Thread: LoH?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LoH?

Hi,

Just a quick question (might have missed a bug report / patch note) but my LoH is healing for about my HP + 5k (ish) so I was wondering, does it scale with SP now, is it a bug, or is my UI playing up?

Thanks

Re: LoH?

i had 21.1k health and crit loh for 34818.

should only crit for 31650.

but yeah, it heals for your max health + your sp pretty much.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

If you have divinity it will affect the healing done by LoH.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaster
    darn made it in right before me. divinity is the answer

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaster
    OMG, just realised, and came back to see if I could do a rushed delete before anyone realised. &#160;Thanks anyway

Yesterday in Ulduar 10 as Protadin:

79k LoH crit O.o
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

improved devotion aura (or tree drood aura) also increases it.

Id like to have LoH more powerfull

For example, when i have 20k hp, it should heal me, without any thingies, for 20k hp. The new thing would be 15khp instantly and 7.5- 10 k hp as hot.

Same i would do with mana. 3k instantly and 1-1.5 k in a hot

It would be fair. Just a smaller increase of benefit, but divided into time.

in some situations better, in some worster after all.

I wish it had no CD!

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Loh also triggers Shearth of light. I have nice times in BG's soloing 3 ppl when i got a nice hot ticking for 3-4k every second

lol, i had a 94k overheal on a self casted LoH in ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    I wish it had no CD!
    *points at time machine back to the start of the 3.1 PTR*

Quote Originally Posted by Biznick
    lol, i had a 94k overheal on a self casted LoH in ulduar.
    How does that work? A crit does 50% of the heal, +10% with divinity.

So let's say you had 50k hp (lol as a paladin I doubt it, most have 40k) then you would crit 75k + 7.5k which is nowhere near that.

SS or it didnt happen.

LoH Heal - Assume 40K Health
    Imp Devo Aura (+6% Healed)
    Crit (+50% Healing)
    Divinity (+5% Healing, +5% Healed)
    Touched by the Light (+30% Healing Crit)

If it follows Order of Operations, it should be (40,000*1.16)1.8 = 83,520

Now throw spell power in there. Not so far fetched.

Someone else got there first, but factoring in spell power would change the base number and scale up. Might not need 45k health to do it. Plus, there could be raid buffs in there boosting health, spell power, and healing done even more.
    We are each but one, an individual who can make choices for themselves.

But together we are many, a great force to which no one can deny.

Perhaps it is time we choose to use that force to improve the world.

Let's make freedom reign.

On topic though, what would you need such giant LoH for anyways? I've wondered for a while why they have it scale in power because do you really need MORE than your maximum health? I suppose I understand for a healer, as they have less health than the tank, but honestly, it's an OH SHIT! spell for a tank too, not locked to just healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Hurhurhur

On topic though, what would you need such giant LoH for anyways? I've wondered for a while why they have it scale in power because do you really need MORE than your maximum health? I suppose I understand for a healer, as they have less health than the tank, but honestly, it's an OH SHIT! spell for a tank too, not locked to just healers.
    It would be dumb to change the modifier just because tanks can use it, too.
    I'd prefer hitting the tank with a 50k loh instead of a measly 23k because it doesn't scale.
    Same deal with ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Hurhurhur

You are mistaken, sensitive is what you were mistaken about!!! Sensible more closely means that I am nice when other people are nice to me, and do not just start random bullshit, but this guy acts like an asshole, so I get right in his face about it. This guy was just the asshat of the day and someone needs to hire a hitman for him.

So much nerd rage over a 16 minute Cd. What about the bonus to armor you get as a healadin 50% if i recall. That makes up for the lack of health it heals, for holy pallys. if you need it that armor obviously helps and lets you pop your divine plea+ arcane torrent(if you have it.) remember sometimes heals aren't about healing but about the bonuses they give.

Think about that one for a while do you honestly pop LoH to save your mana from not needing holy light, or do you wait for the enrage and give that tank the bonus armor they need for the time being, to give your hot healer a chance to lay down their hardcore hot's.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Autodidact
    It would be dumb to change the modifier just because tanks can use it, too.
    I'd prefer hitting the tank with a 50k loh instead of a measly 23k because it doesn't scale.
    Same deal with ret.
    I could understand that. They're already very large heals in any case, though - there's no need for it to scale so much that it can crit for nearly 100k, I think. That's definitely overkill (or overheal, as the case may be).

Quote Originally Posted by Vazor
    You are mistaken, sensitive is what you were mistaken about!!! Sensible more closely means that I am nice when other people are nice to me, and do not just start random bullshit, but this guy acts like an asshole, so I get right in his face about it. This guy was just the asshat of the day and someone needs to hire a hitman for him.
    Sensible: : having, containing, or indicative of good sense or reason : rational

Figuring out how many times you can threaten to kill somebody and/or threaten to 'sic a Jew' on them in a single post doesn't fall into the zone of rational-land.

Quote Originally Posted by Caean
    Using a religious allusion just makes you look like an even bigger idiot.

Anyone with a brain will want nothing to do with you.

Well done, but thanks for the heads up so I know to ignore anything you have to say.
    My apologies good sir, my prior affinities seem to have stirred up the essence of stupidity in your eyes. Forgive me for not giving a shit.

<Moderator edit: This user has been banned for his inflammatory and anti-semitic comments.>