Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Conflagrate crits you for 15450 damage

if only i had my pvp gear on so it would only have been a measly 11k crit.

Re: Conflagrate crits you for 15450 damage

And the warlock don't use PvE gear.

YOU NEED ICECREAM

I have never crit over 9k with conflag in arena in battlegrounds thats a different story, usually on a geared person 5-7k for conflag.

Lol, a dk crying about other classes being OP. Made my day.

ZERO res makes your entire topic worthless.

and to the QQing DK:

Dks crited me for 13k Oblit and 11k Frost Strike with my PVP gear on, you should me ashamed.

at least we need to CAST to crit you, something you do by just rolling your face in the keyboard.
    and Insta incinerates have internal CD so, dont come with the "spamm of instants", conflag needs immolate, who have a cast too. DKs cant complain, PERIOD

Did he have beserker buff? Why didnt you have ur resil gear on?...

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole
    Lol, cause DK's are op compared to any other melee class? Warlocks have always been the kings of pvp, I have one, it's easy.
    LOL cluesess people are clueless, you should run away from this topic before someone sees your posts, you might get embarassed.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

That's it?

Lol, cause DK's are op compared to any other melee class? Warlocks have always been the kings of pvp, I have one, it's easy.
    Umm... do you have any clue at all?
    YEH WOT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

607 resil DK in frost presence meets 989 resil lock in 3s, HAY GUYZ 10.3k CHAOS BOLT 9.6k INSTANT INCINERATE 8.7k CONFLAGRATE, SUP GUYZ.
    what i siad is he count warlock in pve gear and shouldn't do that.
    Im warlock too.

15+ Year Old Account

Love the payback time that destro in mostly full uldagear offer. Burst down DK's in 3 secs if lucky with crits.
    Payback time!!

REgarding OP, so you refuse to remember when DK's rand with full pvegear in bg's and 2shotted ppl as well? Was the same there but now tables turned, survivability hasn't tho, so you can still enjoy ur DK. You got about a zillion interupts, how about you use them?

if only i had my pvp gear on so it would only have been a measly 11k crit.
    9k obliterate crits that are INSTANTS that doesnt REQUEIRE precast of 1,5sec immolate is ok tho, amarite? (and thats when i run around with 900 resilliance)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Since when do Death Knights have a million inturupts ?

As I recall it, we have 2, possibley three if your challenging a Belf DK. But other then that 2.

And also, don't rogues have more the 5 ? And prot warriors more the like 10 XD

I remember not so long ago, a dude linked to all of a warriors stuns and inturupts, now thats alot, dks dont have load, we have effective ones. And I can't say about before when DK:s powned, didnt play PVP then so. But now, warlocks kinda pown, to hard. And all of the inturupts in the world wont meet up agaisnt insta death :P

(Ohhh yeah, we got another inturupt, and thats Death Grip, but thats tecneclly not an inturupt so :P, and sorry for my spelling=)

15+ Year Old Account

Can give you 3 and you fill in the rest, DG, strang, petstun and there is more, maybe you know your own class and can fill them out.

The least that can be expected is to at least have the addons showing when ur targeted "ops immolate being cast on me, time for DG and AMS.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Strangulate, Mind Freeze, Death Grip, BE racial
    Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    We are battling big ass dragons, huge fire elementals, gone mad paladins and you worry about something small like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos
    Strangulate, Mind Freeze, Death Grip, BE racial
    There's also Anti-Magic Shell, Ghoul Stun, Tauren Racial ...

(Given certain circumstances)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephonim
    And prot warriors more the like 10 XD
    Lies! Just 7!

Deleted

We'll obiously you aint a very good deathknight, or just very unlucky, or maybe bouth, and yes deathknight got interrupts silence and absorbing effects and if used well makes hard to kill, mind freeze interrupt silence deathgrip interrupt, anti magic, antimagic zone if specced, another mindfreeze~
    And warlocks aint that good, "compared with other classes" warlocks are soft aslong they dont got a healer.

Errrr, Ghoul Stun isnt really your inturupt, but sure. But hey, im just saying that like Rogues and Warrior have more, there not as deadly perhaps, but they have more.
    And I can kill DK:s on my hunter not warlocks, but I cant kill Warlocks on my DK, atleast most of the time, since there damage is about 100x times higher then mine is + if I manage to kill em, I die of the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonna
    Lies! Just 7!
    And ohh, sorry =/

Quote Originally Posted by Holydruid
    We'll obiously you aint a very good deathknight, or just very unlucky, or maybe bouth, and yes deathknight got interrupts silence and absorbing effects and if used well makes hard to kill, mind freeze interrupt silence deathgrip interrupt, anti magic, antimagic zone if specced, another mindfreeze~
    And warlocks aint that good, "compared with other classes" warlocks are soft aslong they dont got a healer.
    I am an okay dk, i'd say im avrage as a dk, but hey. I mean like, in my experiances warlocks have a higher tendencie if taking me down in arenas and in BGs, just about all sitiations

Quote Originally Posted by Zephonim
    Since when do Death Knights have a million inturupts ?

As I recall it, we have 2, possibley three if your challenging a Belf DK. But other then that 2.
    interupts that don't trigger a GC, with a 10sec cd on itself and don't need runes count 999.999