new tanking enchants

two new tanking enchants any thoughts and/or opinions about them yet?

Re: new tanking enchants

I am assuming that you are refering to the new parry enchant. Well on the wws report we had run on it a few days ago on Deconstructor. It had roughly a 4% procrate and its intended duration is 10 seconds(however the buffproc is removed upon a parry and the dmg is reflected). Thorns did more dmg to the boss then this enchant during the over the entire fight. If they buffed its procrate a tad and made it to where it could only reflect dmg once but the buff remained the duration of the 10 seconds it would be considerably better. In its current state I(and I am sure most others would agree) it just isn't worth it.

Completely agree with the previous poster, unless it gets a buff i'm not enchanting it on another weapon, will rather go with +20str for my protpala

there is supposed to be another one i thought blood something its compared to like a mini argent defender

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=64579

Thats the other1,

I enchanter my Last Laugh with Blade Ward but it sucks atm. I would prefer Accuracy but im gonna wait / hope that they buff Blade Ward. I dunno how but i was in 25 man Ulduar at Thorim and critted 3000 with the parrydamage
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

Also saw this enchant but I haven't heard/seen/done any number searching into it myself. But I kind of doubt how a heal for roughly 1900-2400 can really be gamebreaking unless the bleeds generate additional threat or something. I will just have to wait and see on that one. Still seems like accuracy/mongoose/str to weapon are going to be on a lot of weapons still though.

i am still using a weapon chain because still unclear to me after WOTLK what would be the best enchancement to my weps is...any suggestions?

Titanium weapon chain isn't a bad enchant to go with. The disarm reduction factor just isn't usually needed in PvE fights. Accuracy is almost the same hit rating but it also grants you crit(25hit and 25crit). And crit is a good way to quickly scale your TPS once you are at a more stable spot gear-wise. As far as tanking enchants go really accuracy is awesome for a weapon with threatgen in mind and I tend to lean on mongoose for avoidance(roughly 1.9 dodge and 220-ish armor from the proc) But then again neither of these is really 'gamebreaking' a tank enchant equivalent to the uptime and neccesity of something like berserking would be nice to see though.

bladeward would be great if they gave it the same proc rate and duration as beserking and take out the damage part

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthal
    there is supposed to be another one i thought blood something its compared to like a mini argent defender
    Actually, it has the chance of pushing just outside of ardent defender, netting us a gib if you aren't careful.

I personally use Accuracy. I was tossing out a lot of hit when I was gearing up (as in getting better tank gear) and felt I should get some as a just incase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by Grinco
    i thought that enchant proc'd on Bleed Effects (warrior/druid tanking) but even if it worked as a regular proc chance on hit i wouldn't get it. Healing you when you get low is the job of healers, I would prefer having Threat and/or Mitigation enchant on my weapon.

I'm sticking with Accuracy.

As far as tanking goes, I heard that accuracy is the best enchant for tanks. Hit is pretty important for tanks that like to hold agro, especially since hit was a stat that was hard to pick up on the naxx tanking gear. However, as a paladin main tank, I prefer mongoose over accuracy because I like the small avoidance boost it provides. Blood draining sounds pretty interesting and I would love to test it out myself on my next tanking weapon upgrade.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely