Gear Questions For Ulduar And Naxx

i have been looking for an answer to this question but haven't been able to find any info.

What gear do I need for my paladin for Nave and Ulduar?

He is dual specced Retibution and protection.

Thanks.

Re: Gear Questions For Ulduar And Naxx

The level one gear you get when you start the game.

but if you want to know you need more go into more detail on what you are looking for. If you are asking what type of stats do i need on my gear then you need to are already way behind because you should know that.

If you are asking what are the minimal gear requirement you need then ask that.

15+ Year Old Account

280 something hit
    200 something ekspertise

unsure ëxact number

and then pick up all plate gear without armor pene
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by lordstr
    The level one gear you get when you start the game.

but if you want to know you need more go into more detail on what you are looking for. If you are asking what type of stats do i need on my gear then you need to are already way behind because you should know that.

If you are asking what are the minimal gear requirement you need then ask that.
    ROFL, what language is this?

Hit cap: 269 aka 8%
    Expertise soft-cap: 214 aka 6,5% aka 26 expertise

As for the topic:
    EvilSpockPinyata - 1 fast google search gave me loads of guides/sites where you can find answer to your questions.
    And since you mention "what gear do I need for my paladin" - I reacon you should focus on getting some gear from heroics, in addition I bet there's guild running pugg naxx25/10 on your realm - so you can get some starter gear, before you even attempt looking for pugg Ulduar 10 and/or 25. Concerning if they will bring you or not though,(with your apparent lack of knowledge about your class) I wish you the best of luck.