Silent Resolve? For pvp.

Does this really make a difference in pvp? Does it at all stop your spells from being dispelled? Has anyone noticed if it really helps at all? I'm pvp only and I have Silent Resolve but I am still getting my spells dispelled....so my question is does Silent Resolve really make a difference in pvp? If not then i'd rather spend those 3 talent points into something else that will work better for me in pvp. What do you guys think?

Re: Silent Resolve? For pvp.

I could never imagine a build without it. Though not everyone agrees with me, of course.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

Well have you notice a difference with the extra 30% chance of your spells not being dispelled? Or when ever you duel a class that can dispell does all your buffs come right off still?

It seems to work just fine to me.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

*cough* new dispel mechanics *cough*

*cough* elitist prick answer with no real information *cough*

Rule of thumb is any helpful spell and dots will benefit from this, any CC (physic scream, physic horror) won't.

Nezoia so would you say that you are against or at least one not to put talent points into Silent Resolve for pvp playing? What are these new dispel mechanics that you are saying? And again Lionne you say it works just fine for you but again for me my spells have yet to not get dispelled.

By new mechanics they meat, as the poster 2 posts above, is your hots, dots and shields will have a chance to resist a dispel by 30% from that talent while stuff like your fear or any CC won't.

This applies to all classes with dispel resist talents and CC.