Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: No Exorcisim cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin
    I'd like that, but I only crit for 7k raid buffed with the T8 bonus and glyph. Even with wings I wouldn't hit 11k unless it was a gimmick fight like Hodir or Yoggy. Nice try making up numbers though.
    ^Aside from weapon i'm nearly bis non hardmode.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Exo will still be viable in PvE, and will stall fall in the FCFS rotation.

In 25man raid environment Exo hits vary hard on a debuffed mob. Bear in mind you have to look at all the changes.

With Crusader Strike being 40 secs you will be hitting the much more often, thus you will see less damage from CS more from Seal damage. The overall effect will be higher bease damage much lower burst.

More Crusader Strikes will mean more hits and more opportunity for crits in the 15secs between Exo's allowing you to get AoW Proc and ready for your next Exo.

Overall does this make Paladins harder to play, not really. The overall effect should make them about the same or more DPS on a target you can stay on, but your burst will be greatly reduced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Deleted

Well IMO Exorcism could work like a warrior's Slam - while casting it you can keep doing other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    Well IMO Exorcism could work like a warrior's Slam - while casting it you can keep doing other stuff.
    Do you play a warrior?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    I'm assuming what me is trying to say is that Exorcism should not reset our swing timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    A holy paladin "spamming" exorcism will not do competative damage.

I was first thinking about suggesting adding instant exorcisms to infusion of light. But removing the cooldown with purifying power is so much better..

Oh, what about a glyph?

"Increases the cast time of exorcism by 40%(2.1sec cast time), but reduces the cooldown by 100%."
    It shouldn't replace the current glyph, but it could work well together, allowing for holy to level at a good pace.
    This.
    I don't understand how people aren't getting the point of this topic. it is to give holy paladins a somewhat powerful spell that they could use to kill mobs with more efficency while leveling. Without going some crazy hybrid spec or having to dualspec ret.

Then intention was not to make ret too overpowered or more faceroll (blizz has done that themselves) This entire topic was made with leveling healadins in mind. having a glyph oor a talent that helps them in that way would be nice because they could go a typical healadin build and kill efficiently then heal in an instance without so much of an armor change.