Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Have your bubble been bursted yet?

I've burst a couple of bubbles so far in a BG but it doesn't feel worth it at all. Paladins always get a heal off in time and once we've burst it we usually have no rage to do anything for a good 3 seconds. Paladins can hold their own without it anywa, the only time they seem to use it is when outnumbered, then bubble's just a time waster.

It's a great ability against Mages Iceblock though, always have enough rage against them to use the throw.

Re: Have your bubble been bursted yet?

^ Completely agree. Against any half decent retribution paladin or prot paladin breaking the bubble will only be a minor inconvience at best. I honestly can't remember the last time I have had to bubble against a warrior.

It might be slightly more effective against a holy paladin, but if you shatter their bubble I am sure their conjoined dps friend will probably take notice and turn on you.

I do think it is of great use against mages for warriors. I know that warriors have historically had issues with frost mages in pvp and arena.