Deterrence vs Death Grip

Hi guys,

Just the other day, on my hunter, I popped Deterrence and notice that when the DK tried to make a grab for my balls, it said, "Immune".

Deterrence reflects spells, does this work for DG? Because other spells like Hammer of Wrath which deals Holy damage is considered a range physical attack and doesnt get parried or deflected.

Just needed some confirmation from you guys if you've fought a hunter recently.

Re: Deterrence vs Death Grip

A lot of spell effects make you go immune to random things. You can't DoT totems for instance, but there's no real reason why it shouldn't be possible. Warriors with Shield Reflect up also show as immune to some things, rather than reflecting the spell. Think of the bright side though! If it reflected Death Grip it would mean you would pull the DK to you. Probably not what you wanted to have happen.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    If it reflected Death Grip it would mean you would pull the DK to you. Probably not what you wanted to have happen.
    Very good point. "

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    If it reflected Death Grip it would mean you would pull the DK to you. Probably not what you wanted to have happen.
    Deterrence reads as deflect not reflect. Really wish blizzard would make the thing inclusive and do as it reads cause as you are discussing it will not deflect everything even though it says 100%. It shouldn't be 100% oh and well these things can go through but not the rest.