularly game breaking...but it would be nice if they change that.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by steadyeddie

wtf is that about.
    It's only the healing you do, not healing done to you. Healing done to you is still the same as before. No need to panic.

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    this topic is new and exciting! It's only healing you do, so at one point it did affect pots/stones/LoH etc...but I believe that was being looked into as to whether they wanted to change it or not. Not particularly game breaking...but it would be nice if they change that.
    It did get changed; have a look on live and it only affects your fol, hl and HS.

Deleted

oh well in that case sweet thanks lol :P