I have recently been drawing some artwork to use as a KG panel in WoW, but have run into a few minor issues.

This is a screenshot of the panel in progress (Note: not nearly finished just trying to iron out the kinks first.)

I'm drawing this as I go along, I know some people dont like the thought of "futuristic" UI's but im an avid anime fan, and wanted to make a UI based on the cockpit of the X10A Freedom (can be seen in the first few seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNnEavMpYck <-Here, this was what I was aiming for with the Map + side panels etc.)

I have got the panel sucessfully imported into WoW, but however perfectly I make the boundries of the Alpha channel in my .Tga files, I always seem to end up with the very thin white edge you can see in the picture. Does anyone have any tips how I could make this more clean when transferring the file from photoshop -> WoW

and also Im having a few problems with the next part of the image getting it perfectly aligned with the first, is there any easy way to string all of these together in WoW?