[Holy] t7 2piece vs. t8 4 piece

so basically im trying to build up some kind of upgrade list and the main slots i am wondering about are the pants/gloves. personally with current itemization im thinking that it might be worth it to stick with my t7.5 in these slots. any thoughts on the matter? now that SS can only be on one person is the mitigation from it being on the tank and procking that much more worth the 10% crit to HS? i think item wise i like the extra "useful" (im not a fan of mp5) stats on t7.5 but i dunno. i guess other option would be get offset pieces in these slots but the offset pants are nothing special and i woudl say that either set bonus would be better than the diff in BiS gloves & either of the set pieces.

only other slot im wondering about is boots they ALL seem meh....

Re: [Holy] t7 2piece vs. t8 4 piece

Let me go back and find the website I was using for deciding BiS stuff

Just to warn you now you're prolly gonna have more MP5 than you'd ever want, it's just how utterly terrible we've been itemized this go round.

On top of that at least 2 pieces of "BiS" are from 10man hardmodes as well
    (Neck from ¿? and gloves from Thorim i think they were)

EDIT: To make a long story short you're only gonna gain ~200 mitigation on your SS making it rather pointless IMO don't bother with T8's shitty set bonus'

^ This

If you're HL spamming your way through Ulduar you probably won't want to bother with tier gear, rather save DKP/luck for things that actually improve your healing, rather than just making you look good while idling... ,_,

Head and shoulder from t8.5 for the 2p bonus.
    Gloves and legs from t7.5 for 2p bonus until something sp/crit/haste drops. There isn't any plate like this, so you might want to ninja some mails or just keep the tier7.

Gloves, chest, pants from t8 suck, the 4p bonus suck, just save your dkp.

and you won't look good with tier 8, it's freaking ugly. I just had to hide the helm because it won't do.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJ
    Let me go back and find the website I was using for deciding BiS stuff

Just to warn you now you're prolly gonna have more MP5 than you'd ever want, it's just how utterly terrible we've been itemized this go round.

On top of that at least 2 pieces of "BiS" are from 10man hardmodes as well
    (Neck from ¿? and gloves from Thorim i think they were)

EDIT: To make a long story short you're only gonna gain ~200 mitigation on your SS making it rather pointless IMO don't bother with T8's shitty set bonus'

I would appriciate that website. I've always wanted to know of a website to go that gives all the BiS items. Makes it easier not having to sort through all that loot and compare.

http://www.wowhead.com/?items=4&filt...rv=0:0:0#0-2+1

Take your pick of that, the stuff with haste will be best in slot bar extreme circumstances (like maly chest) :/

4pc of Valorous T7 makes a noticeable difference when doing hardmodes or long, mana intensive fights. For other, easier fights I wear the upgrades I've taken (Conq T8 helm, 10m Thorim H gloves).

Only the helm and shoulders are upgrades to T7 with regards to stats but the bonuses on T8 are awful.