Deleted

Pve nerf vs pvp nerf.

They seem to want to nerf both. However pve nerf affects disc mana in pvp and I don't know about you others but I don't think we have enough mana in pvp as it is right now.

I don't feel like we are OP pvp either, but I can understand they think rogues are.

Why are priests never allowed to shine? They say they waited too long to try to fix pallys and dks but priests aren't even allowed to shine for 5 seconds.

Comments? What do you think will happen and is it good or bad?

Re: Pve nerf vs pvp nerf.

You my good man need some waffles.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tea
    but priests aren't even allowed to shine for 5 seconds.
    Non-CD'ed "Circle of Healing"...
    Nuff said...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Non-CD'ed "Circle of Healing"...
    Nuff said...
    Yes, but holy has always been a nice choice for people to bring on raids, they are pretty much the "priest" and "healer" to all raids. That is also what I think they should be cause you pretty much can't level/grind or pvp as holy.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xthform
    You my good man need some waffles.
    I know, haven't had breakkie at all this morning, going for some coffee soon... at least something.

I'm just a bit disappointed, I wanted to be a shadow priest in arena but they failed shadow priests survivalbility. So, disc was the only choice and there's actually mana problem to us... and they wan't to make even more changes. Disc actually can tank the burst decently as it is now, but we still need to plan and can't really onebuttonspam cause we need to adapt to the mana and make choices wisely. I don't really understand what the problem is and what nerfs they think would be great to make. What pvp nerfs do you think is needed and why?

Deleted

Priests are not the only arena healer that got affected by the mana nerf. Personally I don't see this nerf as a bad change because good players will know how to handle these mana issues.

Priests shined in the third and fourth seasons of arena Also, the nerf isn't that bad. You can try and use gems for spirit/mana regeneration (I dropped resilience to 800 and switched to spell damage/stamina gems), however, it propably won't help enough if you are already suffering heavy problems. Use yours and your mates tools to gain free drinking time, use your shadowfiend and hymn wisely, and you'll do alright

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pahus
    Priests shined in the third and fourth seasons of arena Also, the nerf isn't that bad. You can try and use gems for spirit/mana regeneration (I dropped resilience to 800 and switched to spell damage/stamina gems), however, it propably won't help enough if you are already suffering heavy problems. Use yours and your mates tools to gain free drinking time, use your shadowfiend and hymn wisely, and you'll do alright
    I will try it out =) Hope they will keep the hymn of hopeless because it's actually quite decent for mana. Better than before even though I was sceptical to it first.