Thread: Quartz problem

Quartz problem

So, I'm fixing together a new UI, and everything is fine except one thing: Quartz
    I want to remove that red bar sticking out, anybody knows what to do about that?

(And also.. Not much of a biggie, but now that I'm here I thought I'd ask this as well.. When I open my bag, or Character panel, AH etc etc, everything is tottaly oversized also when I click a linked item, oversized!, anybody knows what to do about that? I'd assume its video options or so?)

Re: Quartz problem

That's visualheal.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

You are using pitbul are you not? That has a visual heal option in that, which I think thats what is causing it...not grid

Yep, thats Pitbull's visualheal. Quartz is a casting bar. You can turn it off in the Pitbull options.

I'm actually getting a real problem with quartz.

Every single persons debuffs on the boss are showing up next to my cast bar (I use it to show my diease timers) and I have no idea how to actually make it just show my debuffs which it always used to

Update it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

1) Quartz hasn't been updated since January. Whoops. While I was writing this, he checked in a release with the 3.1 changes. He'd had a beta or two since January, but hadn't tagged anything as release-quality.

2) The maintainer of Quartz has stopped working on it to write another castbar addon.

My answer to people who use Quartz, change to AzCastBar. He's updated 2 or 3 times since the patch came out, and has everything that Quartz does.

Thanks guys, it worked!

But still..My Character panel, AH, Dressing room etc, is still really big compared to normally.
    Anybody knows why its so oversized, maybe an addon?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Change your UI scale in the Video options.