Thread: Socketing issue

Socketing issue

Hello, just want to ask you which gem is better for holy paladin in pvp(BGs mainly)?
    +9sp +3mps vs. +9sp +8int
    My calculations are (for using 10gems, with 5talent points in Divine Intellect and Holy Guidance):
    10x +9sp +3mps grant you +90sp, +30mps
    10x +9sp +8int grant you +108sp, +1380mana, 0,5%crit

I want to rearrange gems in my gear because imo I am loosing mana too fast in BGs, is it better to have those 30mps or 1380mana and 0,5%crit?

Re: Socketing issue

The Int gems will give you more mp5 as long as you can get a replenishment on you which isn't too hard
    Also don't gem all hybrids, you lose SP over gemming 2 different colour pures

Oh, well then, I will aim for int gems. By now I realized that its better to have +19sp and +16int gems rather then 2x 9sp, 8int (18sp, 16int) :-)

Go Int.

more Sp, more Crit, scales, more mana from replen, and most of all divine plea. i try to gemming Mp5 in all situations. i get enough from what comes on the gear in both pvp, and uldaur gear.
    Also consider what XS said in his post. Dont gem with bi-color gems that have red in it, cuz of lost SP. give reds SP, Give yellow Int, Give blue Int/Mp5.
    If you dont know what we mean by lost Sp, il give an example. lets say we have a yellow socket and a red socket. lets take two orange gems and put them in both. 9sp/8int X2 = 18Sp and 16int. pure Sp gems have 19Sp so if u gem one yed, and one yellow u get 19Sp 16Int

Flexing your Int-buffed mana-peen is also fun too. I hope this helped you some.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)