Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mimiron allready nerfed?

We killed mimiron last week before patch 3.1.2.

Then this week we did him again....
    OR nobody made any mistake and they all suddenly played nearly perfect.
    OR they did a nerf on him i didn't read... specially phase 4

I see loads of guilds getting him down atm only boosting my toughts about a unposted nerf on him.

Trash is one big laugh now but what happened to mimi?
    Anyone else noticed the same thing?

Re: Mimiron allready nerfed?

3.1.3 is the first round of changes to mimiron, they are more fixes than nerfs. Rockets not hitting melee and the tank being stunned while the torso is barraging should've been in from the start, the longer rocket flight-time however wasn't necessary imo.

Nothing has been changed with him yet. Other than maybe "fixing" the p4 barrage + everyone run out spell, things weren't really needed. If melee would pay attention(could be annoying with dk ground animations), then rockets on them wasn't too big a problem. Rockets taking even longer and with them targeting ranged more often is a bit of a laugh though.

Tank running around while the barrage comes means melee is screwed with all the mines trying to get away from the barrage.

That was a needed fix.

Hard parts still lie with... Hehe who am I kidding there is no hard parts, just plain annoying healers the whole fight that's all.

Rockets? Well, retards die to it. Retards wants to see progress. Retards pay as much as we do. Retards win imo.

2 Nights of trying my guild have done, I've participated in 4 attempts on second night, and the first kill was with 3 people dead at the end, almost a perfect one because all deaths occured on P4.

If you know how and where to move, you kill Mimiron. If you don't, then the Ulduar ends there for you.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sponske
    I see loads of guilds getting him down atm only boosting my toughts about a unposted nerf on him.
    How exactly do you "see" this?

Nerfs for retards that dont have a brain so that anyone can faceroll into ulduar, GG bliz . Mimiron was a really nice fight not hard but defently interesting, with these changes its pretty much destroyed.
    Banned for trolling.

and if people think that avoiding he mines when he does the barrage is hard , then i suggest go visit the zoo , buy a monkey and put in your chair to play this game there aint much diffrence between the 2 of you.
    Banned for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by forlulz
    Nerfs for retards that dont have a brain so that anyone can faceroll into ulduar, GG bliz . Mimiron was a really nice fight not hard but defently interesting, with these changes its pretty much destroyed.
    You serious? 'Not hard'? I suppose hard mode is really just daisies to ya, isn't it?

These 'nerfs' (fixes) were needed as some have explained, and the fight is in no way 'destroyed.' It's plenty tough, and just because 'tards get one extra second to move out of the path of the death rocket doesn't mean much. 'Tards will still die and cause a wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Is this a serious question?

WoW Progress. Or any one of the other 500 sites that do the same.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You serious? 'Not hard'? I suppose hard mode is really just daisies to ya, isn't it?
    It isn't hard, at all. It might take some getting used to for the fight, but once people know what to do the fight goes fairly smooth.

Melee run out when it goes to them, not hard. Tank and healers pop CDs if a barrage comes around when the tank would normally have to run out. Yes, it is a "bug" in the fight, but it's possible to get through it with a tank alive. If anything another tank could just taunt.

Other than the p4 change, these nerfs weren't that necessary.

normal mode mimiron is a joke already once you've done it a few times, perhaps the changes whould probably be needit but only when activating hard mode.
    Banned for trolling.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by forlulz
    Retards.. yeah...
    At least those drooling kids-who-lick-windows manage to spell on a decent level...

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Is this a serious question?
    Yes, it is. Since I don't give a flying fuck about how other guilds progress, I don't keep track...

15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard is just trying to get people through the instance, I'm sure we can all agree on mimiron is probably the hardest boss to learn in Ulduar atm. The stun is nice, and these changes will def help in hardmode as well, which is currently the hardest hardmode atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    On our realms forum there is a topic with the progress guilds make.
    This week suddenly 4 guilds killed him (10m version) checked other sites same story.
    Just made me think whats the reason for this specially after our easy 2nd kill we were all surprised with the kill .

Nerfs overall i can understand it's helpfull to make content accessable to more guilds, there still is hard mode left if you wan't some challenge.

And all those who whine about even hard modes are easy, why haven't you posted the easy kill on Algalon ? (added this because i know some will reply this )

Quote Originally Posted by sponske
    On our realms forum there is a topic with the progress guilds make.
    This week suddenly 4 guilds killed him (10m version) checked other sites same story.
    Just made me think whats the reason for this specially after our easy 2nd kill we were all surprised with the kill .

Nerfs overall i can understand it's helpfull to make content accessable to more guilds, there still is hard mode left if you wan't some challenge.

And all those who whine about even hard modes are easy, why haven't you posted the easy kill on Algalon ? (added this because i know some will reply this )
    "Suddenly"? Maybe they're just getting to him and putting in the time to learn the encounter.

I mean sure nerfs can make the content more easily defeatable obviously, but don't paint everyone with the brush of not putting in the time to figure out the encounter.

Some guilds/groups can only put in 1 or 2 nights a week on raids.

If you want a challenge do the hard mode...how many times does blizzard have to say that.... :

Expect more nerfs to normal mode because UL, outside of hardmodes, isn't meant to be much harder than naxx, not freeloot but still not a drastic difference....You shouldn't clap yourself on the back and claim to have bragging rights for making it though UL cause eventually they want most people to be able to do that, down the HMs and then you can say complain about nerfs and whatnot even though this isn't supposed to be endgame content lvl difficulty and you'll still expect it to be no matter many times bliz repeats itselfs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

took 2 hours to down him...90% of which was working thru p4 and getting ppl not to freak out. never miped on him again till we started the hard mode....which is insane! well we only tried it a few times but its wild.

Mines nerfed as well. Now my offtank can run laps around Mimiron instead of just popping one or two. :P

15+ Year Old Account

I agree with the nerfs. I feel they are more fixes than nerfs.

And if you think it makes em too easy, do hard mode

Wow a QQ OMG WTF Ulduar is for tards facerolling EZMODERS. This is a completely new thought. There isn't like 3 QQ threads that the same people keep posting on.

"Peace is a lie"