Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Guess what? Another Ret pala pvp hotfix nerf!

Quote Originally Posted by Swaagie
    There are tards, retards, and people named flaeske...

Anyways, this is epic:
    Just omg, speechless...
    Im happy I can sit back laughing at all the ppl who think they are having it so hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Should be the last change for an while, since this wont gimp burst but the little (well 20% of stam is quite big (a)) extra palas often added to teams.
    Overall the int one is good, stam one for the qq'ers now anything more would be crazy.
    Tho Ill admit I like it as a Rogue and Shaman (from my pov)

Hopefully this should do it?...
    As with the overkill change for Rogues tho ill still thinks well-geared Rogues with 2k+ rng damage trinkets etc could be tuned down a bit.
    Else buff shamans and hunters a liitle bit too , nerfs dks and reduce the healing eff~ Rdruids got and we should be good to go.
    ---
    Once you go troll, you'll never reroll.
    To bad I'm an undead! ~ Tøffelladden

Ahh the sweet sweet tears of the laughably OP'd ;D ;D ;D ;D Moar, MOAR I cry ! Keep hitting these facerolled idiots until they have it the same as everyone else, a 50-50 chance of living or dying in a one on one.

Lets see less moron Bloodelf pallys charging to DB because it doesn't matter what hits them, they live.
    Lets see pallys cease this steamrolling of all classes just because they managed to remember to hit one button while talking with their mates and ignoring the screen
    Lets see Pallys actually fear to run into 5 players
    Lets see pallys with magic damage that CAN be resisted....

Moar MOAR !!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ranishka
    Fuck Blizz, yeah!

Retardins are eaz ye

To get this back on track... Funny thing is that I doubt that the nerf will have a lot of effect, since those 2 points can be spent elsewhere in a 0/19/52 build... Talents that increase dmg, but where worth not taking becuz of the -20%

Conclusion it was a mindless blizz rage nerf

i dont quite get it, at the beginning vindication reduced about 15% str ang agil or something like that? back in vanilla? then they go buff it to 20% all stats(wich is really totally crazy a hell of alot) and then instead of nerfing it down to dunno 10% all stats, they completely take away the 20% on the stamina component? am i the only one who sees this nerf as a real wtf critnerf from hell with bersibuff?

"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "

YAY NOW EVERYONE NEEDS A DPS BOOST !! to make up for the 40% more health everyone has obviously.

Stupid blizz is stupid.

Not to mention wrath kicks in later not earlier because of vindication.
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

is this another pointless pala qq post just to say how nerfed they r or should i point out the obvious? well if its the first ignore this post if its the second u r seriously askin why the stam nerf? -20% stam (which means +1/5 of your hp) gone with just gettin hit and what bout enough nerfs? u havent even get 1 good nerf to bring u down to the lvl of the rest of the classes seriously seeing ridiculously op class whine bout small things is the thing that stoped being funny wanna mention that palas r almost immune to cc? or that 12 sec bubble inside arenas is too much of op? or the instant heals for a ton of hp(w00t drood?)? or the dmg u put out? or how easy it is to kill something when u just have to push 3 buttons? or the fact that mana never runs out? (unless u r nab enough) instead of gettin small insignificant nerfs u need just a HUGE one to bring u down to earth1

Ret....tears.....so.....so...so good

Quote Originally Posted by alkapown
    is this another pointless pala qq post just to say how nerfed they r or should i point out the obvious? well if its the first ignore this post if its the second u r seriously askin why the stam nerf? -20% stam (which means +1/5 of your hp) gone with just gettin hit and what bout enough nerfs? u havent even get 1 good nerf to bring u down to the lvl of the rest of the classes seriously seeing ridiculously op class whine bout small things is the thing that stoped being funny wanna mention that palas r almost immune to cc? or that 12 sec bubble inside arenas is too much of op? or the instant heals for a ton of hp(w00t drood?)? or the dmg u put out? or how easy it is to kill something when u just have to push 3 buttons? or the fact that mana never runs out? (unless u r nab enough) instead of gettin small insignificant nerfs u need just a HUGE one to bring u down to earth1
    That's great. Mind typing that out again, only in a format that doesn't make my eyes bleed?

blizz can suck my tits, this is the reason i went pve and then prot

It feels like my warrior all over again lol. At least my warrior had an interupt on short CD.

Blizzard's equation for game balance:-

Significant forum and in-game QQ = class change (whether in reality its the right decision or not).

Can't see the 3's RMP composition being nerfed for being OP. Or are they going to let it run for a season like they did with DK's and Pala's then nerf it to the ground :.

Guess I'll just do what I did with my warrior and soldier on with playing my Paladin till I get bored of it and change my class (actually playing Mage a lot recently).
    [/url]

Not to mention wrath kicks in later not earlier because of vindication.
    Even more true (unless it works on the initial stats, but I doubt that), example:

20% of 20k hp = 16k hp with vindication up (= 100% from that point on)
    20% of 16k hp = 3.2k hp, while normally it would be 4k, so we gotta chop 800 hp down more before we can hammer with the old vindication up.

So if the initial dmg would be enough to kill someone, say in 5v5, then this new vindication would even help :P

Deleted

Hmm.. Aion looks very good. I mean look at those enviroments! And the PvP there. Oh my gawd!

This is yet another huge nerf, and completely unjustified. I reluctantly agreed with excorcism's nerf because we are still effective without it and no longer OP whatsoever. If we are OP, then rogues and DKs are equally OP in terms of pvp melee. If this goes live, vindication is virtually useless and better off getting more dps talents in ret, or more prot talents. The only way it could be fair is if it reduced the target's spell power if it no longer reduced stam and int... or at least make divine storm holy spell dmg again, countering better armored, higher-hp classes.

Anyone in a decent pvp set is not getting killed during a stun unless they have no healer and no way to get out of it and even then it usually requires a little post-stun follow up (assuming they don't have ways to kite or escape with CCs). Meanwhile, rogues can do the same thing, with slowing and mortal strike effects, let alone several other cc options. We have a 6 sec stun on a minimum of 40 sec CD. Hammer of wrath probably finishes off a target 50% of the time after much effort when facing most teams in mid-level and higher brackets.

I can't help but think that this nerf was considered and developed due to extreme QQ from low-skill, low-rated casual arena players and noobs in battlegrounds who got 4-shot by a ret pally with berserker buff and avenging wrath. By the way, in arena, there is no one or two, or even 3 shot by a ret pally. All our crits max at about 5k with procs AND avenging wrath in arena, and most the time crit for 3-4k. With a healer on you and at least 20k hp, you're not being one shot.

As for duels, they have no significance or meaning whatsoever, and most equally geared, skilled healers will never die 1v1 against a ret pally. Blizz should know that evidence, data, and arguments presented from dueling have no bearing on real pvp or pve, as the game is meant to be played with group synergy.

15+ Year Old Account

Nerf Dks, buff men of the cloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I'm weird in any culture
    If life's a stage, when's the after party?

I don't do arena's anymore so I laugh at all of you whining about a PvP "nerf".

This game is PvE with some PvP it is not based on PvP and you should realize that by now.

Jeahhh to the ground retribution Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by alkapown
    or that 12 sec bubble inside arenas is too much of op?
    Priest isn't the only class that can dispel this now you know...
    [/url]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki.gdm
    OMG!

This cant be true, what they wanna do to us in PVP? They really want LOLRET back.

We already cant kill healers, with this change we will only kill 15k health healers with no resil (and will still be hard if they trinket HoJ).

As said before, isnt funny anymore.
    Weird, cuz as a Resto Shammy it takes any Ret just 1 HoJ to kill me

And to all whiners here: stfu and reroll if u dont like it, Paladin is 1 of the most OP classes atm and they deserve a nerf